It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would Aliens Seed Earth With Humans?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
We could be an intergalatic version of a chia pet!!!! No but seriously if they did put humans on earth we could be their first or finest attempts at genetic manipulation. or even one of many attempts gone wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Well i belive that god got bored of his life as it lived forever and created this sim.And everything is written,your fate is already written. If you Dont believe me then why astrology is still here and when you make a game what is the biggest problem?.it is the story,the begining and the ending of the story is already written and if it is not written then there would be chaos.I think karma is whacked up as when everything is already written then its not our fault.I think god is a machine as all the alien life are either biological,pure energy(soul).And we are just battries for god and thats why non existence is bliss imo.Dont diss the matrix movies as they are taken from my religion and it is true.You cannot change your fate,no one can.

I thought the whole point of "The Matrix" was that you can beat the game. That you can end the loop. That love, free-will, determination, freeing your mind, etc. can break the hold. Of course, I was hoping Zion was another level of the matrix.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
for ldragonfire

why do we qestion everything?
i do to, but why do we do it?
we are so bussy finding out were we come from and who put us here.
its no crittick im the same way as you, i questien and ask and wonder!
sometime i forget whats right in front of me....
i think we are created in love, we are ment for loving and understanding but at some point something went wrong.
THE EVIL, they came and they are the reason why we dont know longer...
But someday, somewere, both you and me will find out!
That day will come, and someting tells me that its in near future, i dont know........
meantime i focus on all positiv and for me if i get so mad that i dont know my self then i have lost! i try to live my way, in love and peace...

[edit on 30-3-2005 by imaDREAMERoftruth]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
[ok i think i fixed it, heh

[edit on 30-3-2005 by imaDREAMERoftruth]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If it was aliens, I think they were drunk, and were being stupid.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ok

I believe the dinosaurs were the true inhabatints of Earth. What i don't know Is what happened to them. Did they leave?..Did early or first humans wipe them out?...are reptile "aliens"..ancestors of earth dinosaurs?like on star trek voyager?

If we were put here by other humans.....AND IF they still exist, they would have all our answers... Were we came from...ect but so would a alien race if they were responsible for us bein here, other than abductions they haven't seem to be hostile

Berhaps a universal war between humans and saurians...imagine 100 human or humanlike inhabited planets vs. 1000 saurians and demon looking races.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I pretty sure "early man" killed the last of dinosuars and probably ended an ice age, somehow.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I do not believe that we were seeded at all. If you look at how things operate on this planet, you will see that humans have the highest level of cognitive abilities compared to all other animals, which can be explained by evolution.

Every animal has that one special talent which allows it to survive. This ability has been developed over the years through breeding and different circumstances resulted in the elimination of some species and species with only certain characteristics surviving or atleast certain species surviving because of certain characteristics.

In the case of a human, without a developed frontal lobe our species would have been extinct long ago. We needed this developed frontal lobe just to develop tools in order to hunt and kill other animals for our own consumption. Humans work too well within the ecosystem of this planet in order for them to be seeded by another race. There is NO reason why another species would seed us on this planet. We evolved from lesser intelligent species. These lesser species evolved from lesser species...and if you go back far enough our species at one point was reptilian, before that even aquatic life. This was about a billion years ago or so.

We were NOT seeded. We evolved out of this planet. So stop looking towards the skies for your answers. The same rules apply to religion. Religion serves no purpose. It was developed in order to subordinate the masses so that wealthier individuals can keep their form of order so others will not steal from them. When religion was invented, the leaders knew that people were basically stupid and would believe anything they were told. Just study into the history of religion to see how every single religion that exists is a sham.

If there are extra terrestrials examining us, it is out of mere curiousity and wanting to see how we evolve just so that they can understand how they themselves evolved. Life is just nothing more than a period of evolution. When i mean evolution i mean change and adaptation to the environment.

These aliens that exist out there are not much different than you or I. They are individuals like us. Their ancestors made the same mistakes as us or similar mistakes. They are not morally superior nor morally inferior because there is no such thing as either or.

