It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewer Ed Dames Predicted Yesterday's Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I noticed in another thread, something about remote viewers, buddhist monks and earthquakes and then found this while surfing over at Coast to Coast. It looks like Ed Dames did call it, he's pretty close in location and magnitude.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Remote viewing expert Major Ed Dames believes he has found the location of Earth's next major catastrophe. According to Dames, a 9+ magnitude earthquake, with an epicenter just off the northwest tip of New Guinea (Eastern Indonesia, 0.5 degrees S/131.5 degrees E), will occur sometime in March 2005.

Ed Dame's prediction was made on January 1st, 2005.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I hate to admit it, he was right. Beleive me, he's not often correct.

I think John Hogue and someone else also predicted this. Dames said the earthquake would spark off a bgger tsunami. Thank goodness he was wrong there.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They call him "Major Head Games" in the doomer community.

The man is a fruit loop and throws so many figures and events into the ballpark that he has a buffet of things he could be right about.

Can't give Ed credit on this, he's nuts.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dames makes so many doom and gloom predictions that he will have to be right once in a while purely by random chance. What is considered a "hit" anyway? Lemme guess give or take a few weeks and a few hundred miles hmm?

"Can't give Ed credit on this, he's nuts. "

What Nerdling said

[edit on 29-3-2005 by sardion2000]

d1k

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The geological experts were saying that this Inst surprising, it's the same plates moving as this quakes epicenter was on the same fault line south of the first three months ago.

Nothing really special IMO, he just got lucky naming the right month.

top topics

join