It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Someone please help me with this. a few months ago, i had a friend over for the night and he was sleeping on my floor. i fell asleep like normal, but at some time in the night, i woke up and looked to my door for some reason. i saw three greys standing there and as soon as i saw them, everything went black. the strange thing is that i am not sure that it was a dream. everything about my bedroom was exactly as it was in real life, i have never had dreams in such accurate detail. everything about my room was perfect, my friend on the floor, the laundry right next to him, even my tv being on( i sleep with it on, it's kind of my night light). if anyone can offer some insight, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Does your friend have any memories of this also? And was the TV still on when you woke up, and if so was it on the same channel? I ask this because one of my friends claims that he was abducted out of his room too. The main thing he remembers is that when he went to sleep his TV was off, but when he woke up it was on static. The weird thing about his story is that his TV doesn’t get a static channel because it’s set up so the static channels are blue screens. For all I know my friend could just be making things up, but he’s not the type to lie like that. Anyway, your story reminded me about the TV, and was wondering about that.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i asked, and my friend remembers nothing of it. as far as the tv goes... ok imagine a saquared room. the door is on the bottom wall, my friend was sleeping right by it, if anyone had opened it, it would have hit him.my bed is against the left wall. the tv is at the foot of my bed, but also against the wall, so, if i'm lying on my side facing the room, i can't see the tv unless i curl up. the tv was on when i fell asleep, when the possible abduction happened, all i could see was that the tv was on and that something was happening on the screen. that was all i could see because i was lying on my side looking at the door. when i woke up, the tv was off. but i keep it on a sleep timer of 2.5 hours. also, the door to my room is against the right wall

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
Someone please help me with this. a few months ago, i had a friend over for the night and he was sleeping on my floor. i fell asleep like normal, but at some time in the night, i woke up and looked to my door for some reason. i saw three greys standing there and as soon as i saw them, everything went black. the strange thing is that i am not sure that it was a dream. everything about my bedroom was exactly as it was in real life, i have never had dreams in such accurate detail. everything about my room was perfect, my friend on the floor, the laundry right next to him, even my tv being on( i sleep with it on, it's kind of my night light). if anyone can offer some insight, it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

when you saw the greys did they have anything in there hands that made you black out or you just blacked out for no apperent resson?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
if they had anything in their hands, i didn't see it there were three of them, and they were standing very close together, looking at me, and standing very close to where my friend was sleeping. i didn't see them very long at all, as soon as my eyes found them, i blacked out. i am still unsure if this was an abduction or a dream, if it is the latter, i have never had before or since as detailed a dream. since then, i have been afraid to go outside alone at night. any insights are welcome

Many Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i recently read about certain traits of UFO abduction, and a few of these apply to me. I have two unexplainable scars. They are one each on the inside of my knees, they are straight, at the same angle, and the same length, i have never had an accident that would have caused these scars. also, i frequently hear a loud ringing in my right ear. at one time a few days ago, the ring became very loud and painful, also, it once sounded more like beeping than ringing. my sleep pattern is a little strange also. i will wake up in the dead of the night for no reason, but i will feel like something is wrong, soon after, i am fast asleep again. other nights, i will simply not fall asleep. this is not a personal choice, i lay down and try to sleep, but for some reason, i remain wide awak all night and all the next day, only to pass out from exhaustion later. someone please help me come to terms with this.

Many Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Very interesting. I've never heard of an abduction story like that, where you just black out after seeing them. About how far away from the house were they? And where do you live, rural, urban area? Any others such as neighbors who could say anything? Oh and about the scars, if you could get some pictures of them up on here that'd be great.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i have read what you have written.
its kind of stange, you se my aunt gunn helene that i have written about on page one in " can aliens get to my dreams?" she have also had one of these scars.
when she, 10 years after discoverd that she had seen a ufo , was standing with her boyfriend and looking at the stars , taking a drink, there was a shooting star, when the shooting star she felt beard on her arm.she looked at her arm and there was this long mark like a helend wound, it was really nasty. at first she thaugt she had beard her self at the ice lying her arm on it but then it would be different mark, this was a mark that had been healed at once. her boyfriend wanted her to go to a doctor but she wouldent. the stange thing is that the next day it was gone. no mark after it.
i havent seen this little grey man in real but i have seen them in my dreams.
but one time i was sleeping my housband was next to me, my oldest child was next to him and my youngest was in his own bed.
i suddenly felt like someone was there and i was wide awake.
there was a man standing in my room, he was 140cm and smiled to me from ear to ear, he had gery hair and no hair on the top, only at the sides, then he looked down at my youngest and then he was gone and i feld asleep again. the room behind him was not my room it was greykind, like a jale. but when he was gone it went black again.
i had no tv on my room at the time.
but ive expiriense stange thing happend with tv, sterio and garageopener one time.

anyway, i think u know what really happend. many can tell u what they think , but u know deep inside what u saw.
you will expiriense more, just wait and see.
you have chage inside afer this happening, im a right?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I must agree with Dreamer. Once you experience something like this it will happen again. I think we tend to remember more as time goes by.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The greys were not NEAR my house, they were IN my house, in my very bedroom. My area is fairly remote, woods and mountains and all that. i never thought of asking my neighbors if they saw anything. i mostly just don't know what to do. i am quite scared that they will come back, and while intrigued, i am also petrified of what will happen.

Many Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh and about the scars, if you could get some pictures of them up on here that'd be great.

I don't have a digital camera but know a few people who have them, if you could give me instructions on how to put them up here, i'd be more than happy to do it

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by imaDREAMERoftruth
anyway, i think u know what really happend. many can tell u what they think , but u know deep inside what u saw.
you will expiriense more, just wait and see.
you have chage inside afer this happening, im a right?

Dreamer, quite right. Especially about the change. It has gotten to the point where i am just too frightened to go outside alone at night, i always feel like they are waiting for me out there, so if i have to go outside, i run back in as fast as i can, but i am always afraid that i will not be fast enough.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
the only experience i can remember of seeing a UFO is from when i was only 6 or 7. it was an overcast day and i was in my backyard, there was no one else around from what i remember. next thing i know, i am in my bedroom, it seems a little later, and i look out my window, just as i do, i see a typical UFO(you know, disc-shaped) gliding into a cloud. seeing the greys in my room, was just a couple months ago, which is quite a time gap

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Space_CowBoy33]

new topics

top topics

join