It will be discovered later on in this century sometime, that religion or religious people have a lesser evolved brain that focuses more on ideas and concepts instead of analytical thought. I know the right-side of the brain vs. the left-side of the brain is an oversimplified example, but it serves some merit. People who follow into religion or are religiously devout have strong ideas and are able to fathom the nature of concepts, whereas people like scientists, mathematicians are able to fathom the smaller picture. Religion focuses on the big picture, math and science focuses mostly on the smaller picture. This focus on the smaller picture is the sign of a more evolved brain, and it will be discovered in the future within 75 years to 100 years or so that that is the case. The idea of religion within the human mindset, in all truthfulness (i was being a little facetious earlier) is an evolutionary concept and is one of the earlier steps in the mental development of a highly intelligent species.

As humanity becomes more intelligent, religion will die off, as will the need to find out if there is a "God" thing out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
BeMoreCynical

i think you have a piont.
But thet doesnt mean thet i agree.
Youre telling us from your opinioun. You think you see the whole picture, but you really arent.
Something you sey about humans are truth but that religion was made up like that i think not.
Take for example the bible. The bible was written of 40 men over 1600 years.They had gods thaughts.
Thats what we know but what do we really know?
The angels could be aliens and jesus could just have supernatural powers.
God could be our 1.alien maker and the devil a evil alien.
The bibel has been wroten over and over that they with time changed the really words it sayd...
But people belive what pleeses them, and i respect what other belives as long as i can belive what i belive.
The ufos shows in old paintings even before jesus time, and the people look like its normal for them. At some point someting Changed?
Thats the qestion!
And the old sory are told in the walls inside of the pyramids.They predicted a lot on egypts time.
A lost tecknology.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Why, don't you find the whole thing interesting? You got a front row seat to a very dramatic saga! It doesn't get any better than this when it comes to drama. Sure, we're the underdog, or so it may seem. We will win. Don't you want to be around to see it? I know I do.

Amen!!

Of course we will win! I wont live to see us LOSE! That meanst that either i am going to fight and help us WIN. Or I am going to DIE FIGHTING!!!!!!! They can bring it on. I dont fear death in any way, shape, or form. I dont care what the after life is like. I was born ready.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dream theater

im with u....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Originally posted by supercheetah

Some believe that aliens created humans for a particular niave but very powerful soul group commonly referred to as "Lucifer" or the "Morning Star". This soul group, referred to today as the human soul, took the bait and inhabited the bodies. After a certain period of no-time, a particular event took place that is commonly referred to as "The Fall of Man". For subsequent years after the fall these aliens manipulated world events to cause the most misery in humans while convincing humans that they caused the events themselves or the events were out of the humans' control. The misery and all related wave lengths of energy are food for the aliens. In other words they feed off our anger, hate, jealousy, aggression, etc..

Just another theory to add to the mix.
That sounds like Scientology. Just change the name from Lucifer to Xenu, and you've got part of the basis for Scientology. You wouldn't happen to be a Scientologist, would you? Scientologists are just as crazy as Christians.

No. I don't belong to any religion or creed. I heard that theory from a source unrelated to scientology. And I think all people are crazy.

Also, I started it with "Some believe" not "I believe".

I love the subtle way you link me, the theory, scientology, christians and "crazy". Very well done. And so concisely.
That's cool. I asked only because what you mentioned was almost word-for-word something taken out of Scientology. See here. I got a little suspicious. Can you blame me? Nonetheless, I apologize.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Please note that I'm an atheist myself, and don't necessarily believe that we were seeded, but...

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
I do not believe that we were seeded at all. If you look at how things operate on this planet, you will see that humans have the highest level of cognitive abilities compared to all other animals, which can be explained by evolution.

Every animal has that one special talent which allows it to survive. This ability has been developed over the years through breeding and different circumstances resulted in the elimination of some species and species with only certain characteristics surviving or atleast certain species surviving because of certain characteristics.

