It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elvis Investigation.....dead or alive........?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyMoran
reply to post by angeleyes101

I agree that Elvis is alive. Here is my website on the subject. I will help in any way I can. I have been investigating this since 1988. elvisconspiracy.webs.com...

you do realize the OP is banned?

several years ago this was posted too.
edit on 21-3-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
When I was a young boy I heard a thousand times that The King Of Rock & Roll, Elvis Presley was alive. I wondered how so many people can believe that someone who died was alive. Nowadays I know that people do fake their deaths. If he is alive I say good for his family because he didn't have to divide his attention with his fans and his family, he got to give them the full meal deal on being a father.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Of course it’s conceivable that someone can fake their own death. I mean, how hard can it be to just “disappear”? The hardest part of faking your own death is to remain “dead”. Quite difficult for ordinary people like me, but even more problematic if, like Elvis, you’re one of the most recognizable faces of the 20th Century and one of the most iconic performers in popular music history. But the fact remains, IF Elvis faked his own death, he faked it for a reason. Whether that reason was to disappear from the public eye to concentrate on his deteriorating health (which has been well-documented) or to escape from the intrusive media, or even to disappear from the Mob (if it can be believed he entered into a Witness Protection Program), no-one – not even Elvis Aaron Presley – fakes their own death only to suddenly “reappear” days/weeks/months/years later by means of being photographed at the place he "died” (the infamous pool house photograph), or allow himself to be (tape) recorded (phone calls, mysterious “new” music recordings).

<< 1  2   >>

join