It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans show they are no friends of U.S. - again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Glad you brought this up. You see that's one of the (good) differences between U.S. citizens and the rest of the world. Can't speak for what would happen now that the mexicans have acted in such an uncivilized way, but I think it would be extremely unlikely so see U.S. citizens acting like that when we host some other country's team.

A good example might be the Salt Lake City Olympics. Don't recall any news stories showing U.S fans acting like that.

[edit on 3/28/2005 by centurion1211]

WTF are you talking about?

Chiacgo white sox is my favorite baseball team, but I remember recently fans in their stadium coming on the field to fight opposing team coaches. Also the pacers game mentioned above. And how dare you generalize betweeen "U.S. citizens and the rest of the world". That post is beyond ignorant. Try again...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, obviously Mexicans have set themselves aside from others .... You don't see the mexicans chanting for the People that killed all those Chezks ??? Why not, because the czechs would not take that BS. That's why ... There is no reason that people should chant Osama ... None Whatsoever !!!!!!!!!!! NONE !!!! If someone bombed them killing thousands of parents and children along with Fire Fighters and Police man that were trying to save and help people. And then we chanted their name at any one ... Any where ... If Us citizens would have chanted anything even in the US .... That is like citizens chanting Timothy McVey, timothy McVey .... if us citizens chanted this in the United States. It would have been all over the news, people would have been arrested and the whole State would have been critisized. yet, we go to another country and they don't have any more morals that to let something spew out of their mouths that they no nothing of. Accept when we waxed that azz in that battle where they were still asleep. If they are trying to get back at us for that then well ok .. I guess we can call it even now. I hate people ... they have excuses for everything... It started with indians ... well your great grandaddy did this to my great grandaddy and ... so you owe me free education and you know you have to look up to me in the court system from now on. Because you have never been descriminated against. Sh*t, all I have to do is walk any where in texas ... IN houston 1 st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th , and 5th ward and you will see more than descrimination. You will see white people get the hell beat out of them. yet, noone does anything. Not sure why .... I guess black people should really be mad at themselves because they were selling themselves. That is the truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't get why everyone gets all mad because mexican immigrants come on to their land and supposedly take their jobs etc. Everyone is an immigrant unless your native american,Its not your land. History repeats itself. It was like this when immigrants came through ellis island with people claiming immigrants steal their job and its like that now.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This kind of thing is very common and you guys are being way to sensitive about this. No one is saying this type of activity is appropriate for polite society but what you have to realize to soccer hooligans nothing is sacred here is a prime example.
A Dutch Soccer Riddle: Jewish Regalia Without Jews

I dont think this is a sign of a hugely antisemetic europe just that a large number of soccer fans in europe are willing to engage in inappropriate behavior to rile up the opposing team.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Boogyman,

Ajax-PSV fights is still nothing compared to Ajax-Feyenoord fights. Don't dare go to Rotterdam and chant "Ajax!!!" or go to Amsterdam and chant "Feyenoord". You're almost guaranteed to get a serious butt kicking. They even have battles on fields. There was a death an multiple injured once from those mass fights... Sorry I mean wars.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xmarksit
I don't get why everyone gets all mad because mexican immigrants come on to their land and supposedly take their jobs etc. Everyone is an immigrant unless your native american,Its not your land. History repeats itself. It was like this when immigrants came through ellis island with people claiming immigrants steal their job and its like that now.

Yeah, it is exactly like that right now ... read all of these posts about people taking peoples jobs ... You are probably nevermind not going to go there.I am not going to tell you what you probably are I am going to tell you that you are ignorant. And you can't win this argument the one that everyone has started above so you have to start a whole new argument. Such as, well we had that land first and history repeats itself. And juts because hispanics are bringing drugs into this country and destroying are youth and getting people addicted to anything and everything. As well as transport terrorist or any third world guy that wants to make a few extra bucks for himself and his family coming into this country.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
This kind of thing is very common and you guys are being way to sensitive about this. No one is saying this type of activity is appropriate for polite society but what you have to realize to soccer hooligans nothing is sacred here is a prime example.
A Dutch Soccer Riddle: Jewish Regalia Without Jews

I dont think this is a sign of a hugely antisemetic europe just that a large number of soccer fans in europe are willing to engage in inappropriate behavior to rile up the opposing team.

No that isn't what is going on that wasn't put three because of everyone chanting Osoma and that has nothing to do with the bombing of the World Trade Centers. But, you know what does the wet backs sitting in there seats chanting some guys name that killed my Uncle and Aunt on Sept. 11 , and you know how that makes me feel it makes me wanna go kill one of everyone of their aunts and Uncles. Stupid Wet backs .. don't know anything about anything and way above ignoring ignorance. Where you can ignore ignorance you can't ignore life ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join