It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: An Unholy Alliance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The new Aryan Nations National Director, August Kreis, is attempting to make a "holy" alliance with Islamic extremist to fight against America. Kreis claims that the Aryan Nation wants to ally with Al Qaeda because they share the same enemies: Jews and the American government. Kreis says that he doesn't consider Islamic extremist, terrorists, but more like freedom fighters. The article goes on to say that although the Aryan Nation is willing to make an alliance with Islamic extremist, Al Qaeda doesn't appear to be showing interest in Kreis's organization.

www.cnn.com
"You say they're terrorists, I say they're freedom fighters. And I want to instill the same jihad feeling in our peoples' heart, in the Aryan race, that they have for their father, who they call Allah."

"I don't believe that they were the ones that attacked us," Kreis said. "And even if they did, even if you say they did, I don't care!"

The idea of a Nazi-Islamic alliance dates back to World War II, when Adolf Hitler played host to the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, that city's Muslim leader. Some Nazis, moreover, found refuge in places like Egypt and Syria after the war.

"The notion of radical Islamists from abroad actually getting together with American neo-Nazis I think is an absolutely frightening one," said Potok. "It's just that so far we really have no evidence at all to suggest this is any kind of real collaboration."

"The message is, the cells are out here and they are already in place," Kreis said. "They might not be cells of Islamic people, but they are here and they are ready to fight."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is really disturbing news. Not only do we face a threat from an outside group such as Al Qaeda but we also have to worry about our own citizens. What is really scary and ignorant is that this man is trying to ally with these people. He wants to ally with the same people that would not hesitate to take his life for there cause. This could really be a potential problem with devastating consequences rivaling Oklahoma City type attacks.

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.americandaily.com
www.aryan-nations.org
www.jihadwatch.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
"Aryan" race

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That just shows you the type of person joins these Neo-Nazi groups. The big lie here is if they got their wish and helped the Radical Muslims wipe out Israel and got their Hitler programs here in the United States to wipe out the Jews (Whoops I mean the EVIL ZIONISTS) and the Blacks, the Arabs would be next.

Their goal has remained the same since BEFORE WW2.

We have even been blessed with some coming to this board to try to recruit members though they don't have the guts to come out and say it. America is not dumb enough to fall to their message and they don't have the courage to take it by force so I don't see them as anything but an embarrassment.

The only ones that have anything to fear from them are the Gay, Black or little old Jewish woman a car load of them might catch alone.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think this group is just as much of a threat as Al Qaeda is today. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were two people with the same interests. They were two people who shared opposing views for the federal government and look at how much damaged they did. Two people conspired an blew off half a building. Now just imagine it being organized, well funded and coupled with Islamic extremist. Im sure Al Qaeda would love to have Americans killing Americans. That would make there day Im sure.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
I think this group is just as much of a threat as Al Qaeda is today.

I've actually contacted the FBI online to tell them about these home grown terrorists. They have a form on their web site and I dropped some links to some online forums.
I have been keeping a close eye on them since they started coming to ATS.
One of their news letters read,

We are now transforming an online community into real world activism.

I guess they believe they have enough members to move into the 'real' world.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There was a lengthy thread on this a short while ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These guys are really idiots, for all the reasons outlined in that thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ahhh... we are such a stupid race. I see no future for the human race.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would really like to think that the people of the U.S. are smart enuff not to buy into that garbage those jerks peddle. But the has been groops with one kind of hate or another hear from almost the begining. So that is where I would be concerded if they do manage to get the backing of the well backed terror organasation.
We have managed to overcome in the past, I hope we can do it again.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These white supremacists are as much of a threat as any other extremists who are looking to provoke a violent revolution or even attacks on US soil.

These people are merely cowards.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
thats as funny as it is disturbing

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
These neo-Nazi idiots have no idea that the original Aryan people weren't even white, blond with blue eyes. The ancient Aryans have Indo-Persian origins, hardly a noble "Germanic" root at all. If one could find the modern Aryans, one could find them as Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians.

The ancient tribes that later became the German people today were actually a hodge-podge mix of different steppe folks coming out of the areas that are now Russia, Ukraine and Central Asia at different periods during the ages of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire. People more resembled to pale white, blond and blue eyes folks were actually the Gallic, British, Welsh Celts, Picts and the Goths coming from the far northern Europe.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well, say what you will about America, but there aren't so many countries in which you can have people of every single religion and race living together, and allowed full religious freedom etc.

Of course, this brings about resentment from Islamic extremists, who would rather run things like Iran for example. It also brings about resentment from white supremacists who don't want any other groups to exist in America at all.

Common cause right? Well sort of. Neither one likes American society. But their final visions of what they'd like to be happening in the land of America are not compatible.

The Islamic extremists would annihilate the white supremacists if they were in control, and vice versa.

Short term, could these idiots work together? Perhaps. But I think the Islamic Extremists (who are the smarter of the two) realize that nothing would come of this long term, which is most likely the reason they're not entertaining the suggestion of "teaming up".

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There is a limit to freedom of speech and these neo-nazi people are just bypassing the limit why do the government don't put them in jail or in guantanamo?? Because Skulls and Bones protect them? And then the stupid guy at the white house is one himself?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Uhh... if they want to join Al Queda or however you spell it, they should look to the government that they wish to fight against.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

although the Aryan Nation is willing to make an alliance with Islamic extremist, Al Qaeda doesn't appear to be showing interest in Kreis's organization.

What a bunch of losers.

How can anything so pathetic be so dangerous. Well I guess thats always the case with petty bullies. Its a pity though that the average person doesnt think of these guys when they think of terrorists. They always think of the arab guy down the block with the convience store (I know its a stereotype but you see what I'm getting at here).

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's hard to take them seriously when they've been infiltrated for years by the FBI. And, when they advertise publicly.

The Fed's must be loving this, just waiting and hoping that al Qaeda takes the bait.

I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why do so many cultures dislike the jews so much? Can anyone tell me? I have never figured this out.

As far as white supremacy groups...they need to just let it die because there "master race" will never be achieved. Its to late. The world , not to mention the United States, is already too diverse to have such a narrow minded way of thinking.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That says it quite simply...

So lets round up all the aryan nation members and send them to guantanimo
the are a lot easier to find that Al queda...they sign up for this crap...

they want to be terrorists... no problem... the world is better off with them in guantanimo...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Why do so many cultures dislike the jews so much? Can anyone tell me? I have never figured this out.

I guess it's because people just have to hate someone else. It takes their minds off of their own inadequacies and failures, and gives them a scapegoat to blame.

The jews are scrappers, though and will be the last ones standing.

If the jews didn't exist, rest assured there would be another people that would be the scapegoats.

And it is done because of some words that were written in some book that that they misinterpret as fits their needs.

Believe me - it's human nature. Nothing deeper than that.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The reason why anyone hates anyone is due simply to stupidity, laziness, and ignorance. Blaming problems that you caused for yourself on others is easy.

Those two groups do have that in common.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Kreis says that he doesn't consider Islamic extremist [sic], terrorists, but more like freedom fighters.

Gee! Haven't I read this statement one gazillion times on this board from our liberal friends? "We are the aggressors." "It is our foreign policy that made them do it." "They are just freedom fighters"

It would seem that fanatics from both sides of the political spectrum have a great deal in common.

[edit on 05/3/31 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join