It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Once I came close to dying I believe and I seen things that seem too beyond belief for most people to believe. I see things sometimes on a regular basis that most people wouldn't believe, and would dismiss.
Couldn't you just say people like me have unlocked their ESP?
Or is the name Indigo child/adult a proper name for people like us?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_ChildI don't care where the label comes from. I know that this particular label fits and I like it. Otherwise, I know it is just a label,

So you stand up in a crowd and all together you chant;
"We are all individuals.
We are all different"

Your a real piece of work. The way you manage to spin things must really get the kids buying that garbage.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Do you want a consultation with her? Just $30 by e-mail and a telephone consulation for $100+ for an hour.

Any 'Indigo' who does this is definitely not an 'Indigo' They're a moron.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

I second that!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I can look back at any number of people I have known in my years....and so can probably everyone else in this thread....think about aunts uncles, grandparents...I'd place money that we can all look back and find people we have know in our own families that fit the description! Look back at some of the famous people of history that fit the description....these "attributes" are nothing new or special that is just emerging today.....not to my knowledge anyway. If you like it and want to call your self an "Indigo" and believe that you are a part of some special, rare breed of human cult, if it makes you feel a part of something and helps your self worth.....by all mean knock yourself out

Lady V, do you have any idea why an Indigo finds it difficult to gel with society, because societies are based on conformitism. Most people, and this is a fact, live by the yardstick of others. It has been like this for a long time. It's just common human psychology. This human weakness is preyed upon my politicians to galvanize people into actions.

So, for you to tell me most fit those characteristics, I know you are bull#ting. I know from experience how rare it has been for me to find a like-minded person. Most people here discuss football, television or beer.

And America - it's a country full of sheep.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

: Originally posted by Indigo_ChildI don't care where the label comes from. I know that this particular label fits and I like it

And there is is...down to the truth of the whole matter in a nutshell....
"you like it"
and therefore it is truth...doesn't work that way my friend.....not at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

Originally posted by Indigo_ChildI don't care where the label comes from. I know that this particular label fits and I like it. Otherwise, I know it is just a label,

So you stand up in a crowd and all together you chant;
"We are all individuals.
We are all different"

Your a real piece of work. The way you manage to spin things must really get the kids buying that garbage.

Yes, this is the great deception. I am the Anti Christ. You found me

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Lady V, do you have any idea why an Indigo finds it difficult to gel with society, because societies are based on conformitism. Most people, and this is a fact, live by the yardstick of others. It has been like this for a long time. It's just common human psychology. This human weakness is preyed upon my politicians to galvanize people into actions.

So, for you to tell me most fit those characteristics, I know you are bull#ting. I know from experience how rare it has been for me to find a like-minded person. Most people here discuss football, television or beer.

And America - it's a country full of sheep.

Are you asleep? I'd love to talk about those things, that why I spend more time on BTS.

Now to your first point, Indigo's do not have a problem gelling with society because they are empathic. Not in the sense of Counsellor Troi in Star Trek but they have an advanced sense of their surroundings. They actually gel quite well.

Next?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So, for you to tell me most fit those characteristics,

Hmmmmm there were the "beat nicks" the "hippie movement" all non conformist ya know....hell...there is even writings from biblical time talking about how the kids of the day are disrespectful and won't follow rule....get over yourself dear! I think I have proven my words much more than you have proven yours....I am not going to argue with someone that can't show any truth to what is said...I'm outa here.....have fun culting...
Catch ya in another thread...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

: Originally posted by Indigo_ChildI don't care where the label comes from. I know that this particular label fits and I like it

And there is is...down to the truth of the whole matter in a nutshell....
"you like it"
and therefore it is truth...doesn't work that way my friend.....not at all.

No, I said I like it. Obviously I like it, to call myself it. It is the truth because believe it or not, Indigos, though rare, are being born and there are more being born. That is people who have an innate spirituality.

