It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas newest enemy...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a couple of things

forget being like iran, think what happened in iran plus the cuban missle crises rolled into one. but without there being a desparit situation.as not only was it stated that they would get migs with a topline anti-shipping capability they are also getting into the nuclear race as well . thats what plutonium enrichment is about, nuclear weapons.

what is the brittish reaction as the falklands islands are contested by veniswayla if i remember correctly. does brittin have nukes? if not are they going to consider it if veniswayla gets close to haveing some?

this could either work to balance things out or it could upset the balance. we will have to see

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The conventional "NUCLEAR" energy is thing of the past. There is presently five forms that are being developed and tested and retested which are operational. The United States being hung up in the past as far as technology goes will be second to most Asian countries.
There is so much not being told because the media will not show the advanced stages because of National Security.
Unless one of their paid hign profile researchers comes up with something, it does nto exist. Well their high paid "Heyboys" will cause them to be second.
The NRC is so far behind if new technology bit them in the rump they would not know what to do.
Scientist in the US are tired of being scond rate because there hands are tied so they are going elsewhere to work. They are willing to sell their designs to who ever has the bucks, "Happiness is Positive Cash Flow" to quote a senior scientist of US weapon systems technology!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i dont think it matters where the scientists go because the US still has a firm grasp on the fundamental base of all the latest technologies. wouldnt it be impossible to excell the base for those then? with a larger percentage of cash flow being poured into weapons systems devlopment you gotta wonder what the hell is our government up to.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Drogo;

The islands are disputed by argentina , we also have a type 23 frigate always within 3 days reach of there at all times..a type 23 should be able to fight an effective guirialla war against any invasion force while the task force is assembled...

We wouldnt need to resort to nukes...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drrdw
The conventional "NUCLEAR" energy is thing of the past. There is presently five forms that are being developed and tested and retested which are operational. The United States being hung up in the past as far as technology goes will be second to most Asian countries.
There is so much not being told because the media will not show the advanced stages because of National Security.
Unless one of their paid hign profile researchers comes up with something, it does nto exist. Well their high paid "Heyboys" will cause them to be second.
The NRC is so far behind if new technology bit them in the rump they would not know what to do.
Scientist in the US are tired of being scond rate because there hands are tied so they are going elsewhere to work. They are willing to sell their designs to who ever has the bucks, "Happiness is Positive Cash Flow" to quote a senior scientist of US weapon systems technology!

What exactly are they selling? I don't remember that any russian missile is made by an american design. Please correct me if i'am wrong.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by bulgarian]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
Sorry, Bulgarian but the United States of America is not going to be held hostage to the world's....er... . this supposedly Russia-led coalition and its demands for the US to lower the booms.

There's not going to be another Cold War but an all-out war to settle old scores, remake/remap the world and obtain whatever resources, all under the coordinated and planned directions of the NWO Elite according to the great blueprint laid out by Albert Pike.

Sorry i have to dissagre, USA in fact desperately NEEDS a cold war if it is to survive in the long run. Becouse for now, the US throws way too much money into foreign contries and officials have admitted that they need someone to counterbalance them, sort of like the Russians did in the days of CW. Its a very delicate balance that has to be mantained.

And in case you havent noticed, US already remapped the world (Yugoslavia, Russia, now middle east), now theres nobody left to play with.....and the joke is on US

May i suggest watching CSPANs "Pentagons new map" for more detailed explanation of our (in my opinion) very dark future.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
May i suggest watching CSPANs "Pentagons new map" for more detailed explanation of our (in my opinion) very dark future.

Yes it is. I post some pictures (PDF) and detailed information that might be interesting, related to Your post. I suggest to read it (for the people who dont know about this publication).

The Article

Western Hemisphere Map

Eastern Hemisphere Map

Combined Global Map

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
interesting bulgarian, very interesting, it seems to me that the article is asking for shrinking instead of containing like we did against communism. lol, pretty funny to see that the article tells that Osama did us a big favor on 9/11 to deal with the threats now instead of finding about the threat later.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i'm surprised no-one's picked this up yet. appeared in this news site which i regularly visit on 26/3/05

It would appear the US is building it's 'frontline' might overseas in Pakistan

www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I hate to say it - and I never dreamt that I one day would say it - And that which I'm about to say now, is that I miss the days of the Soviet Union. At least back then there was a power balance which prevented the kind of gross transgressions which the U.S. has committed after 2000. I think it's a very good thing that all these countries are getting together and creating an alliance.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I thought the NWO was pulling the strings, and the rothschilds and rockefellers...are you sayung the elected officials are actually in control ?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hrm, an attack on the U.S., at this time, would be suicide for that coalition.

