It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Prospective College Student Seeking ATS Financial Advisor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I want to go to a Environmental & Health College called Maharishi University of Managment but I am in serious need of financial aid. What are the best resources for grants and loans I can use?

I'm 23 years of age. My highest completed education is General Education Development certificate (GED). I do have some college credits I earned in the military about 67 total credits however none of them are related to the field I'm interested in. I am an African American member of United States Navy and a native of Chicago, Il. I've been a member for over four years now. I currently work in the Advanced Computer Electronics Field. However, I realized that this isn't what I really want to do. I realized that health and environmental science is my most important interest. I decided to pursue this want. I researched natural health colleges online and came across one named Maharishi University located in Fairfield, IA. I visited the college and I found a great resource of people and outstanding learning environment. I was very impressed with the ideals, purpose, and goals the school had for its students. However, I don't exactly have the financial resources available. I really truly want to know the resources available to me because I want really want to attend this college and I want to make sure that I'm financially capable of doing so. Tuition for four years total close to $110,000. Unfortunately the military doesn't support non traditional colleges. What should I do?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
what the hell???

this thread had 2 replies???

now they are gone???

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
what the hell???

this thread had 2 replies???

now they are gone???

He posted it twice

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
thats illegal

sry Mr Knowledge...

i cannot be of service...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
[edit on 3/29/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Have you been initiated in Transcendental Meditation?

Do you like listening to the Beatles (67-68 period), and does the concept of yogic flying fill you with rapture?

Will you stand in your electorate for the Natural Law party?

Can you forgive bad science?

Good luck. There is nothing wrong with the vedic teachings, but some of your clients and prospective clients will occasionally look at the qualifications on your wall sideways.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Your topic appears simultaneously in two forums, as if by some cosmically conscious sleight of hand.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
This is quite interesting. I see no proof that I posted this post twice. Now can I please get some help around here?

lol I'm amused. 2 threads, one on intros, one on general chit chat, and suddenly there's only one and it's in the members forum. Well, Mr. K, I see no proof, either.
I've told ya all I know. Perhaps as we get closer to August I'll have more info for ya, and please, if you find out more, post it on here. It'll be good to know! I don't even know how to go about getting a student loan yet...

EDIT: Did you know the word stunden actually has a "t" at the end of it?!

[edit on 3-29-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
This is quite interesting. I see no proof that I posted this post twice. Now can I please get some help around here?

I see no proof that I posted that comment

EDIT: Did you know the word stunden actually has a "t" at the end of it?!

What are we trying to spell here. I hope you weren't trying to spell student.

But anyways, thanks for your help so far.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
lol yeah, I was spelling student, and when I reread what I posted after I was brough to my post, I noticed I missed the "t" in student.

As to the proof of multi threads, they're back...The proof is there...
Not that I care.

top topics

join