It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone going to see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It is based on a Clive Cussler book of the same name -- have to say I will probably go see it but the cast are not what I pictured the characters to look like
Trying to keep an open mind -- will see if I can get another friend who is a Cussler fan to go with me to the movie. DH is not a Cussler Fan or a movie fan --- more of a fan

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ok -- there was another word in the title I swear!!

It was Sahara -- the new movie coming out 4/8/05

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
im not going to see that movie, and i hope you dont get disapointed ... the trailer looked pretty poor to me... like a "Indiana Jones" wanna be kind of movie,...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
im not going to see that movie, and i hope you dont get disapointed ... the trailer looked pretty poor to me... like a "Indiana Jones" wanna be kind of movie,...

I know it won't live up to the books but I am hoping for an entertaining movie at least. Was talking to my friend and we were saying that we realize that they have to change things - or the movie would cost tons more to make and be longer -- and then they also have the task of trying show what people were thinking in the book.

I don't mind wanna be movies IF they are well done wanna be movies.

btw -- have you read any of the books -- the people they picked for the cast aren't exactly what I pictured the individuals being -- how about you?

Also wanted to mention I love your batcat......

new topics

top topics

join