It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas newest enemy...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
is the "coalition", between China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Brasil, Cuba and some other states. Of course the world cannot stand still while America is going go empire the entire earth, so maybe this is the first "balance" after the cold war - and i think its important.

//On 10 November 2004, the India Daily reported that, "Russian President Putin is taking a lead role in the most powerful coalition of regional and superpowers in the world. The coalition consists of India, China, Russia and Brazil. This will challenge the superpower supremacy of America." //

Its fact, iam not anti-American, but i think this is a great start for peace, or shall we call it the 2nd cold war? I think it is, it is the first step to a second cold war *from now on just CW*. Why? Read on...

//On 16 November 2004, just six days after Vladimir Putin formally introduced Brazil as a member of the new coalition, IAEA inspectors from Geneva visited Rio de Janeiro. Just eight days later on 24 November 2004, Brazilian Energy Minister Eduardo Campos announced that the IAEA had issued Brazil with a permit to commence the experimental stage of uranium enrichment. //

Of course, its another threat to America, how can the US Gov. just sit down, while Brasil is turning in into a second Iran?

//Within days Russia 'agreed' to provide Venezuela with fifty Mig 29 fighters, because it was obvious that Wall Street would try again later if a deterrent was not put in place, and Chavez could hardly rely on America to send spare parts for his fleet of aging F-16s. New York was furious of course, but could hardly do anything about it. And besides, what harm could 50 Mig interceptors a thousand miles away do to America? New York had made the fatal error of assuming that the Migs in question were being delivered exclusively to protect Venezuela against American bombers or troop transports....

....What absolutely no one outside Russia and Venezuela knew until two weeks ago, is that 20 of the fifty Mig 29 SMTs are fully equipped to carry and fire the devastating SS-N-25 [and now SS-N-26] "Onyx", a devastating and completely unstoppable Mach 2.9 ramjet anti-ship cruise missile which skims the waves at twenty feet, before delivering a knock out blow to its maritime target more than 200 kilometers away.
//

I think America have a real problem now. Just wanted to debatt a little bit, do you think thats good or bad? Okay, even if its turning into an second CW, maybe ist the needet step for more peace on earth (we remember there were fewer wars in the CW-area than after the fall of Berlin's wall)

The whole story HERE

Awaiting comments

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
While I don't think that it's bad for American power to be kept in check, its my humble opinion that this will be done economically rather than militarily. I'm not sure I agree with your assertation that there have been more wars since the fall of communism. During the cold war, Soviet/American differences were dealt with by proxy wars. At least things are more honest now in the sense that American lives are being put on the line to defend American policy. I see Putin using this strategy much as Reagan used SDI, as a means of tieing up and draining U.S resources.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting.
I do believe America has become just a little too powerful. There isn't really any threat to America as being invaded or the government being ousted. There is the real threat of terrorists and it wouldn't surprise me to see the US Government calling India, Brazil or any of this coalitions nation as rouge and a terrorist supporter. Or just get the CIA to stare it up a bit in those countries so they can get a pupet governmnet in.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Interesting.
I do believe America has become just a little too powerful. There isn't really any threat to America as being invaded or the government being ousted. There is the real threat of terrorists and it wouldn't surprise me to see the US Government calling India, Brazil or any of this coalitions nation as rouge and a terrorist supporter. Or just get the CIA to stare it up a bit in those countries so they can get a pupet governmnet in.

thats exactly what iam ponting to .... so, maybe in 10 years the whole world is "supporting terror", except the US of course?

I think this is a good start to put the US a little bit under pressure (hope this dont ends up with WW3 )

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
While I don't think that it's bad for American power to be kept in check, its my humble opinion that this will be done economically ....

The only way to hit the US economically, is the growing EURO what is allready a fact and its going to work. The next step (what allready have been done by S. Hussein) is to sell the Iranian and Russian oil/gas in EURO's, of course for a lower price, even with financial losses.

Myabe Youre right for the proxy-wars untill 91', i ment the deaths happend after 91' in wars - maybe we can get some statistic here, in my memory is something around 4-5 times fewer in the whole CW-period.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Don't forget the liberal parts of Canada. They have become extremely anti-american and would betray/sell out america in an instant. Just go to our borders & airports and look who is in charge of security.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great another chance for britian to get nuked by russia....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is an article which almost says the same thing about America. A quote:

Massive invasion and attack into North America, China and Russia storming the West Coast while China and a united Moslem host march into the Southeast Coast, known as “the Bible belt”, using the Bahamas and Cuba as staging bases.

article

All interesting stuff to read.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Great another chance for britian to get nuked by russia....

there are several russian IMCB's pointing at London ... and at all major cities in the EU ... maybe its another reason, but the chance is always present

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulgarian
there are several russian IMCB's pointing at London ... and at all major cities in the EU ... maybe its another reason, but the chance is always present

I aint concerned about london....sorry mates if its a nuke war you guys are too far away to worry about I got my own probs...I mean I've got 2 naval bases on the west and east of my home town...and another nuclear sotrage area to my east as well...not counting the bases up north and down south I barely knnow about....man thats it I'm totaly scrweed.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The thing that really scares me, is all of the racism in the world today. I noticed that Europe has a growing number of racist and hatred against the US. God knows what will happen to an American POW (or civilian) if caught by a bunch of angry muslim fanatics or Europeans. VISE Versa with other nationialities.

I couldn't imagine a war with an SuperCoalition. A lot killing and just absolute madness...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That's an imaginary threat. Brasil is not interested in confronting the US, and neither is Venezuela, in the grand scheme of things, despite the rift between the Bush administration and Chavez. Brazil getting Migs? Big deal.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I aint concerned about london....sorry mates if its a nuke war you guys are too far away to worry about I got my own probs...I mean I've got 2 naval bases on the west and east of my home town...and another nuclear sotrage area to my east as well...not counting the bases up north and down south I barely knnow about....man thats it I'm totaly scrweed.

