It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Really Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I read endless messages about the Illuminati & the NWO. What I can't understand is how you guys know a great deal about these groups when any person to give information away, they'd be killed.

It causes me to question atleast some of your stories. The idea of these groups are very interesting. I sat up many nights until the wee hours of the mornings reading, digging into these stories, theories, ect.

I don't know If anyone can know for certian that these groups exist. But I must admit, the idea of it does have acceptance.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's because the reasons you doubt, that I don't believe there is any Illuminati nor NWO....it's a figment of the imagination.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That's a nice name you got there buddy. That doesn't help me reach an answer, lol!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Interesting, no one is going to challenge my doubts? I though for sure you people would be all over this, oh well.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm wondering the same thing.....

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I read endless messages about the Illuminati & the NWO. What I can't understand is how you guys know a great deal about these groups when any person to give information away, they'd be killed.

Some people will never be able to tell there full storys. And besides remember you can tell people somthing like god exists that does not mean people will belive it. You can tell people the lunar landing was faked that does not mean people will belive it. Read my quote at the bottem of this post it says.

"The line Between what we precive to be the truth and fiction is never really decided. Part of the reason alot of the people that know about the knowledge dont talk about it is they know that. One persons truth is another persons fiction and beyond that people will dissagree with what they say, more than likly beyond that they also know that people in general have a hard time dealing with anything outside what they consider to be there versions of what they belive is the truth. Hover said it best. You are on a need to know basis and you dont need to know. You are right about one thing.

Originally posted by oconnectionWhat I can't understand is how you guys know a great deal about these groups when any person to give information away, they'd be killed.

Ask yourself the question is your life worth it when trying to convence others as to what is the truth. Why bother. This is why I say one persons truth is another persons fiction. Because of this fact many people that have infomation dont realese it or talk about it because.

1. They dont want to risk there life to try and convince you as to what is real.
2. They know that people in general are happy not knowing anything as long as someone is taking care of them and there problems.
3. Why bother trying to tell others when looking at how people respond to outside suggestion in other words this = dismissing of ideas or the person trying to tell others wont for the fact that people cannot agree as to what is truth.

These are a few of the reason's but there are others. Lets say for a min that you are a person that works for some govenment agency and your job is to keep the people happy by making damm sure they dont lose there way of life by preventing attacks on there lifestyle.

Then after a person gets used and does not want to do it anymore. In this case the persons expirences from what they have done for the people that the people didnt know about, why tell them the truth if the masses are happy not knowing.

All I can say other than that is this.

One persons truth is another person's fiction.

Falcon

top topics

join