Why? Because both CHINA and INDIA are going through capitalistic revolutions. They need the U.S. to become more powerful. Russia is also weak in the world-economy standings.

In time, perhaps, they will no longer need the U.S., but don't expect to see that happen anytime soon.

Also, if you kill the U.S. economy, the world-economy collapses. This world is too inter-connected now - it IS a world-economy.

The interesting thing about that is that we ALREADY have a NWO, just not as everyone thought it would be. There will be NO concentration camps, death camps, or what have you.

However, the New World Order IS happening - economically.

-wD

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Here is an article which almost says the same thing about America. A quote:

Massive invasion and attack into North America, China and Russia storming the West Coast while China and a united Moslem host march into the Southeast Coast, known as “the Bible belt”, using the Bahamas and Cuba as staging bases.

article

All interesting stuff to read.

I don't think that an invastion on the U.S. would be very feasible. I doubt many Americans would welcome this invasion peacefully. All I can say is, I'd be one of the millions of Americans armed and on the streets of the east coast to defend the country.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadpresidentz

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Here is an article which almost says the same thing about America. A quote:

Massive invasion and attack into North America, China and Russia storming the West Coast while China and a united Moslem host march into the Southeast Coast, known as “the Bible belt”, using the Bahamas and Cuba as staging bases.

article

All interesting stuff to read.

I don't think that an invastion on the U.S. would be very feasible. I doubt many Americans would welcome this invasion peacefully. All I can say is, I'd be one of the millions of Americans armed and on the streets of the east coast to defend the country.

well, they have destory our 13 aircraft carriers first... and it would be hard even if those countries combine...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulgarian

Originally posted by Britman
Interesting.
I do believe America has become just a little too powerful. There isn't really any threat to America as being invaded or the government being ousted. There is the real threat of terrorists and it wouldn't surprise me to see the US Government calling India, Brazil or any of this coalitions nation as rouge and a terrorist supporter. Or just get the CIA to stare it up a bit in those countries so they can get a pupet governmnet in.

thats exactly what iam ponting to .... so, maybe in 10 years the whole world is "supporting terror", except the US of course?

I think this is a good start to put the US a little bit under pressure (hope this dont ends up with WW3 )

are there really intteligent people here still that believe that the "terror" was not an invention of the US administration.!!!!!

My God , it kills me to know there is still ignorance on this planet

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
personaly i have not compleatly made up my mind vis a vis the us inventing the terror. i will admit that it certanly looks like they caused it. but i do try to keep an open mind."shrug"

i have too agree that the cold war was a lot safer.
at least then it was a contest of the mind with little practical application. a stalemate that no one wanted to accidently force into confrontation. it was a beutifull cross between a game of chess and keeping up with the joneses. ya it was scary at times but you didn't have to worry so much about anoying little stings,( albeit devistateng to thoes involved dirrectly).

this war on terrorisim is more hurting in the long run as we now look over our shoulders for the guy with a bomb stapped to his chest. it causes far more paranoya to the litte guy. where every one worried about nuclear death that had little chance of happening. we now are in constant fear of something that can happen at any time, any place. i for one am much more concerned than i was dureing the cold war. i never thought back then that i would wish the cold war would have stayed arround, but i sure do now.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Hrm, an attack on the U.S., at this time, would be suicide for that coalition.

AGAIN, there is no-one saying anything about an atack, its a PREPARING against an US invasion.

Why? Because both CHINA and INDIA are going through capitalistic revolutions. They need the U.S. to become more powerful. Russia is also weak in the world-economy standings.

Russia weak in world-economy standings? Haha, that was a great joke, Russia is 2 times BETTER that the US with an GPD of 7.3% and a 12 times better industrial grown rate than the US. Russia is going to be on the first place in world standings in 10 -15 years.

In time, perhaps, they will no longer need the U.S., but don't expect to see that happen anytime soon.

Also, if you kill the U.S. economy, the world-economy collapses. This world is too inter-connected now - it IS a world-economy.

thats a joke, right? Just 5% of all EU-imports is coming from the US, who, what and where is anything going to collapse if (f.e.) there is an embargo against the US?

The interesting thing about that is that we ALREADY have a NWO, just not as everyone thought it would be. There will be NO concentration camps, death camps, or what have you.