In the case of a human, without a developed frontal lobe our species would have been extinct long ago. We needed this developed frontal lobe just to develop tools in order to hunt and kill other animals for our own consumption. Humans work too well within the ecosystem of this planet in order for them to be seeded by another race. There is NO reason why another species would seed us on this planet. We evolved from lesser intelligent species. These lesser species evolved from lesser species...and if you go back far enough our species at one point was reptilian, before that even aquatic life. This was about a billion years ago or so.

We were NOT seeded. We evolved out of this planet. So stop looking towards the skies for your answers. The same rules apply to religion. Religion serves no purpose. It was developed in order to subordinate the masses so that wealthier individuals can keep their form of order so others will not steal from them. When religion was invented, the leaders knew that people were basically stupid and would believe anything they were told. Just study into the history of religion to see how every single religion that exists is a sham.

If there are extra terrestrials examining us, it is out of mere curiousity and wanting to see how we evolve just so that they can understand how they themselves evolved. Life is just nothing more than a period of evolution. When i mean evolution i mean change and adaptation to the environment.

These aliens that exist out there are not much different than you or I. They are individuals like us. Their ancestors made the same mistakes as us or similar mistakes. They are not morally superior nor morally inferior because there is no such thing as either or.

It will be discovered later on in this century sometime, that religion or religious people have a lesser evolved brain that focuses more on ideas and concepts instead of analytical thought. I know the right-side of the brain vs. the left-side of the brain is an oversimplified example, but it serves some merit. People who follow into religion or are religiously devout have strong ideas and are able to fathom the nature of concepts, whereas people like scientists, mathematicians are able to fathom the smaller picture. Religion focuses on the big picture, math and science focuses mostly on the smaller picture. This focus on the smaller picture is the sign of a more evolved brain, and it will be discovered in the future within 75 years to 100 years or so that that is the case. The idea of religion within the human mindset, in all truthfulness (i was being a little facetious earlier) is an evolutionary concept and is one of the earlier steps in the mental development of a highly intelligent species.

As humanity becomes more intelligent, religion will die off, as will the need to find out if there is a "God" thing out there.
There is an ample amount of evidence out there to suggest that our brains are particularly wired for religious belief (cf. God on the Brainp). It's something that should make all of us wonder, religious or not. I have certainly experienced the "religious experience" myself, but these days, I can self-induce it. If "God" (be they spiritual or extraterrestrials) created this within our brains, does that not seemingly imply a desire on "God's" part to subjugate us? Why could we not have a brain with the wiring for religion, and be completely free to think for ourselves? If some people still come to the conclusion that religion has truth to it, c'est la vie, but at least we would have truly and freely came up with that conclusion ourselves with out the help of some brain wiring for religion.

[edit on 3/31/2005 by supercheetah]

[edit on 3/31/2005 by supercheetah]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Some believe that aliens created humans for a particular niave but very powerful soul group commonly referred to as "Lucifer" or the "Morning Star". This soul group, referred to today as the human soul, took the bait and inhabited the bodies. After a certain period of no-time, a particular event took place that is commonly referred to as "The Fall of Man". For subsequent years after the fall these aliens manipulated world events to cause the most misery in humans while convincing humans that they caused the events themselves or the events were out of the humans' control. The misery and all related wave lengths of energy are food for the aliens. In other words they feed off our anger, hate, jealousy, aggression, etc..

Just another theory to add to the mix.
That sounds like Scientology. Just change the name from Lucifer to Xenu, and you've got part of the basis for Scientology. You wouldn't happen to be a Scientologist, would you? Scientologists are just as crazy as Christians.

No. I don't belong to any religion or creed. I heard that theory from a source unrelated to scientology. And I think all people are crazy.

Also, I started it with "Some believe" not "I believe".

I love the subtle way you link me, the theory, scientology, christians and "crazy". Very well done. And so concisely.
That's cool. I asked only because what you mentioned was almost word-for-word something taken out of Scientology. See here. I got a little suspicious. Can you blame me? Nonetheless, I apologize.

