It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's justice on Earth started, with the Passion of Theresa Maria Schindler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
God's justice on Earth started, with the Passion of THERESA MARIA SCHINDLER
NBC News MEET THE PRESS
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Rev. Robert Drinan, S.J., Professor of Law, Georgetown Law, Former Congressman from Massachusetts (1970-1980);

MR. RUSSERT: Father Drinan, do you think it was appropriate for Congress to be involved in this matter?

REV. ROBERT DRINAN: No, I don't. I think it's rather well settled at the state level, and it's rather well settled also in Catholic theology. I would recommend that the viewers look at the Web site of the Catholic Hospital Association. For years, they have been developing a coherent philosophy on this matter and the Holy See in the last year seem to have been a bit more conservative, which is understandable. It's a terrible, terrible, agonizing thing. But I think that all the judges that heard it, 20, 25 judges, we have the most certainty that we can have in this difficult situation.

Drinan, Cardinal Cushing and the Pope that put him in place. The first Pope in History to declare openly apostasy, in October 1996.

Normal times are behind us. These are the times where God's justice has already started on Earth.
Be aware, all of you that organised, cheered or watched in silent consent THE PASSION OF THERESA MARIA SCHINDLER ON HOLY FRIDAY 2005

abcnews.go.com...

March 27 - Vatican TV also caught one of the most poignant moments of the recent papacy, when it beamed images of John Paul trying but failing to speak on Easter Sunday. The pope had come to his studio window at the end of Easter Mass to bless the tens of thousands of people in St. Peter's Square below. Aides readied a microphone, and he tapped it as if preparing to speak. But after uttering a few unintelligible sounds a look of frustration on his face he made the sign of the cross with his hand and the microphone was taken away.
Similar to the sounds Terri is reported to have made and as they are getting away with murdering her.

March 29 -Pope John Paul II may have to return to the hospital to have a feeding tube inserted ...

EDIT: CAPS TITLE

[edit on 6-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Route 666: evolution and earthquakes (God ALLOWED the satanist target date 1998)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sorry, Matt, but you're wrong.

There is no way that this case initiaites God's justice on Earth. Period. However, I do feel that the way this poor lady was dehydrated to death was despicable, but hey, the Christian conservatives everyone loves strike again. Either of the Bushes could have stepped in and stopped this. But, that would take away from the euthanasia agenda...

Anyway, the only special thing in this case was the media coverage. This happens to many people around the country. Hell, they even take BABIES off life support within parental consent. The only reason this case was such a big deal is that they wanted to see the public reaction to a war crime being conducted on a citizen. I do agree, though; the future does not look good.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"truth"seeka. youre going to blame the bush's for NOT stepping in. youre going to blame the bush's for DOING something at the very next news prompt. obviously you DO NOT know the laws governing your ELECTED representatives. this is almost as funny as the idea that schiavo literally puked herself to death. pretty ironic thats how her body died in the end, isnt it?

[edit on 4-2-2005 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Be aware, all of you that organised, cheered or watched in silent consent THE PASSION OF THERESA MARIA SCHINDLER ON HOLY FRIDAY 2005

Now it's your time
Killing their own soldiers (1914, 1942, Iraq): Iran gov: Pentagon killed at least 304 US soldiers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Matt,

What are you on about?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
"truth"seeka. youre going to blame the bush's for NOT stepping in. youre going to blame the bush's for DOING something at the very next news prompt. obviously you DO NOT know the laws governing your ELECTED representatives. this is almost as funny as the idea that schiavo literally puked herself to death. pretty ironic thats how her body died in the end, isnt it?

[edit on 4-2-2005 by forsakenwayfarer]

Whatever. A president can send National Guard to forcibly integrate a school, a VERY heated situation in which the $hit could have really hit the fan. But, a prez can't do the same to intervene on behalf of Terry? Funny how the prez and the executive have the power to declare war now, which was originally the job of Congress. Maybe YOU should check out the law to see how much power these people have now.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Perhaps the god of mercy stepped in and kept Bush from interfering.

Misery loves company and humans like to make each other miserable.

Keeping people like Schiavo alive, tormented in her human coffin day after day, year after year----sadistic, morbid, and pathetic that her loved ones put her through that.

I'm surprised god let it go on so long----god must have been on vacation.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Here is hoping God is keeping a further eye out on Bush.

I can see that being a full time job even for an omnipotent being.

Cheers

BHR

new topics

top topics

join