It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet there are non human ATS members here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Someone told me this but anyways told or no told this is the largest conspiracy website and to think that govt agents and other beings not logging here is just stupid imo.So show your self dudes and dudets

ps:when in the name of god would the the know the truth about aliens.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i dont understand your PS
but of course there has to be watchers here on ATS
both alien and government worker
I believe this subject matter has been discussed extensively in the past
try posting on another thread and using the search button
it would give the creator of the thread some more ATS points
and you would have yourself a new friend here

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Someone told me this but anyways told or no told this is the largest conspiracy website and to think that govt agents and other beings not logging here is just stupid imo.So show your self dudes and dudets

ps:when in the name of god would the the know the truth about aliens.

Are you off your damn medicine or something? Just kidding .. but not really ..

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think a lot of shrinks are logging our threads also, such a gathering of mass psychosis in progress to be studied must be heaven for them...

Ok, If I confess I am an alien government agent would you believe me ?

If I deny I am a alien government agent, just a thick skulled skeptic, lacking imagination to speculate what might be beyond the horizon, would you believe me ?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This dude is a Alien ATS member

I'm an Alien from another Galaxy!!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
LOL, I actually thought about Neon Haze before I clicked the link, he has such a peculiar avatar that defies earth anatomy

Unfortunately I can't show you mine or I would get fanmail from asll the indigo children around here worshipping me as their fleet commander...

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have an alien soul. My body is human. I am a walk-in. I used to be a Grey, until I died and took this body. The original soul WANTED to leave. It was done by agreement.
I am not here to "watch" anyone. In fact, there are government people watching ME....maybe not here, but in other places. I do not work for the government.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
yes i agree...im sure there are non human members using this site.....leeds football club supporters tend to get everywhere....lol...seriously,there are some members ive spoken to that do say they are reptillian,exter terrestrial etc but i find myself dis believing....mores the pity,i think thats because i expect some great revelation to be made here on ATS that proves without any doubt we are not alone....bit of a floor in my personality that...but hey,ho...spice of life!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Mr Snuffles (my pet rabbit) has asked me to reply to this thread on his behalf; he believes that there is a member here who is all seeing and knowledgable in many things and is pretending to be something that he/she is not really, but is infact something more than what is being shown!

Mr Snuffles loves all the Space & Science threads and from time to time looks over the Alien Thread's but knows that most of the information contained within is controlled in the first instance, and belly laughs when he reads reptoid threads.

He wishes you and every other cooky ATSer very warm regards and a carrot.

Regards

Boondog (& Mr Snuffles)

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
There are watchers among us, naturally.

One should note, that they have nothing to gain by revealing their true identity to us, quite contrary matter of fact.

So perhaps your efforts will prove more fruitful in trying to read between the lines, rather than flushing them out.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I definitely believe that... I wouldn't go as far as non human beings having membership here
but I will concur and say that the forum moderators and or creators, along with members are probably involved with the government, and definitely keeping tabs

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
You are looking at one

I always felt like a piece of me wasn't from this world...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
actually, I disagree. You think aliens came millions of light years to earth to sit on the Internet and read ATS posts? You are giving these forums WAY too much credit. This place is nothing special.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
the only other possible type of life form on these forum boards other than human are government trained monkeys...

ok n/m im making that up, but its still more likely than aliens, or interferrence from watchers.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why stop at aliens, we've got a lot of non-human thingies that may be more lore than reality.....we could have werewolves....and rabbits (:lol
....and vampries (licks chops at thought of blood)

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I admit, I work for the Government, however, my interest in this site is purely personal. I share some things I read here with 2 friendly colleagues. One is like-minded, the other, a true skeptic!

However, I can assure you that this site is not "monitored" by myself, in fact, it would probably be to my detriment that I would admit to frequenting such a site to my 'senior's'.

Dobbie

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
A question to Non humans: Do you like the internet and is it revolutionary?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Damn! knew I shouldnt have let that fox mulder guy go!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
A question to Non humans: Do you like the internet and is it revolutionary?

Yes! They do like the Internet, it is the best place to communicate with humans under cover.

The fact that humans are very sceptical, gives aliens way to chat with people. It isn't an alien entertainment, but actually the best way to know more about people in person. Direct contact with people is always the best.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Never mind my green skin. I'm not an alien.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join