It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope too ill to lead Easter Services but still able to damn gays

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The Pope has been too ill even to lead Easter Services this year but he was not too ill to condemn and damn homosexuals. Even so close to death, and at Easter, the holiest time in Christianity, fear and hatred is continually flamed and nurtured.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by jupiter869]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Can you give us links to what the Pope said about homosexuals over Easter as I can't find anything?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I could change the tables on you and say your spreading anti christian hate. But then again christian hating is socially acceptable on this website but disagreeing with homosexuality is worthy of the death penalty from what I've seen and experienced.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
concidering he could only mumble at the easter service and give the sign of the cross, I would have to agree with myn that it would be a bit of a strech to "damn gays" at the same time

Besides, we allready know the stance of the catholic church on Homosexuals

And I really dislike how Gay-rights people keep on calling the catholic stance on Gays "Hatred" and "fear". Some people really need to calm down and be more tolerant

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I also would like to see a link.

I dont see how the pope can say anything about gays when his "People" are playing with little kids gentals.

new topics

top topics

join