It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jfk jr.'s death cover up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've been looking for info on this and so far all I've found is this:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

does anyone know where I can fidn more on jr's "crash" ro whatever it was the emdia said happened to his plane

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Not everything that happens is a conspiracy! If you scrutinize anyone's death and there dealings and goings on before death, you could make it appear shady.......terrible things happen it's that plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Not everything that happens is a conspiracy! If you scrutinize anyone's death and there dealings and goings on before death, you could make it appear shady.......terrible things happen it's that plain and simple.

True, but when it's multiple members of a particular family, then it's most likely a conspiracy.

Stevie Ray Vaughn's plane crashing = terrible thing
JFK Jr.s plane crashing = continuing conspiracy

The fact that JFK Jr. probably had political aspirations is what did him in.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have file's that I just put up yesterday on jfk jr.'s death they are from interpol / fbi report on the assination.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Flying at night in the haze probably wasn't a good idea. However, such a circumstance would be an ideal hit, and if it was a hit, seems to be by a consumate professional, unlike the rather amateurish job on his dad. So, it either is the tragic accident as claimed, or a pretty successful hit. Either way, you likely aren't going to find much to go on beyond what the press has to offer.

I'd suggest the best route would be to look at his itinerary for that evening, prior and planned after the crash, to then see if there was any other viable transport open to him (and for a rich guy, there isn't a lot that isn't open to him), and then really examine why he took that plane. Did he comment to anyone about wanting to fly that night? etc. Is there a logical reason he would have chosen that over other transport? Probably so. Was this flight planned in advance? If not, would certainly hinder the assassin theory... I've never really looked into it myself...(was never really a Kennedy fan, of any of them)...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've often considered foul play as well. Your link mentions something else that I've read about JFK Jr. It says he was considering entering politics and that he had mentioned such in an upcoming Newsweek release. That issue was pulled by Newsweek and never released. I wonder if you can find a copy of its contents anywhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He was a moderately in-capable pilot who wrecklyessly and foolishly flew into a storm when other more experienced pilots flat out refused to mess with it.

Whats the conspiracy exactly, that 'they' killed him and not his inability? Hardly seems reasonable to think that some shadow conspiracy waited until then to kill him.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
He was a moderately in-capable pilot who wrecklyessly and foolishly flew into a storm when other more experienced pilots flat out refused to mess with it.

Whats the conspiracy exactly, that 'they' killed him and not his inability? Hardly seems reasonable to think that some shadow conspiracy waited until then to kill him.

You know what.......you're right. Where's the conspiracy here???

Conspiracy theorists like myself really need to get a life. I think I'll go over to BTS now and post about my favorite member of The Brady Bunch.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Nygdan

You know what.......you're right. Where's the conspiracy here???

Conspiracy theorists like myself really need to get a life. I think I'll go over to BTS now and post about my favorite member of The Brady Bunch.

He was a capable pilot or else he wouldn't have gotten his pilot's license. If anything he was too over-confident. It's hard not to consider the possibilibty of a conspiracy considering all the conspiracies involving his family. There may be no conspiracy or there may be one. There isn't much evidence of a conspiracy at this point....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
He was a capable pilot or else he wouldn't have gotten his pilot's license.

The dozens of other pilots who had more experience and refused to fly into that weather would appear to disagree.

There isn't much evidence of a conspiracy at this point....

Why let that stop anyone?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here are some document's on JFK jr.

link

link 2

link 3

link 4

More will come out the more people dig on the issue.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Now you've really got my head spinning, falcon!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
falcon

What I could read was very interesting. What else can I say but I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the links.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Zabilgy
He was a capable pilot or else he wouldn't have gotten his pilot's license.
The dozens of other pilots who had more experience and refused to fly into that weather would appear to disagree.

quote: There isn't much evidence of a conspiracy at this point....
Why let that stop anyone?

Nygdan.....who said I wanted anyone to stop looking into the conspiracy. I simply said there isn't much evidence at this time. Do you just feel belligerent? I said there's a good likelihood of a conspiracy if you read the whole post (which was quite short by the way). If you just want someone to fight with, find someone else......

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Jfk jr had a pilot lisence, but just barely. He had just gotten his instrument ratings.

He then got in his plane and flew into what is known as a black box. with clouds above you can't see the stars. Ocean below there is no lights from the ground. when he looked outside his windows all he saw was pure black. The only thing between him and death was the instruments on the dash. If so much as a tail wind pushed his plane he had to know instantly what the instruments were telling him. One mistake was all it took and that is why he died.