Who else is going to help you from these times? People have created all these problems and you've failed the entire species. Now, it's our turn. You truly need a messiah and these Indigos, children of god, will be your messiahs. We truly deny ignorance. We fight for what we believe in.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Indigo_Child, are you conforming with society by conforming with a label?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yes, this is the great deception. I am the Anti Christ. You found me

I'm growing tired of watching you dance, so I am just going to put my suspecions out there. You can deny them all you like, but your behavior shows it to be true.

You use all the same tactics of recruitment that are used by cults. You put a beautiful wonderful thing out there for a troubled youth, and offer it to them. Then you yank it back. You make them want it all the more, and then you tell them they could earn it, become it.

You have set yourself up as the keeper of divine wisdom, to ensure that you can keep them coming to you.

Deny away! I hopefully will have planted the seed of doubt.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If I am an indigo, and choose not to accept the label, but have my ESP abilities unlocked and have a great sense of connection with God, would you still think I am an indigo, since you say they exist?

[edit on 043131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Hmmmmm there were the "beat nicks" the "hippie movement" all non conformist ya know....hell...there is even writings from biblical time talking about how the kids of the day are disrespectful and won't follow rule....get over yourself dear!

Have you heard the saying "rebel without a cause" ? I made it quite clear in my thread "Indigo Children" what an Indigo child is and what his traits are. Please read, I have covered most of your apprehensions and questions there.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think we all have this ability - it's called clairsentience and is the most common psychic ability. Most of us are using it subconsciously. Yes, I do have this and can feel other people. Interesting that you mentioned this, because I was going to start a topic on something that happened to be recently.

Just 2 days ago I was in Hospital. And I saw this old woman on her bed just opposite me. She was lying asleep. I don't know what happened, but I started crying and then got the thought "going" I knew immediately that she was going to die the next day. Just yesterday she really had died.

I was trying to describe you the basic level of telepathy. I didn't mean emotional or spiritual feeling, I meant the antual feeling on the surface of your head while you are transmitting brainwaves.

When you attach to a person's mind, the contact will become like a network between you and the other person. In this contact you are being tuned to the reciever's wavelength, and that causes that tingling feeling on a particular spot of your skull, depending on where the other person is.

You can find out whether you are telepathic this way, because this unique feeling is quite strong if a person is near you. After this point comes, whether you are able to "talk" with others by using your mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok..one more thing...since you are a
"messiah" I will back off...you are right. You are special above others. Your mind power is above all others...you are a gift from god....now personally I feel that those that think they are a messiah need a stint in the hospital with slow thorzine drip but that's just me...I say uncle and you are entirely right and heavenly...though haven't proven it in your post but what the heck....

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
If I am an indigo, and choose not to accept the label, but have my ESP abilities unlocked and have a great sense of connection with God, would you still think I am an indigo, since you say they exist?

I will answer both your questions in this post.

Am I conforming to a label? Indigo child means as much to me as anything else.

Are you an 'Indigo' for having a great connection with god and being a beacon of light and prepared to fend for truth in this dark world. Yes you are. No, it is not about psychic ability. It is about truth. The highest virtues. It is about seeing the greater picture. It is about wisdom.

The label does not matter at all and nor is it necessary. I keep it, because I like it and I make a statement of the kind of person I am, but it does not mean anything beyond that. At the end of the day you are a soul on a journey and you are further in your journey than others

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am beginning to wonder if this whole Indigo movement is real or not, or just some scheme that manipulates talented individuals.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm invisible.

IC can't see me.

My life will never be whole.

End of drama. Are you going to answer my points, Indigo?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy

I will answer both your questions in this post.

Am I conforming to a label? Indigo child means as much to me as anything else.

Are you an 'Indigo' for having a great connection with god and being a beacon of light and prepared to fend for truth in this dark world. Yes you are. No, it is not about psychic ability. It is about truth. The highest virtues. It is about seeing the greater picture. It is about wisdom.

The label does not matter at all and nor is it necessary. I keep it, because I like it and I make a statement of the kind of person I am, but it does not mean anything beyond that. At the end of the day you are a soul on a journey and you are further in your journey than others

So all true Christians are Indigos?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm invisible.

IC can't see me.

My life will never be whole.

End of drama. Are you going to answer my points, Indigo?

Logged out. Colour me SO surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join