It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an Indigo Child?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ya know kid, I'm starting to wish I had told you to check out the Hell's Angels instead. Surely it would be a less contraversial topic.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Ya know kid, I'm starting to wish I had told you to check out the Hell's Angels instead. Surely it would be a less contraversial topic.

Love and light,

Wupy

Haha, no I'm glad you told me about Indigos

-Thanks

[edit on 073131p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by intrepid
Use those capabilities and check out man, you're FOS.

Use your abilities to decypher that.

Aren't you rude a bit?

At least I don't blow smoke.................. somewhere.

Still waiting on a reply from IC.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You cannot know everything the way you think, and therefore you cannot announce someone FOS, if you are blind on the subject.

So please, accept that smoke... you may never know what comes out of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yup, makes it easier to block some things out.

Because, otherwise, you can't face them?
What are you hiding from?

find it interesting that you think that a religious morallity has a basis in determining what Indigo is. Drink is bad?

If we don't have morals, then we don't have law and order. Morals is what tells us that crime is wrong. Can you logically prove crime is wrong?

As for drink. I don't drink because alcohol, nicotine and other mind altering drugs diminish our self-control over our mind and impair our consciousness. Further, they pose health risks. Further, I really don't have anything to hide from. However, if someone else wants to do that, then more power to them. It's their health and it's their mind and it's their will. As long as they are not forcing it onto me. I say got it and get lung cancer

Is masterbation too?

Who am I to say whether it right or wrong for anyone? However, if you actually listened more, rather than blocking the truth from getting to you, you would know that I think masturbation is a harmless and pleasurable act. If you want to love anyone, first learn how to love and pleasure yourself.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You cannot know everything the way you think, and therefore you cannot announce someone FOS, if you are blind on the subject.

So please, accept that smoke... you may never know what comes out of it.

I'm truely sorry, I didn't know I was in the grace of knowledge.

BTW, FOS also applies to you.

Please.

I'm sure that you will telepathically tell the aliens to take it easy on me though.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Yup, makes it easier to block some things out.

Because, otherwise, you can't face them?
What are you hiding from?

find it interesting that you think that a religious morallity has a basis in determining what Indigo is. Drink is bad?

If we don't have morals, then we don't have law and order. Morals is what tells us that crime is wrong. Can you logically
prove crime is wrong?

As for drink. I don't drink because alcohol, nicotine and other mind altering drugs diminish our self-control over our mind and impair our consciousness. Further, they pose health risks. Further, I really don't have anything to hide from. However, if someone else wants to do that, then more power to them. It's their health and it's their mind and it's their will.

Is masterbation too?

Who am I to say whether it right or wrong for anyone? However, if you actually listened more, rather than blocking the truth from getting to you, you would know that I think masturbation is a harmless and pleasurable act. If you want to love anyone, first learn how to love and pleasure yourself.

Thank you for your reply, you made my point. Read more, maybe you'll get it, I doubt it though.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm sure that you will telepathically tell the aliens to take it easy on me though.

So here comes the FOS, right? Who are you to judge things to be true or false? How do you know that I'm in contact with aliens or not? There are some people who know things about me, and that is perfectly enough for me.

Also, you have the least understanding of certain paranormal things, that is the reason of your insult against some posters.

Well, I guess you are not asking me to show you a dead alien, correct?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I am confused here.... are Indigos people with special ESP abilities, or are they people with spiritual enlightenment ? Or Both?

I will give you the same wisdom I got from my guide. A soul is like a growing tree and the fruits that grow on the tree are it's abilities. If you were born in a time where everyone was psychic, you would consider them normal abilities.

Psychic abilities are just novelties and if you emphasise them too much, you will compromise your spiritual development. What is more important than these abilities is your wisdom. Your psychic faculities will develop as you develop spiritually. Yes, Indigos are psychic and more intutive and sensitive. However, like anyone, they have to develop their abilities too.

There are certain psychic abilities that you will not be able to develop without reaching a certain stage of your spiritual development. Suppose There are ablities where you can travel to other dimensions or more advanced planets at will. Now suppose that you are Hitler. Do you see what I mean?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So here comes the FOS, right? Who are you to judge things to be true or false? How do you know that I'm in contact with aliens or not? There are some people who know things about me, and that is perfectly enough for me.

Also, you have the least understanding of certain paranormal things, that is the reason of your insult against some posters.

Well, I guess you are not asking me to show you a dead alien, correct?

I have a great deal of knowledge on "paranormal things". Why would I ask for what you cannot produce? Pfft!

I won't ask you why you warp one forum into the other. I'm still waiting for Indigo_child to answer questions.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have a great deal of knowledge on "paranormal things". Why would I ask for what you cannot produce? Pfft!

I won't ask you why you warp one forum into the other. I'm still waiting for Indigo_child to answer questions.

