It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Stitch doll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
wooo that is scary....with a toy that cannot be diposed of ...... hmmm cannot believe there r so many ppl wanting to buy this toy.....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm gonna start selling haunted dolls........................cool......and I'll PROMOTE IT AT ATS!!! HAHAHAHA!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hrtw
wooo that is scary....with a toy that cannot be diposed of ...... hmmm cannot believe there r so many ppl wanting to buy this toy.....

I'm thinking they're buying the story, not really the toy...unless there are indeed some dark practitioners who think they can tap into it.

The buyer has been collecting other haunted stuffies:

cgi.ebay.com...

As well as some other horro/occult things:

cgi.ebay.com...
cgi.ebay.com...
cgi.ebay.com...

My guess is it's a hobby.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The seller is really turning this into a scam. Even though he sold the toy for $212, that isn't enough for him.

He now needs to move due to the hauntings/possessions, whatever you want to call it, so he's asking people to buy email updates for $2. Check this out:

cgi.ebay.com...

Jemison

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Let's see, it says:

Quantity: 9993 available

So prolly had 7 buyers so far, original quantity 10,000 x $2.00 = $20,000 (Thank you 2nd grade public education math!). She wants 20g's. Okay, I can accept that. The question I have is, what e-mail provider will allow her to send 10,000 e-mails per day? Maybe that's normal and I just don't know about it. And can you imagine the distribution list? "Let's see, I've cc'd [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]" + 9997 others.

She is indeed haunted, either by spirit or lust for cash.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That's a lot of reading.

My brother had this small plastic ape thing that would always wind up on the floor after placing it on a nightstand. You could put it back and later it would be about 4-5 feet away from the nightstand. One time, I put it back in it's place, shut the door, and heard it go flying to the floor. Opened the door and there it was several feet from where I put it. I shut the door and just left it there.

Obviously things fall down, but not that far of a distance on a carpeted floor. The plastic wasn't rubbery - it wouldn't bounce.

Don't recall what happened to it but I never touched it again. I don't think it was haunted it was something else doing things...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
we all know that this item is fake so can we let it die already no use keeping it up at the top. But yeah we can make a huge amounts of money $5 doll- $214 possessed doll

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join