It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Disguised?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Lets begin by assuming that the Earth is being visited by aliens in UFOs. There is a common sterotype that a UFO is a disc shaped thing that floats around in the sky making funny humming noises. Some UFOs may be. But I think that idea is a little short-sighted. To my way of nkthiing, If I were an alien visitor to a foreign planet who did not wish to be detected, I'd tape some cardboard wings and a tail on my "disc" and put some lights on the outside to mimic the running lights on commercial and civil aircraft. For an alien with the technology to get here from across the cosmos, wouldn't it be really easy to fool us? I've thought about this a lot in the past, but I've never heard any discussion on the subject. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I beleive they could produce a hollowgram or just make themselves invisible by bending the light around them.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Congrats Spike! you just uncovered the highly secretive fact that chemtrails are not made by the government but its the ion propulsion of those alien discs disguised as cardboard jetliners!

Way above

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi spike,
For start I suggest reading this book

amazon

new topics

top topics

join