It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird,okay, why do I like these Boys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey everyone, But do you think some celebs.(sadly BSB included) are Crazy?What makes them this way? How could society(fans & press), make a typical suburban/urban/rural mind and make it go well, like this?

I have some their quotes over the years on my computers at my house, and I was reading some of them and they seem to have some "problems", especially Brian. Let me give you guys a short little PG-13 sample of what I mean. Now, I'm asking myself "Why am I CRAZY about them again?"

Example 1: (This was at a Special for their "Black & Blue" CD)
Brian: "I'm grateful for my family, my career, my wife, and..."
Nick: "What about your dogs??"
Brian: "I was getting to that!"

Example 2: (On their MTV Diary, also promoting the same CD)
"I'm not a flyer...i'm petrified of heights!" - Brian.
"I can't stand flying, but I guess I picked the wrong profession to be in to not like flying." - AJ.
"I can't stand flying. I have to do it but I can't stand it." - Nick.
(Yet, they flew on sky diving boards for their mellinum tour as well as over crowd, I know b/c I was there!)

Example 3: (Interview before a show or something)
Reporter: "What do you do before a show?"
AJ: "We sacrifice a duck."
Howie: "No we don't."

Example 4: "When you see fans lined up against the gate, it kinda inspires." - Kevin.(This is also from the "Diary Special" they were in a Hotel in Downtown Rio(the famous city there), Brazil) What do these girls inspire him to do, I wonder?

Example 5: (Note: They were on the Crown Prince of Jordon's plane to travel around the world for Promo-stuff in about 100 hours for their Diary and then they were going to have their MTV Live Special, they LOVE his toliet!)

"So where's the to- That's the toilet! Holy sh*t! 'Rok get in here and check out the toilet!" AJ, talking about the toilet on the "Backstreet Plane" they used to do the 100 hour around the world tour.(MTV's Diary)

Example 6:"The coolest thing I think about the plane was the little Star Trek doors, because the doors all recessed into the walls... And you could hit a button and you'd hear the pressure just :::pffff::: you know, and they'd, they'd go back ::: Laughs ::: so we had fun, like trying to break those things, you know we kept hitting them and they'd open and we'd close them..." – Brian talking to the audience about the plane.

Example 7: Vey Random, "odd" quotes:

"Bri mixes together weird flavours of ice cream. Would anyone else put chocolate chip mint on top of pineapple sherbet and then put caramel sauce on it all? Yuck!" - Nick

"When I sing this song (Lay Down Beside Me) I want everybody in the audience to picture me standing right next to you...COMPLETLY NAKED!" - Johnny aka AJ

"...And now fellas we're heading to Capetown, South America and Brian and Howie -" AJ before Kevin interrupts him"
South Africa, you dummy! South Africa, you dilldo!" Kevin on AJ's mistake.
"Kevin. Kevin just called me a dilldo." AJ (MTV's Diary)

"No... Yeah... Wait... HUH?" -Nick

"Welcome to Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood. Sorry Mr. Rogers couldn't be here today. I'll be taking his place!" -AJ

"If we've been to a scary movie or something and we're sharing a room, and the lights are off when we walk in, Nick will go 'It's dark in here, isn't it?' And he's not trying to be funny he means it!" -Brian

Let me know what you think, because I think they are somewhere inbetween crazy, horney, and really nice, so do you think celebs. are crazy? Any other quotes you can find to prove or disprove this notion? Tell me please?

What's even sadder is I have about 23 pages of this kinda stuff + what's in my Sig.

[edit on 3/28/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I know some treatment centers that could be helpful, but as the social worker said to the lightbulb, you have to want to change first.

BSB owe it all to Hanson and the DeFranco Family.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You don't get it, the only one I was remotely a fan of b4, was..., be afraid, be very afraid, AJ. It was so stupid, I was like 4 and caught him on a re-run of "Star Search" and I actually enjoyed him( he was 12 at the time.), I remember him b/c he said he didn't like clowns and made a small joke, and also b/c he looked like a "rat kid". Then a year later, I saw Nick( aged 9 then) singing for a Tampa Bay football game, when my father had buds over. And then by the time I saw "Everybody" on TRL, I decided it was "conformist" and that against my horomones, intution, or whatever it is that hooks me on them, not to like them and to like a "Rock Band", and then, well, I read some "conspiracy theories" and went to Baptists site(which is still against them, which is ironic if you think about Brian.), and oddly also a fanfic site where a guy becomes a big BSB fan, after his sister and gf drag him to a show(I only skimmed the story).

And then well go to "Is god real?" and find a post of mine for the whole story, which hardly has anything to do with BSB, hence the name, and yet in a "weird" way they sorta "define" me. After that well, I got guled here and to them, and became a member here and well, they need to stop having conflicting quotes and need new managment so they do!

That's more less how it happened. The only reason I'm citing the other post is b/c it takes too long to explain. But my real question is, what's wrong with and most celebs. like them?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think I do get it.

Celebrities, unlike non-celebrities, are people who are famous for being well known. But they are subjected to the same HAARP influences as everyone, maybe moreso depending on the radio frequencies of their limos.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
LOL, I think, for some reason, I like him. And I don't know weither to be scared, happy, or just to think wtf? Maybe I should stop digesting choclate like:w:, and maybe I should stop using them for operate conditioning. So I won't be all
-* chants* "BSB, BSB, BSB, BSB,..."

And maybe the concert next monday may get SOME of that extra energy out of my system. I'm wondering if anyone besides Masked Avatar ? I'm bad with names. Read this and thought they were "funny" in a "weird" way? Now your gonna get me started on them again. But do you think, will if you were there shoes would you act like that?

[edit on 3/30/05 by BSB2005]

[edit on 3/30/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I hate the BSBs....but I have to admit their quotes are funny

I can't help but laugh at some of the quotes you posted, they remind me of me and my friends

w00t to my bad grammer there

top topics

join