It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I come here asking for a simple request... I know that I could easily just do a search for the subject but the time I have does not permit me to search through the countless threads gathering the information I seek.

I require a list of some of the most well known works on Demonology... Not just books written in the present about the subject but also any biblical or ancient texts that make mention of Demons, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

(This is of a quite serious nature... Please take my request seriously)

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Also, if I were to ask a Catholic Priest about demons and so fourth... What would his answer be? Would he actually speak with me about such a subject or would he just "deny" me and say that there is nothing to be talked about?

I ask this because I am not Catholic nor do I have any affliations with any church if God. I have been to church but once in my life and I've no idea of how things work. So, you must excuse my ignorance.

Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If only my estranged adopted daughter, QueenOfTheDamned, were still in touch with this corporeal cyberworld to respond to needs such as this.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You ought to start out by reading the # 1 classic on the subject of demonology, Malleus Malleficarum, meaning "The Hammer of Witches" (i.e., the hammer with which to bash their heads, so to speak), written in 1484, and which for four centuries was the guide that inquisitors, both Catholic and Protestant, used in their witchhunting.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here you go...took all of 15 seconds...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Try the Greater Key of Solomon, the Lesser Key of Solomon, and anything on Goetic Magick. That should give you an interesting view. Just be carefull with what you find.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Check out the book of enoch. That has the whole story of the angels rejection of god etc etc

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What about the Necronomicon? It probably has some interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Could you be more descriptive on what you need on demonology?
Do you what to call up demons and cast spells?
History of witchcraft?
Exorcism and possession?
How magic works?
How they effect you?
I must have 50 books on all of this, plus quite a bit of personal experiance, please be a little more specific. I will try and help any in way.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
bible.gospelcom.net...

There's a ton of other topics you can enter into the 'search' field to explore too. Check it out

[edit on 4-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomorrowNeverCame
Also, if I were to ask a Catholic Priest about demons and so fourth... What would his answer be? Would he actually speak with me about such a subject or would he just "deny" me and say that there is nothing to be talked about?
Hi Mitch,
First and foremost I would not fool around studying demons they cause enough trouble as it is. Sorry no references from me.
Any Catholic priest true to his calling will aid you. If he won't, walk away.
I ask this because I am not Catholic nor do I have any affliations with any church if God. I have been to church but once in my life and I've no idea of how things work. So, you must excuse my ignorance.
You don't have to be Catholic,Lutheran, a Baptist or anything to seek knowlegde and the word of God. If they won't help you they are false. Take my word on that.
Life Bless
WrenLittle

Thank you again.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Wren]

top topics

join