It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRANGE BUT TRUE

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
2 or 1 Year ago when i first time find this site address i tried to see the content but every time when i would tipe www.abovetopsecret.com i would always see message this page can not be displayed and similar but then i put this address www.abovetopsecret.net and behold the miracle i found my self in some x gate site that had all the stuff about aliens,ufos,conspiracys,secret weapons and similar,so i started visiting that site and 3 weeks later i tryed again with www.abovetopsecret.com and now i was able to see the page it was there.Now 4 days ago i tried www.abovetopsecret.net and PAGE NOT FOUND.Any answers about this.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We, AboveTopSecret.com have had some serious problems with the server, and have been up and down a lot the past year.
About three months ago, we moved to a dedicated server, and have been offline only a few times after that.

It could very well be that when you tried to acces the .com domain, the website was offline.

We do not own the .net account. It could very well be that it was created by someone who decided to do something else with his money and took the site down.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have never purchased the abovetopsecret.net domain so perhaps if someone at one time did own it, they simply decided to put a forwarder to here.

new topics

join