It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Umbrax
Some of the things in your photos appear to be smoke and 'precipitation orbs' I understand you say they are not, but we were not there to prove either way.
There are a few things I have not seen before.
I have a few questions. Thanks in advance for answering them.
Can you explain the angles of this shot? Is it up in the sky? Was there any objects behind in th dark we can not see?
2. The Orbs that look like precipitation orbs, were they seen without the camera? Were they only seen on the picture or were they visible to the naked eye?
4. Did you take all these your self, are you in them as well? If so what photo are you in here?
This orb looks solid. Did the orbs look solid when they were flying around?
6. How was the dog reacting to all of this?
7. I am not familiar with the area. I scoured the web for day time photos. Did you know where I can see some?
[edit on 30/3/2005 by Umbrax]
5. when u see orbs with the naked aye, they usualy are see thro..some of the orbs in these pics to appear solid