It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't point your finger at me!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Are you just making this story up? Parts of your story appear on
jaymekohler.com. Or are you him? Just curious. There are a lot of people who pretend that they are something they are not, or wish they could be. Some people lie to make a point, and if you have to lie to make a point, how strong can your point be? If not, sorry Jayme!

jaymekohler.com | better looking every damn day
... And how in the hell is one decrepit old lady going to speak for the entire country?
I stared at her blankly, sizing her up, as she pressed on. ...
jaymekohler.com/ - 45k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
Google

... “No, I don’t hold Rumsfeld accountable,” I replied. You can’t hold a single man
responsible for the actions of a few idiots who get out of line. ...
Google

There were some others, but those stood out.

EDIT: Just a few more:

... “Yeah,” I answered. “So what are you doing here?” she asked again. I’ve
answered this question a million times. “We’re Marines. ...
Google

And this was weird, you exact quote wasn't returned like before, but it still went back to the Jayme's webpage.

Above Top Secret Interactive Blog - War On Terrorism - Don't point ...
... “Yes we do. Its called national pride. I have been all over the world.
Your opinion is nothing new. No one likes the big kid on the block. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread130223/pglastpost - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

... Maybe when you can get your ass to the Middle East and look into the eyes of the
Saudi people or the Kuwaiti people or the Iraqi people, you’ll see what they ...
Google

[edit on 3-4-2005 by curme]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You trying to imply countries like the UK dont have hate crimes or just another statement to start another arguement?

No, I was just stating what I thought. But I didnt know the UK had hate crime laws, it makes sense they would. Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dev_add

You trying to imply countries like the UK dont have hate crimes or just another statement to start another arguement?

No, I was just stating what I thought. But I didnt know the UK had hate crime laws, it makes sense they would. Thanks

Hey dev_add, did you know Risky_Bizness's e-mail is: [email protected]?
Weird, huh?

EDIT: Oops, I guess Risky_Bizness didn't like the coincidence, he took down his profile info.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by curme]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The problem is, America has been hijacked by the new, Jesus slinging, liberal republicans. The republicans of today are not really republicans, as they were years ago. These new republicans are anything but conservative, and they're very quick to label anyone, who's not down with the NWO, unpatriotic. People are still calling themselves republicans because they're merely clinging to the ideas of what republicans used to stand for, not realizing that the party has been hijacked. What we have now is a perversion of the American way, and it's only getting worse.
You will be blamed, as long as you willingly work for these fanatics. You're supporting the perversion in doing so.
To the rest of the world, it's quite clear that this is the American version of communism.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This thread has all of a sudden become VERY weird! Someone may or may not have been busted. I await further developments.

Good work curme.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Haha! Looks like he wasn't sneaky enough, eh?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
LOL curme! Who would think to search for text like this elsewhere? Glad you did though because the situation you have revealed in this thread is very humorous.

Poor Risky/Dev now I imagine you'll have to create a new nickname to continue posting here to have any semblance of credibility.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Heres a story for Jakomo.

A couple weeks ago, my fiance was over from England visiting me. It was St Paddy's day, so we headed to pioneer square to get drunk.

We walk in a bar. We sit at a table. It was croweded, and in trying to sit down, I bumped the table and spilled a man at the table's beer. I leaned over, apologized, and offered to buy him a beer to replace it. Since he spoke a bit strange, i asked him where he was from. Montreal. He then proceeded to put his arm around me and stroked my shoulder. I did not appreciate this, and was about to let him know when he jumped up in terror.

My boyfriend got up, grabbed a pitcher of beer and was about to beat him over the head with it. The Canuck got up, went somewhere then sat back down. Then a bouncer came and told my boyfriend we had to leave. The Canadian had went and tattled.

My boyfriend now offically hates Canadians. he said a real Englishman would not have put his arm around another mans woman right in front of him, and an American, while he may have touched me, would have at least had the balls to fight and not go run to the bouncer.

So now, when he is out drinking, perhaps, if he runs into Candians, he shall start grilling them with questions like "why are you a bunch of cheeky bastards" and "youre a bunch of gutless wankers". Would this be right of him based on that incident?

Everyday, Mexican drug dealers come into my country, kill people in gang violence, and the Mexican govornment supports it, even encourages people to sneak illegally into the country. Mexican army people shoot at our border agents while running cover for drug runners. So, would it be ok for me to randomly pick out any Mexican I see, and then start harrassing and going off on them about they must be drug dealers and criminals, or that they are Fox-supporting scum, or La Raza racists? Then it must be ok for me to say all Mexicans are bad because of a few drug runners and a corrupt govornment, going by your "logic" if it can be called that. Illegal immigrants bring plenty of crime with them, yet plenty just come here to live normal lives. But by your logic, by being Mexican, they must be guilty of the crimes of others.

Risky Biz, dont sweat it, I was in the army stationed in Germany, and had to deal with this crap plenty of times. I find they do it probably out of reasons of insecurity and inferiority, because they know that Americans, for the most part, back home, could really give two #s less about their opinions of us, so it makes them feel better to take it out on you. I just smiled when some German twat would be gping on about evil American imperialism and racism (how short their memories, obviously). Because I knew that I was only stuck in that Hell Hole called Europe for another year or so, then I would be happily returning home, their incessant ranting but a distant echo. And they would be stuck back home, and have to look at yet another crop of evil imperialist yanks.

I salute you.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jeez skadi, don't read the last few posts or anything, k?

I'm doubting that this event even occurred, let alone him being a marine. But we shall see...

By the way Skadi, you should take a few mins to re-read your rants. Sounds like you have just as much hate for others as they apparently do for you. You got a bit too caught up in that paragraph there. Non-Americans must REALLY get to you, all of them...apparently.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Jeez skadi, don't read the last few posts or anything, k?

I'm doubting that this event even occurred, let alone him being a marine. But we shall see...

I have. And until its been proven its only speculation.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

[edit on 3-4-2005 by cargo]

I think this event may of happened, but not to Risky_Bizness. IMHO, I think he wished it happened to him. I think Risky really wants to be righteous indigent about something.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I think this event may of happened, but not to Risky_Bizness. IMHO, I think he wished it happened to him. I think Risky really wants to be righteous indigent about something.

DAMN!

Good work curme

Sheesh and to think i actually put effort into writing civil posts

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join