However, the New World Order IS happening - economically.

the first thing you're right, but the US as an EMPIRE is going down, war after war, the economical situation is much worster than anytime - happt living in 10 - 20 years ... dont take it personally, its not against any US citizen, my negative post is related to Your government.

-wD

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Originally posted by bulgarian

Originally posted by Britman
Interesting.
I do believe America has become just a little too powerful. There isn't really any threat to America as being invaded or the government being ousted. There is the real threat of terrorists and it wouldn't surprise me to see the US Government calling India, Brazil or any of this coalitions nation as rouge and a terrorist supporter. Or just get the CIA to stare it up a bit in those countries so they can get a pupet governmnet in.

thats exactly what iam ponting to .... so, maybe in 10 years the whole world is "supporting terror", except the US of course?

I think this is a good start to put the US a little bit under pressure (hope this dont ends up with WW3 )

are there really intteligent people here still that believe that the "terror" was not an invention of the US administration.!!!!!

of course it is an US-intervention, and that is exatly the point i was trying to tell in this post. Anytime heard of "ironic" ?? When i wrote " ... the whole world is supporting terror" it was ironic, of course the one and only threat to the world, the one and only real terrorists is the US government.

My God , it kills me to know there is still ignorance on this planet

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry i have to dissagre, USA in fact desperately NEEDS a cold war if it is to survive in the long run. Becouse for now, the US throws way too much money into foreign contries and officials have admitted that they need someone to counterbalance them, sort of like the Russians did in the days of CW. Its a very delicate balance that has to be mantained.

I have to flatly disagree with you. The United States does NOT need another cold war and it will not going to find itself with countries such as China, Russia and its coalition of allies deciding to counter-balance the United States on the basis of competing resources. We may work with them or compete against them but we are not going to be held hostage to their demands and threats.

You have to realize the United States of America is the largest economy in the world and is the primary engine of the global economy. If China, Russia and even the EU decide to take decisive measures to counterbalance the United States' supremacy on foreign and economic affairs, they would find themselves being on the receiving end of the American people's scornful wrath.

Not a single country or even a coalition/union of countries have an economy that can match or even supersede the size and scope of the American economy. Not even Japan. Not even China. The American people, despite its shortcomings and differences, are a very innovative and extremely resourceful people, they will do whatever it take to achieve its goals and succeed. We are also very competitive and we will fight those countries, whatever it takes.

And in case you havent noticed, US already remapped the world (Yugoslavia, Russia, now middle east), now theres nobody left to play with.....and the joke is on US

The big joke is on you.
We are not in the business of remapping the world. The Pentagon is simply assessing and aligning the US military's roles and operations in response to any threat or event, man-made or natural respectively, around the world. I know there are some who feel uncomfortable about the ever-expanding American military presence around the world and that can be understandable. The real truth is that the US military is simply trying to make itself more responsive to any global threat or event by trying to be in the right place and the right time with the least amount of resistance or delay, it's better to have a presence nearby than to have it far away.

Yugoslavia had been remapped by itself and the UN/NATO had to step in to prevent further remapping of itself right down to religious boundaries. The Soviet Union, on the other hand, was a forced union of several poor countries thanks to Lenin's political manipulations and Stalin's threats. When the USSR was dissolved, it was remapped as a confederation of independent states, each trying to rediscover its own national priorities and destiny throughout the 1990s. It was all Boris Yelstin's doing, not the USA.

The Middle East have not even been remapped so far. So don't try to make out of something that hasn't happen yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos
I hate to say it - and I never dreamt that I one day would say it - And that which I'm about to say now, is that I miss the days of the Soviet Union. At least back then there was a power balance which prevented the kind of gross transgressions which the U.S. has committed after 2000. I think it's a very good thing that all these countries are getting together and creating an alliance.

You missed the days of the Soviet Union when a large number of citizens have been under constant watch or be scrutinized by the KGB for any merest criticism, when even a large number of political prisoners forced in needless hard labors in the gulags, when a number of scientists and biologists have been forced to produce extremely dangerous weapons in the name of communism and international struggle against capitalism, when the Soviet leadership have been spending so much money on the military or their lavish lifestyles at private dachas or privileged clubs while the rest of the Soviet citizens wallowed in misery, long lines, paranoia, and apathy in front of giant portraits of Lenin, Marx, Stalin, etc.

Wow, you're longing for the days of communist totalitarianism, aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join