It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blues and Greens...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What can you guys tell me about the blues and the greens? All I know is that they are from the same planet and the same species. Can anybody tell me more?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, I'm sorry that I9 cant provide you with alot of information, but saying that they exist they most likely are another ethnicality of the race, like we have white and black ad etc.

Again I'm sorry I cant be of more help.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
What can you guys tell me about the blues and the greens? All I know is that they are from the same planet and the same species. Can anybody tell me more?

These are the blues I know:
www.theprojectatearth.com...
Though, it is the clothing they wear that is skintight and blue. Their skin is actually a brownish plum color, but often mistaken as blue. I know another race whose skin is actually blue but I do not have a drawing of them available.

These are the greens I know:
www.theprojectatearth.com...

Different races all have their own biology, genetics and world. I do not know of any different races that share one world. Our bodies only fit our own world and atmosphere because our bodies are literally made of, and made to fit, our own world.

Even the other race of humans that visits Earth has their own biology developed and evolved uniquely in an entirely different set of planetary circumstances, and we cannot share each other's atmosphere.

All the 218 races visiting Earth are organized now and work together under the leadership of the most advanced of them. From what I have seen, there is no limit to skin color, including patterns of colors. Though, many of our visiting races have some shade of gray skin and also resemble the media's most common description of shape and size of alien race.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Gee, what a waste of an hour reading that twaddle.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Gee, what a waste of an hour reading that twaddle.

For some reason that simple phrase has me rolling on the floor.

The drawings could use a little work as well. I think the illustrator needs to sharpen his or her crayons.

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
JayKew and Dr Love

That was rude! And that is your only possible contribution to the purpose of this thread? Why bother posting just to insult me and my artwork? You have no appreciation for the vital sharing of free, firsthand information. Didn't you read the thread at the top of the list called No more scoffing and ridicule... ?

Everybody is trying to figure out the ALIENS, who are REAL but elusive. I don't know everything, but I am honest, and I stick my neck out in the face of immense ridicule in order to share what I know. You should both be ashamed of yourselves.

ATS is the ONE online message board I post to that is treating the subject of alien life openly and fairly with support, and demands its members to do so also. Watch closely and with respect as the truth is being revealed slowly but surely by those like ME who don't let those like YOU stop us with your lame, offhanded, ignorant remarks.

It's because of those like you that it's so easy for our leading governments to lead the masses of "socially correct" people in what to believe and how to think about the alien races, and about those of us who have personal experiences with them.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I agree with EarthSister. Those comments were unnecessary, and in my opinion, false.

EarthSister was doing significantly more than you on this thread, and most likely on ATS as a whole. For that she (hope my assumption of gender is correct. lol) should be rewarded and respected. NOT ridiculed.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
By the way Cynical, welcome to ATS, and dont believe everything you hear here.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
At least we can clarify 2 things:

1) the yellows = asian
2) the greys = evil, most of them, so i heard

Things I heard:

1) the blue = I heard there exactly like the greys, well physically at least. I heard that they're real jokester, I mean they just like to mess with people, but other than that they mean no harm.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

1) the blue = I heard there exactly like the greys, well physically at least. I heard that they're real jokester, I mean they just like to mess with people, but other than that they mean no harm.

Of course. Some race has to add comedy and laughter to the universe. lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For the record, greys arnt evil, there like us, some good some bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

They are PURELY evil in my book. They have done nothing but show that they are evil in all of the situations i know of. Therefore they are purely evil to me.

If i start hearing about cases where they were kind, or gentle, or even showed the slightest bit of compassion, i might start changing my mind. I doubt that will happen though.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Earth Sister

I do take the need for knowledge about aliens very seriously, very seriously indeed.

If that means that I have to accept every bit of rubbish I come across as genuine then I am a very gullible person indeed.

I have numerous issues with your website, in fact it would be rude for me to publically come out with them.

However, you can always start a U2U with me so that I can perhaps get you to see glaring errors on your website.

In the meantime, I wish you great fortune in finding a publisher for your book and hope you make loads and loads of money from it.

Best wishes

JayKew

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

My understanding directly from the organization of visiting races is that there were two races that humans called The Greys visiting Earth. They were both given an ultimatum by the organization. One complied and the other was dismissed permanently from visiting our world.

There were a few other races dismissed also. Now every race visiting Earth is working together under one organization toward the same diplomatic goal and is sharing the best technologies and techniques for working with humans.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
All I know about the blues and the greens is that they are the same species.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
Earth Sister

I do take the need for knowledge about aliens very seriously, very seriously indeed.

If that means that I have to accept every bit of rubbish I come across as genuine then I am a very gullible person indeed.

I have numerous issues with your website, in fact it would be rude for me to publically come out with them.

However, you can always start a U2U with me so that I can perhaps get you to see glaring errors on your website.

In the meantime, I wish you great fortune in finding a publisher for your book and hope you make loads and loads of money from it.

Best wishes

JayKew

You don't have to believe what somebody says before you treat them with respect and kindness. And you don't have to go around being rude and condescending to random people that you happen not to agree with. The way you treat others says everything about your OWN character, not anything about others.

I don't care whether you, or anyone believes my personal claims to knowledge or not. Only those who have some personal, inside understanding already tend to support my work. The rest are going along with the standard blind but popular opinions.

I have declined three publishers for my first book in the fifteen years since I have been writing. If I just wanted to make loads and loads of money on this subject, I would not be writing and speaking for free all these years. I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time getting belittled and harassed on ATS. I make all my money by running my own cleaning business.

If you are so interested and serious in the matters of our world being visited by other races, either start helping or get the hell out of the way.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
All I know about the blues and the greens is that they are the same species.

You said that two times, but how do you know they are the same species?

I hope the only way you would go right along with that is if the blues and the greens told you that themselves.

Then I will ask you why you are asking anybody here for more information about them instead of asking the aliens.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well, I found some info on Blues here at this German website:

abductee.alien.de...

I took the liberty to translate the Blue Description below using Google Translation software so the English might be less than perfect.

The blue
blue natures are mentioned frequently in connection with entfuehrungen. Contrary to the grey ones wise it a dark-blue skin up. The natures are 3 to 4 foot largely and quite thinly. Their veins are well identifiable by the neck. Mostly they are observed without clothes. Their childlike behavior and its love for merry plays are remarkable. At least these natures think that their plays are funny. Thus they stand contrary to the Greys, with which they exhibit otherwise physical similarity. But while Greys unemotional are, transfer these natures almost emotions. Other blue natures were described by Whitley Strieber, them were smaller and had a rectangular head. A frequently described type of the blue one is larger and rather manlike, however rather with sighting is described, more rarely with entfuehrungen

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Judging by the pictures, i notice that the greys appear to have green or blue skin, which makes it seem that i'm supposed to get visited by them. If that is true i'm not sure how to react if that is the case.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i like your pictures earth sister! they are very good.

how have you accertained these descriptions?

also where does the councel reside?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join