It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am dreaming again. Havent for months.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is weird. Over the last few weeks Ive have been having really long strange dreams. For about a year I didnt dream at all. then over the last few weeks its been everywhere. The only time I used to dream was when I would wake up in the morning and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. In between them I would have short dreams in which it seemed like I was sort of predicting something. I would say a name or something over and over again. An example is a few months ago when the NY Mets signed
Beltran, the week b4 I would keep saying Beltran, they gotta sign Beltran. Then they did
Stuff like that would happen. Then a couple weeks ago I started having full dreams at first I would wake up at like 3 or 4 A.M. because I couldnt stand them. I didnt want to be dreaming. I was doing everything during the dream to try and get myself awake. This caused my grades to suffer a little at school. Very little sleep will do that to you. Now I just am just having normal dreams like I used to a few years ago. Is this weird? Why did I not dream for a year then all of a sudden they just start pouring in? I hope Im not going crazy

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well, actually u didnt stop dreaming, u never did. a person always dreams, whether they say they didnt or not. the reason y people think they didnt, is cause they forget the dream(s). people dream several times a night. im not sure, but i think that if a person doesnt dream, they cant sleep.
try this site
www.dreamviews.com...
it talks alot about dreams, also tells how to control your dreams, which, if ur having dreams u dont want, as u said u did, u can change them. u can use this, if u learn how to, to do whatever u want in your dreams

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by azdude1804
www.dreamviews.com...
it talks alot about dreams, also tells how to control your dreams, which, if ur having dreams u dont want, as u said u did, u can change them. u can use this, if u learn how to, to do whatever u want in your dreams

Do whatever I want in my dreams eh? The names Carmen Electra and Pamela Anderson come to mind

join