It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For anyone who doubts DU is deadly...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It seems that more bad stuff about DU has been coming out lately. If I was in the military, I wouldn't want to use DU munitions, but I obviously cannot speak for any military personnel. Some argue it's safe, some argue against, but it seems that certain individuals have known the truth for 5 years. Here's a link to the newest article I've read

www.americanfreepress.net...

The craziest thing is how the percentage of disabled vets has gone up from the world wars to the gulf wars. And apparently, there has been WAY more DU used in Iraq/ME recently than was used during the Gulf wars. That stuff is pretty scary. It doesn't make sense to me to use a component of an element such as uranium in ammunition. Ah well, what do I know...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We are big supporters of DU (Ducks Unlimited) and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why that was deadly. Maybe you could change the title to end with DU (depleted uranium).

Of course I could be the only person to be confused and it isn't an issue. But it is an interesting article and I hope people read your thread to see it.

new topics

join