Never read scientology. That story is hilarious though. I can see the similarities. The theory I had heard corresponds more closely to the whole soul / oversoul thing. Don't know what religion that is.

I can't blame you. But I certainly didn't make up these theories. So I was just taken off by being grouped in with the labels you mentioned. Apology accepted.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I still believe we are soldiers.....humans with technology are very dangerous on a battlefield...and there are so many of us...just look at what we do to each other...our history is full of wars...actually that is how history is taught....just think of what will happen when we are unleashed and travel beyond our solar system....we will not enter space as peace lovers........We want resources...we want to eat...we want technology...ect...

If I were aliens observing us the thought of humans expolring the universe would be unnerving....the caveman in all of us is a mindset that shows no sign in fading away....and lets say the aliens that seeded earth with humans are using religon to guide us to do there bidding....human must by instict control and dominate there surroundings....

I believe humans will be like the evil empire in star wars...and not like star trek humans.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

[...]

We were NOT seeded. We evolved out of this planet. So stop looking towards the skies for your answers.

[The same rules apply to religion. Religion serves no purpose....]

Your points are well taken
but for this exception...'we were not seeded. we evolved out of this planet'

there is the fact of chance & random chaos which also must be factored in.
on Earth, there is a constant bombardment from extra-terrestrial sources
of radiation & Gamma Ray bursts (Aliens?), lots of cosmic material that enters our
(mankinds) biosphere...which can, and does cause mutations (aha, the chance & random chaos). These mutations could be viewed either of two ways...1.) 'evolved out of this planet' 2.) 'acts-of-god/creator'

but our built up knowledge, understands that #1) 'evolved out of this planet'...is in need of Qualification & further Explaination, because the
Earth planet is not isolated or estranged from the rest of the material universe, but is in a continual exchange of dialogue with our moon-sun-planets-molecular cloud & galactic center, etc etc.

also, our collective conscious/soul/morphic resonance understands that #2) 'acts-of-god-creator'... is just a metaphor for that mind boggling, 10,000 word, all encompassing idea
which some of humanity has Anthrophomorphizied? into a Religious personnage->
just a few levels of thinking above 'superstition' & 'mysticism', as you might have been inferring.

synopsis: plants, mushrooms, et al (ethnogens) were mutations
which caused humans to develop the frontal lobe & the 'godcentre'
part of the brain.
If it wasn't humans, it would have been another lifeform in our known
animal kingdom, which would develop a greater capacity of 'consciousness',
which i (among others) feel is the underlying organizational process that
drives this 'conscious cosmos'.

in hindsight, 'Aliens' both DID & DIDNOT....'seed' or Hybrid-ise the modern human population. I think I've answered nothing, to your question, eh?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

We were NOT seeded. We evolved out of this planet.

Very good post, very good thinking of many sides, but remember there are many more sides to discover, not to imply that I know them all either.

From what I know from the alien races, we were "seeded" and then we evolved on this planet. And only God creates "life" which is spirit. We came from one single race of humans who is much further advanced and evolved than we are, but we are unique biologically, having developed and evolved along from our beginning with our own planet.

In a similar way to how we humans are populating our planet and bringing our races together race to race, all of the races in the Universe are populating the Universe and bring our races together world to world.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
eh i got a question.... how do the stone age human live around? how do they know they are hungry? how do they know they are thirsty? how do they perform sex to give birth? how do they deliver the baby? how do they feed the baby? in conclusion, is all the knowledge of surviving and reproducing taught by another being?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just had an evil thought...

I wonder if there are any hot aliens ladies out there that would want to be, uhh, "seeded" by me? Hehe.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If humans were seeded by other humans.....they probibly were tech advanced.... there "civilization"...over time most likely declined...to no longer exist....maybe war...disease...natural disaster...the dino's did die off maybe what happened to them affected us???????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join