Very well. So we should respect each other as the basics of morality dictates that... without further insults and attacks.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Psychic abilities are just novelties and if you emphasise them too much, you will compromise your spiritual development. What is more important than these abilities is your wisdom. Your psychic faculities will develop as you develop spiritually. Yes, Indigos are psychic and more intutive and sensitive. However, like anyone, they have to develop their abilities too.

There are certain psychic abilities that you will not be able to develop without reaching a certain stage of your spiritual development. Suppose There are ablities where you can travel to other dimensions or more advanced planets at will.

Actually, this is drawing attention to me....

But what about that development? How could a person develop these abilities, if there is nobody to teach? I think these abilities generate confusions in life, because they cannot be organized.

eg: if you make sounds like an animal, nobody will understand you. You need to learn to speak... yea? same with other advanced abilities.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Indigo, do you think world peace is better than war? Do you think a one world government is a good thing? Have you ever channeled spirits before?
Just a few questions I have for you

I have channeled and the transcripts of my channel are in my thread "Channeling RA, Zoroastria" in the paranormal forum. However,
I cannot really say with any degree of certainity if it's a spirit I am channeling.

I think a one world government is logical and necessary. As we exist with other civilisations and it is paramount we learn to settle our differences and unite, because a divided Earth, will not survive with others.

However, a one world government based on freedom of it's people and their best interests. A government that is run by the people of this planet. A government with adequate checks and balances. Everyone has a say. An idealist government. However, as long as there is disparity of rights and retarded consciousness, this will never occurr.

I think that both war and peace are necessary. However, ultimately, it is peace that is right. Chaos is only a journey to order.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sorry..I had to check the wee ones homework and wash my hair...it takes 40 forevers to dry!

So, why are we arguing, if we believe in the same end.

We're not arguing dear, we are debating....however, I am debating my belief because...I do not feel as I need to call myself a prescribed name to be the person that I am. For one, it chases people away, makes one look "trendy and faddish" and takes away from the work at hand to be done. Thinking that you are "above" others does not help anyone but ones self ego and I am just not into that at all. I can know and do what I know and do...without labeling myself something to tell make sure others know it...one of the main reasons I stay out of the Paranormal forum...too much I can do this and that BS by those that do nothing. I think a true spiritual person is above having to call themselves something in order to feel looked at in any special way...that's just not what it's about....and by the way to be an Indigo, one supposedly would of been born starting in the 80s..I'm not mush into the childish " I'm better at :::::inset whatever here::::: than you are mentality....I'm a pretty secure person without that sort of thing.

Now my next question: What will happen to those people who have not ascended to "a higher vibration" ?

I don't think we will hit that vibration together...there will likely be a great cataclysm of some type to weed through...those ascended to a higher vibration, will survive...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
AhhhhHHHHhhh...so, your Channeling...nough said for me. All explained. Outa here

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

But what about that development? How could a person develop these abilities, if there is nobody to teach? I think these abilities generate confusions in life, because they cannot be organized.

How does a calf know where to suckle on his mothers udders? How does a baby know how to crawl or walk?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

How does a calf know where to suckle on his mothers udders? How does a baby know how to crawl or walk?

I Get IT! An indigo just has these abilities and is able to devlop them on their own out of hand, right?It's just nature, they are, they know it, and no one needs to show them.

Well then ther's no need for you to explain them any further.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Now my next question: What will happen to those people who have not ascended to "a higher vibration" ?

I don't think we will hit that vibration together...there will likely be a great cataclysm of some type to weed through...those ascended to a higher vibration, will survive...

So, there you go, you agree with another one of my beliefs. So, we both agree that there will be a great cataclysm(end times) and then an age of spiritual enlightement - light and wisdom.

Now, you are against me because of labels, yet have inadvertently played into the same by saying "those to ascended to a higher vibration" you have just labeled some people as more special than others. In fact, you have just shown, that we believe in exactly the same thing.

You call them "those ascended to a higher vibration" I call them "Indigo Children" Indigo is a very high vibration. So again, what exactly is being debated? I am not even sure now.

Is it the time of the end-times? You said there are not enough on a spiritual path. Again, I have to ask, are you keeping tabs on all people in the world?

Finally, have you heard of something called the 100th monkey effect?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I Get IT! An indigo just has these abilities and is able to devlop them on their own out of hand, right?It's just nature, they are, they know it, and no one needs to show them.

Have you ever had a moment of gnosis?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, yes. The crawling and crying are the basics of walking and speaking.

Just as I was trying to describe the basics of telepathy. Attaching to a person or to groups of people is the basics. Talking to a person with your mind has to be learnt. I learnt that.

How do you learn certain abilities? Generally how do indigos learn certain skills? There has to be a solution, or else it means chaos.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join