It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Air & Space Center Alien Exhibit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I just learned that the Virginia Air & Space Center has an exhibit that explores the possibilities of alien life. Sure, it looks a bit corny, and probably is, but I can't remember the last time I heard of a center for education (especially one so closely related to Langley Air Base) the devoted any amount of time and energy to the studying of alien existence. Could this just be an obvious money making exhibit to take your kids to, or could this be one more step in the slow process of disclosure?

People have long been fascinated with the possibility of life existing in other parts of the universe. In Aliens, you will learn about the different ways scientists have attempted to contact intelligent life, including radio signals and powerful telescopes. Find out what people have previously mistaken for UFOs and learn why scientists often debunk Hollywood stereotypes of aliens.
After a trip through this exhibit you can decide for yourself. Are we alone in this universe or do we have extraterrestrial neighbors?

Aliens: Worlds Of Possibilities was developed by the Pacific Science Center, Seattle, WA and is partially funded by the National Science Foundation and with support from SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Institute.

www.vasc.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is all disinfo and i even doubt the there would even be a partial disclosure.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You're right, this could very well be disinfo, or at the very least just some real bad info. But, this could also be a way to program young kids to come to accept alien existence from an early time in their lives. Get them interested while they are young, and then it will make it easieron them to accept if and when full disclosure comes around.

new topics

join