It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of South Beach Psychic!!! The truth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Who remembers the stir of 2004 when both Aussie Guy and our own SouthBeachPsychic pulled a fast one on us. Aussie Guy had us believing an asteroid was going to make imminent impact on the earth destroying the world as we know it. And good old southbeach had us hopping as she predicted the terrorist attacks in Miami and assasination of Dubya? The southbeachpsychic went on for 22 pages as she led her audience along on this harrowing ride transforming herself from psychic to full scale A list movie star director who was posting here to protect her public image but needed to warn the people. The part about the cruise ships I recently read in a british novel "Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination" (how appropriate) by Helen Fielding. Helen Fielding is the author of the Bidgette Jones books that are incredibly popular and therefore if southbeachpsychic was either a brit or had visited the UK recently she could have found the book and read it. At the time she started her posts the book was not available in the US but it was definitely available in the UK. The scenario of the cruise ships in the book is almost a mirror of southbeach's prediction... By the way the book itself is total rubbish.For those that didn't read the SouthBeachPsychics thread here is an excerpt from her first post and a link to the thread. By the way did anybody ever find a conclusion to the Aussie bloke hoax?

"Today is June 2, 2004. I am a closet psychic due to my high-profile position in the entertainment biz, however, I have been having major preminitions and visions for months - and lately they are getting stronger and stronger... I TRULY feel that the following will happen later this year so please be careful everyone!!!

TERRORIST ATTACK IN MIAMI

Port of Miami
August 15, 2004
2:12 P.M.

About 5 cruise ships will be lined up in the Port of
Miami on a sunny afternoon. All ships are RCCL and
Carnival except the last ship which is a Norweigen ship
(a dark blue) that's out of service and being
refurbished. At exactly 2:12 pm - during the
embarkation of thousands of cruise passangers - A HUGE
coordinated explosion will rock the world as we know
it. The 4th ship in line blows up first, then the
second, then the first, etc. The Norweigen ship at the
end will catch fire as well... even though it is
farthest away fom the other ships.

The BURNING FLAMES create a plume of BLACK smoke like
nothing Miami has ever seen - like a huge CHEMICAL FIRE
BALL. Miami Beach will be evacuated for fear of
additional attacks. The airport will be shut down. Some
passangers survive the flames by jumping out of their
cabin balconies into the water. Pure chaos. Very
similar to 9/11. Nearly 8,000 people will die in this
tradgedy (most victims are cruise ship staff already on
the ships). The world will mourn, the cruise industry
will be DESTROYED along with the Miami local economy.
The ONLY cruise lines that will be around 5 years from
now will be the Princess/Cunard group. Carnival, RCCL
and Norweigen (all "American" lines) will go bankrupt
Q1 and Q2 2005 - affecting the entire tourisim sector
and beginning the national economic slide."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris Aussie Guy had us believing an asteroid was going to make imminent impact on the earth destroying the world as we know it. And good old southbeach had us hopping as she predicted the terrorist attacks in Miami and assasination of Dubya?

No one can "make" you believe something that logic tells you is not true. There is always someone on here predicting something and not one of them has happened. If you get duped, it's your own fault....I can't even imagine why or how a prediction thread such as you mentioned could get that big....it seems people would realize it and ignore it

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ohyeah. I remember that. Lots of Mystery Drama.

I don't think that many believed her. We've seen a lot of people come in with Messages From Deity Of Your Choice That Spells Out DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!! Somewhere we should start a scoreboard... you know: Aliens are giving us messages, incredible events of doom will happen...

...and wasn't Laura Bush supposed to die in an "arranged" helicopter accident right about the time of the election?

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hmm, I wonder if there is any disinformation behind all these comet/meteor scares...

I mean, if scientists knew anything, wouldn't they get us ready for the fact by throwing in a few 'scares', or does that actually count as keeping us in the dark by 'crying wolf'?

Seems to me there has been a tremendous focus on asteroids, comets, large pieces of rock falling into the ocean, in the news since about 1997 (Hale Bopp?).

Why not just look at the history of possible medium-to-large meteor impacts in the last 4000 years, by looking at the symbolism in cultures used at those times (gods warring in the heavens might mean something other than asteroid impacts though).

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Too funny.

I remember all of those.

Clearly, they were entertaining.

EDIT: And how did I find this old thread?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by loam]

new topics

top topics

join