It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* We're releasing a total of nine new multiplayer maps.
* All nine maps will eventually be available as Live downloads and as a normal boxed game disc - available at retail for $19.99 (US).
* The release on Live will be staggered, some paid, some free!
* The first two maps are free and coming in a few short weeks. (late April)
* The same day the 2 free maps are released, 2 additional maps will be available for purchase.
* The remaining 5 maps will be made available as a paid download on the same day the retail package goes on sale.
* The retail disc will contain extras, including a documentary, a cool project from our cinematic and animation team, every Halo 2 update released so far and possily one or two other little treats.
* By late summer, ALL the maps will be available for free.
The first batch of new, downloadable Halo 2 multiplayer maps will be available on Monday April 25th for download on Xbox Live. Woot! The maps passed through Microsoft's certification process successfully today, which was all we were waiting for! We said we'd tell you as soon as we could, and we found out about an hour ago that they'd passed with flying colors.
Originally posted by cheesepie
Is containment the biggest of the big map out there?Or is waterworks still the biggest?Cos it seems that containment is the largest now....