Face it folks, jr was a publisher of a third rate political magazine. He didn't warrant an assasination.

He died of stupidity. Allot of people do. Its not a conspiricy.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
who said I wanted anyone to stop looking into the conspiracy.

I didn't.

Do you just feel belligerent?

Generally?

I said there's a good likelihood of a conspiracy if you read the whole post

I don't see how there's any likelyhood of conspiracy, at least not moreso than with any other event. Heck, it really looks like there is less of a chance of a conspricay. The conspiracy would've had to have known that there'd be terrible weather on the night that he and his wife decided to hop over to Connecticut, trick him into to flying, and then hope that the storm'd knock him down? Or shoot him down even tho he was flying in very dangerous weather? I mean, the JFK assasination, I can understand how one can see a conspiracy there, irregardless of whether there was one or not. But Jr? He died by not being able to fly in weather conditions that experienced pilots wouldn't consider going into. If anything conspired to kill him, it was his own arrogance and ego.

mrwumpy
Face it folks, jr was a publisher of a third rate political magazine. He didn't warrant an assasination

Thats the other thing. Whats he done recently that actually warrants murdering him? JFK, ok, fine, he's the president. But Jr? The guy took, what, 7 tries to pass the NY bar exam? Had acrappy political magazine? Was it even being published at that time by him or had he already sold it? And why such an insane way of killing him? They blow the presidents brains all over the first lady, but for jr they go thru all that?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Jfk jr had a pilot lisence, but just barely. He had just gotten his instrument ratings.

He then got in his plane and flew into what is known as a black box. with clouds above you can't see the stars. Ocean below there is no lights from the ground. when he looked outside his windows all he saw was pure black. The only thing between him and death was the instruments on the dash. If so much as a tail wind pushed his plane he had to know instantly what the instruments were telling him. One mistake was all it took and that is why he died.

Face it folks, jr was a publisher of a third rate political magazine. He didn't warrant an assasination.

He died of stupidity. Allot of people do. Its not a conspiricy.

Love and light,

Wupy

actually your wrong there were every bright lights in martha's vineyard that were previously installed before the crash.

and there was very little haze the night he crashed

heres a link to the weather adar image taken around the time of the crash

and falcon thanks for the links

[edit on 3/30/2005 by scorpionxx]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

It doesn't matter how stupid he was, or how many women he beat up, or how crappy the magazine was that he ran. The fact of the matter is that there are millions and millions of idiot voters out there that would have voted this guy for President if it ever came down to it. It's called nipping it in the bud. It's a lot easier to kill him before he ever gets started, and gee, what a convenient and failsafe way to do it.

Think what you want, I don't care.

Peace

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I asked a my wife's father about this accident. I consider him a subject expert since he's a flight instructor for Flight Safety International and would most likely be knowledgeable about possible scenarios. His opinion was that JFK Jr's death was a result of spatial disorientation. He put the airplane into a tighter and tighter spin until he hit the water, or one of the wings snapped off from the excessive g forces.

In addition I was pointed to this aritcle in the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association:

Landmark Accidents: Vineyard Spiral
Low visibility contributes to JFK Jr.'s accident

Looks like he wasn't experienced enough with IFR for this trip, and the source article in the first post seems to be way off on the flight pattern of the aircraft before the crash.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The article posted from AOPA by dbates pretty much sums it up. The Designated Pilot Examiner for my private pilot checkride was scheduled to give Jr. his checkride, but he went with a DE in Florida instead. My examiner felt that if he had given him the checkride, he would have stressed the decison making process that could have possibly saved his life. Who knows if that would have made a difference. I currently fly out of CDW and from what I've heard he was working on his instrument at the time. They mentioned in the article that he had time in IMC, which seems to support that. But flying on a moonless night over open water with haze is not a comfortable place to be. I was flying back from Atlantic City one night with my instructor on a similar night and while it was no problem flying Visual Flight Rules over the well-lit New Jersey landscape, looking out at the ocean only revealed a continuous wall of blackness with no discernable horizon. There was a boat on the water, but it appeared as though it was a star or plane floating in the sky. Combine that with the fact he was recovering from an injury, running behind schedule, and trying to make it to his cousin's wedding, and you don't need a conspiracy to explain this accident.

Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join