"Run devilwasp, run!"
No, no joke, i think even if i've got a chance to survive an nuclear atack on my country, i prefer to die, because i dont wanna life in a radiactive world ... imagine just how i would be, 90% of the people dead in the whole world .. no food, no medicine, no future. Too scary for me, dieing is an better alternative for me.

But this isnt about an "new" nuclear threat for UK or US. Its just about an new CW, i think there is no better way to balance the world situation (now) than that. History repeating...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
The thing that really scares me, is all of the racism in the world today. I noticed that Europe has a growing number of racist and hatred against the US. .......

Maybe You're right about the writer of that article. But maybe we have to find the reason for that anti-americanisum. Dont match it with racisum, and please make a difference between Europeans and Muslims. There is a lot, very very lot of difference.

Its like in the 2nd WW. All the world pointed at Hitler, as an racist. Sure he was, but does that mean that every german was an nacist? NO! But with the right propaganda, spreaded by the SS and the controlled media, every german became one. They've got brainwashed. I, and many many people all around the world, even in Your country, are thinking that the same is going to start in the US. And THATS the reason for the anti-americanisum, not the normal american people of course.

History repeats, this time in the US, the whole world is trying to warn You, and the whole world is trying to stop the "Cowboy America", who is trying to spreed his propaganda worldwide.

Look at China. The difference between China and the US is that the US is trying to get an Empire with weapons and oil - China is allready an Empire, with using their brain and economy. Ever heard about China getting involved in any war since 1945?

You have to wake up guys.

"The is no 100% real source. The only way go get as close as you can to the truth, is to read the news about you country in your enemys newspaper - thats 50%, there isnt more" -- Georgi Grancharov

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
That's an imaginary threat. Brasil is not interested in confronting the US, and neither is Venezuela, in the grand scheme of things, despite the rift between the Bush administration and Chavez. Brazil getting Migs? Big deal.

There isnt any sentence in this article telling you that they prepare to confront the US. They prepare if the US confronts them (what i really understand, because noone is safe in a world with an Empire starting wars, ignoring the UN, etc etc etc)

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulgarian

Look at China. The difference between China and the US is that the US is trying to get an Empire with weapons and oil - China is allready an Empire, with using their brain and economy. Ever heard about China getting involved in any war since 1945?

You have to wake up guys.

Uhmmm... as far as China goes, there is a little place called Tibet. I suggest you do some research.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Uhmmm... as far as China goes, there is a little place called Tibet. I suggest you do some research.

•Historical roots: China claims that Tibet has been part of imperial China from the 13th century. Tibetans argue that China and Tibet historically shared patron-priest relationship at an equal level; and Tibet has always maintained autonomy.

1.British Invasion and conquest in 1904 and resultant Chinese insecurity.
2.Fall of Qing Dynasty in 1911 and Tibetan proclamation of independence.
3.1911-1951, Tibet acted as a defacto independent nation under 13th Dalai Lama.
4.1950 Oct Chinese invasion and occupation
5.1951,17 point agreement between Tibetans and PRC.
6.1959, Lahsa revolt, Dalai Lama leaves Tibet and est. Tibetan government in Exile (TGE) in India
7.1951-1974: CIA support to Tibetan resistance.
8.1979-1987: Direct initiatives for negotiation; pre-negotiation
9.1987- till date: protests in Lhasa, internationalization of Tibet issue.

Yes You were right, so we can add 5 years, but look at the reason why they occupied Tibet. But, whatever, i was wrong with 5 years, yes.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It all about trade - 9/11 killed the tourist trade to Venezuela. Chavez is an a$$ - with all the oil money he should have a prosperous country (it is a beautiful country and was a tourist hotspot, great plastic surgeons too (Miss Venezuela contest - yum yum!) and the Mig dollars could have gone to improving the lot for the rural farmers.

The fact that he's bent on being a buddy to Castro shoes how smart he is - gee lets take a great country and run it into the ground by dissing one of our biggest trading partners.

People hell bent on trying to bring down America are shooting themselves in the foot and they know that at the top but the minions don't, including Russia, Brazil. China and India

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One major issue here in the United States is scientist develop weapon systems and do something stupid, they patent the product IN U.S. This has been done and the U.S. government has in fact stolen the patents fromt he inventors.
Now new technologies being developed in U.S. is in fact having the products patented outside U.S. for the protection of the scientists.
The man who is the originator of the U.S. "Stinger" missiles has had some of his patents stolen by the government in the name of National security junk.
He has a couple of people that will someday replace him and his work because of his age, one of the people talks with on a very regular basis and the scientist keeps the student (for the lack of better name) insuring that any work is published, patented, and maintained records anywhere but U.S.
The student today has been recieving funding from Japan, China and N. Korea on certain products which are actual weapon system devices and designs. Being that those countries are paying for the work being done in U.S. by a PRIVATE company, the government can not stop it.
In the future the Asian countries will have the weapons advantage becasue U.S. government does not recognize the real value.
Fact of the matter is in mid April 2005 a anti-ICBM system is going to China which is about a $175 million project.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by drrdw]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry, Bulgarian but the United States of America is not going to be held hostage to the world's....er... . this supposedly Russia-led coalition and its demands for the US to lower the booms.

There's not going to be another Cold War but an all-out war to settle old scores, remake/remap the world and obtain whatever resources, all under the coordinated and planned directions of the NWO Elite according to the great blueprint laid out by Albert Pike.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join