It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
"Correct me if I am wrong, If I am right please help me find my way home"

Although I do not know much, I do believe I have found the true spirit of Masonry. This lies within each man who puts himself in front of another to live in free will. Aurthur and the knights of the round table were all of Pagan religion but one "Aurthur". He was of Christian beliefs but found it in himself to stand firm to his belief that all man were created equal and should be free, No man should ever be servant to another and to face death knowing the "will" you seek is what empowers us all. He stood as not a defender but as a mentor to help ensure that the true spirit in freedom lies within each and every one of us. History has taught us that men can triumph over all evil if the will is kind hearted and steadfast, meaning the air we breathe, the thoughts we choose and the battles we fight are for all of man kind. It is to protect those who choose to stand by our sides in our hour of need, to protect the lands and innocense of those who carry a true feeling of being one in the land they call home.

again if I am right, show me the way home, If I am wrong forgive me for being ignorant.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
"Correct me if I am wrong, If I am right please help me find my way home"

Although I do not know much, I do believe I have found the true spirit of Masonry. This lies within each man who puts himself in front of another to live in free will. Aurthur and the knights of the round table were all of Pagan religion but one "Aurthur". He was of Christian beliefs but found it in himself to stand firm to his belief that all man were created equal and should be free, No man should ever be servant to another and to face death knowing the "will" you seek is what empowers us all. He stood as not a defender but as a mentor to help ensure that the true spirit in freedom lies within each and every one of us. History has taught us that men can triumph over all evil if the will is kind hearted and steadfast, meaning the air we breathe, the thoughts we choose and the battles we fight are for all of man kind. It is to protect those who choose to stand by our sides in our hour of need, to protect the lands and innocense of those who carry a true feeling of being one in the land they call home.

again if I am right, show me the way home, If I am wrong forgive me for being ignorant.

I don't know if masonry has a true spirit, persay, but what you said is definitely correct. What do you mean by "help me find my way home"?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How do I make contact correctly with my local chapter. I have tried on several occassions by the email address posted for my local chapter but never recieve any response.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
How do I make contact correctly with my local chapter. I have tried on several occassions by the email address posted for my local chapter but never recieve any response.

Check your U2U. Normally, email is slow. Calling is the best thing to do. Call your local or Grand lodge and let them know you want to come by for a tour, to ask some questions and to meet some of the guys.

top topics

join