It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saying something nice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I would predict if one person would say something nice and they would do the same.It wouldn't take long for the whole world to be happy,not fighting.If one person told 2 people and they did the same,you would be suprised how fast it would take to have the whole world at peace.It would take less than 6-7 days.A nice dream,maybe someday.You never know.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine
A nice dream,maybe someday.You never know.

Very nice dream!! My dream has come true, and I'm enjoying the benefit of my real-hard work of life lasting for years. Of course, it is not me responsible for my dreams coming true, an entire secret society is behind my true will, and I may thank them all their help they have given me to achieve my goal.

Without their assistance I would be a lost person in my entire life, now I'm powerful and ahead of great Future!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
1984 points... interesting (hehe)

I whole heartidly support this idea! I think the best way is to simply act as good as possible in life, and stick to your basic moral compass.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by cownosecat]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
I think the past way is to simply act as good as possible in life, and stick to your basic moral compass.

You are right. My basic moral compass tells me to keep up with this secret society, who granted me that wonderful Future, and help them with my abilities in which they are interested in. They took me out of slavery, and they deserve the best I can do for them in life. They give me freedom and their friendship is worth a lot more than any human friendship.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Vertu are you trying to trick the ATS "conspiracy freaks" into belive some sort of story about you? Because even if you are telling the truth I find it rather strange that you would post on a conspiracy forum about this secret society of yours.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Vertu tries to distrupt evey thread on here. He's a smartass. Ignore him.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OK, This might help your proccess. How many member are on ATS? do the math...now I want to say to everyone on ATS that you all are wonderful, smart outrageous people and I feel that as long as you all keep that in mind the world will be a better place.

ok so i just said something nice to a whole lot of people so how long will it take now until we have peace on Earth???

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
Because even if you are telling the truth I find it rather strange that you would post on a conspiracy forum about this secret society of yours.

Why would it be strange? This forum is for interesting news, and my story is very interesting. Very few people get a chance like mine.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
ok so i just said something nice to a whole lot of people so how long will it take now until we have peace on Earth???

Hehe... actually I do feel kinda nice. Your name is very cool! And gumby rocks!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
do the math...

Yeah, I keep saying nice and wonderful things too. No matter how hard I keep doing the math, I know that my life will always be the best through generations. After all, this was my primary reason on ATS, I did it for a better life, and of course to proove myself: I am capable for something others can never do!! (of course, with a little magical help.)

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What a nice topic!

Maxwell Smart proved time and time again that the forces of niceness will always overcome the forces of evil.

Here's the etymology of the word "nice", a surprise for some:

nice
c.1290, "foolish, stupid, senseless," from O.Fr. nice "silly, foolish," from L. nescius "ignorant," lit. "not-knowing," from ne- "not" (see un-) + stem of scire "to know." "The sense development has been extraordinary, even for an adj." [Weekley] -- from "timid" (pre-1300); to "fussy, fastidious" (c.1380); to "dainty, delicate" (c.1405); to "precise, careful" (1500s, preserved in such terms as a nice distinction and nice and early); to "agreeable, delightful" (1769); to "kind, thoughtful" (1830). In 16c.-17c. it is often difficult to determine exactly what is meant when a writer uses this word. By 1926, it was pronounced "too great a favorite with the ladies, who have charmed out of it all its individuality and converted it into a mere diffuser of vague and mild agreeableness." [Fowler]
"I am sure," cried Catherine, "I did not mean to say anything wrong; but it is a nice book, and why should I not call it so?" "Very true," said Henry, "and this is a very nice day, and we are taking a very nice walk; and you are two very nice young ladies. Oh! It is a very nice word indeed! It does for everything." [Jane Austen, "Northanger Abbey"]

"Have a nice day!"

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

...-_- its General Chit Chat...meaning you can talk about General things...-_- sheesh dont gotta be so rude....newb...

Anyways, I think this is a good Idea Vertu, I think if we all worked together we would make the world a better place (isnt that a song or something? :lol

btw Vertu, thumbs up
for being in Hungary! My mom was born there (they left by jumping off a train durring the revolution or something...around 1956 or 1955 when she was only like a few months)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyoshi

Originally posted by MauiStacey

...-_- its General Chit Chat...meaning you can talk about General things...-_- sheesh dont gotta be so rude....newb...

Anyways, I think this is a good Idea Vertu, I think if we all worked together we would make the world a better place (isnt that a song or something? :lol

btw Vertu, thumbs up
for being in Hungary! My mom was born there (they left by jumping off a train durring the revolution or something...around 1956 or 1955 when she was only like a few months)

AHHHHH! I was on Kyoshi's sn! Sorry that post was made by me not kyoshi, I was going on his name to see if he got the U2U I sent him...I wonder if I sent other posts on his name...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Special thanks to all that have done this.Isn't it a better world.Get rid of all the politicians,that say what you want to here,and do nothing except to the ones with all the money.Let this country,be by the people and for the people and not for the 1%.

new topics

top topics

join