It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jfk jr.'s death cover up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wanted to bring this thread back up because of this documentary that has hard evidence of inconsistencies and contradictions in the official story regarding the loss of JFK JR.

video.google.com...

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I was hoping you'd post, I couldn't find your other ones !

seriously, the guy was super public, he was easy pickings in NYC,( like lennon) but the assassins sabotage his plane ?

makes no sense

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Couldn't find my other what?

Other linked videos?

edit, nevermind, you were not replying to me.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

I had heard he was about to re-open the investigation into his father's murder. And, JFJ, Jr., most likely would have been in the running for the big office one day. Maybe someone didn't want either of these to happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
JFK JR had been tracking down the killers of his father.

I suppose JFK II was the result of his efforts.
As the root cause besides the FED, Bay of Pigs, Cuban Missile Crisis
and perhaps a few more I will have you consider the Moon Mission.

If indeed there is no survival on the Moon, the Moon quest was a
very big mistake. Also having to reverse himself would have exposed
the secret science society that has the Disclosure group seeking for
answers.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
From the video JFK JR linked in my signature.

The flight path of JFK JR.
Called N-Tap perhaps for navigation tracking.
You do not get this unless requesting at pre takeoff.
Well know adventurer Fossett crashed in Nevada and took months to
find the crash.
I suspect he flew so much there the routine was not to track a flight.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
John F Kennedy Junior Murder & Egyptair 990

by Andy Law » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:48 am

I was involved in the investigations. One of the perpetrators in both of these tragedies, which were not accidents, was identified. He was a CIA officer from 1974 until the "Halloween Massacre of 1979" when he was laid off, moved to Israel, and went to work for the Mossad, utilizing the right of return to become an Israeli citizen.

The "MO" with EA 990 was drugging and hypnotizing Batouti, the Egyptair 990 copilot, at the Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC, where El Al also stayed. A "manchurian candidate". Although not in the accident report, you can google to find there were 33 high ranking Egyptian Military officers on board, including Generals - returning home from a training excercise.

In the article below, you will surmise that an EMP weapon was used on Kennedy - probably employing microwaves. I am attaching a photo of what it might look like - this is not it. It was probably pitched over the side of the "fishing boat" described below. The fisherman were Israelis, they got away. This was Plan B. Plan A was "MK ULTRA" (as above) on copilot/friend that kennedy invited along but he did did not committ. They discussed the route, date, and time on a tapped phone. The "treatment" gives steps - 1-2-3-4-5- and there is a trigger word or event. The drugs are amnestic so the target has no idea what he is about to do.

The Kennedy records are sealed until 2029 I was told - a gag order of some kind - State Secrets Act perhaps

NEW ARTICLE:

From Wayne Madsen Report “From Deep Inside The Washington Beltway”

August 12, 2009 -- JFK Jr.'s PlaneCrash Was Originally Treated As Murder Investigation
By Wayne Madsen

READ NEW ARTICLE HERE: scroll down a little to "skipper"

rfkjrnews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just got an update thought on conspiracy deaths as many are carefully
crafted suicides.
Drug them then take them out as a suicide.
"Conspiracy Theory" might have had one of those.
Cremation is important in those cases to eliminate further investigation.
JFK JR and his passengers even went into the sea as ashes.
No chance to find skin DNA under fingernails after second thoughts.
Suicide pilot was never found nor his chair.
Another well known variation is Tesla fitting into the drugged, accidental
and cremation conspiracy death.

Posted on the last of a series:

[edit on 9/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
JFK jr was ASSASSINATED. Period.

I had been a big fan of JFK jr for many years and for many reasons; we were the same age; had very similar viewpoints of life and I had fully expected him to eventually run for president.

On the night that JFK jr was murdered, I was extremely upset and I immediately suspected foul play and I was awake for 48 hours straight, being on the Internet to find out information.

This is what I found out on my own:

1) JFK jr was about to announce his candidacy for the presidency. Prior to his announcement, I had bad feelings about the possibility of his making any announcement (though, at that time, for years, he strongly denied that he'd run for president), so I tried to find ways to contact him on two things: 1) For him to not fly any planes and 2) If he were to announce a candidacy for president, he must do so in a very quick and stealthy way, so as to take the establishment by surprise, thus eliminating any chance for the establishment to take him out before he could get around to making an announcement.

2) JFK jr knew about the real perps of the assassination of his father (the CIA was the prime mover behind the murder of JFK; the Israeli Mossad also played a strong role in this and the Italian Mafia played a small role in this), so I think that JFK jr would have gone public with that knowledge.

3) The weather was perfectly clear that night when JFK jr's plane went down and he was perfectly capable of landing that plane in that clear night. The weather was NOT a problem that night.

4) I had contacted an intuitive friend of mine, with whom I have received accurate information over the years, and she saw that there was a small bomb in the back of the plane and it is that device that caused an explosion in the plane, causing it to crash.

I knew immediately upon hearing about the crash of JFK jr's plane that he was murdered -- he was too dangerous to the damn Powers That Be, all of whom could not afford to have JFK jr running for president, as he would have won, hands down and may have gone public with information about the murder of his father.

I am tired of having the damn Powers That Be dictate our world and murdering people who could make positive changes. TIRED OF IT!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
UFOs over Long Island Sound

Attacking JFK JR's plane with fire ball and knocking out the engine
that Germany's Foos were supposed to do the B-17s would cause
confusion as the suicide pilot switches off the fuel tank for good
measure.

All remains cremated and cast into the sea.
No chance of finding DNA under fingernails or forensic trails of
a struggle with a person with missing clothing.
Pilot and seat missing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpionxx

I’ve been reading a lot about this lately and watching some prestty fantastic videos.
You beat me to posting about it.

I believe he was killed, yes, no doubt about it...

I’ll go get my notes and post the videos and info I was going to anyway...

See you in a bit.

Great post.

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

N-Tap is the flight path that is ready only if the flight is called in
properly.

See it at the end of the JFK JR video.
ED: Linked before, many pardons.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Not sure if this video was around during the last comment, or is the same video of the previous link that no longer works. Either way its a great video on the conspiracy. Its actually a continuation of the video JFK II I believe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can't imagine any intelligent person not immediately being suspicious when they heard about this. I understand that coincidences can happen and there have been stranger things to happen. I understand it very well could have just been an accident. I just find the whole thing rather fishy.

And I'm not even a Kennedy fan. I don't think his dad was the greatest president ever. In fact, he was a very flawed man. But the fact is that you can't help but wonder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join