It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Slave Ring Operated by Israeli Organized Crime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
in all respects.

too me, this just another "Oh why weren't you there US?!"

then

"Would you just leave and keep your nose out of it!!"

People stop right here. You are just witnessing what many US citizens are always arguing about.
You want there, when we get there, you demand us to leave. Its more of a flip flop situation
, or as some may call it, "mixed messages"

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dubiousone, is it fun to disregard and in fact blatantly ignore the REPEATED admission from all involved that 1) Israel is not the only country doing this, and 2) Israel is taking action against it? Do you enjoy that?

and who will pounce on anyone who dares criticize our Israeli masters

Apparently you do.

So that's now... 2 asinine remarks made by members in this thread that I personally am embarassed are even on ATSNN.

Last I checked ATSNN was not supposed to be a place where statements like "Israeli Masters" and "maybe the talmud says it's ok" are made.

Amazing how we're concerned about voting systems to keep ATSNN's quality up, but crap like this is fine. Priorities.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Djarums for you information and cynical post, I was brough up to believe that Israel was a holy country with the problems of being a target for their religious believes in the middle of Arabs country.

To tell you the truth I never imagine that people in that country will go around getting young women and girls to be sold like cattle.

So your comment offend me in the way that I was ignorant of what is going on in that country, so don't play guilty tricks on me, because truly I don't fall for it.

I am very aware of slavery and sex trade all over including my Latino America thanks to the US making sure I know, through the media.

But this the first time I read something like this in Israel.

You know why because I never felt that I need it to search for somehing like that.

One thing is prostitution among your own and another is trading women from other countries, that is despicable.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Marg, you and everyone else are missing the point here.

The point is that every single country on earth has their rotten elements. Every single country on earth has groups of people in it that seem to exist only for their own gain regardless of the expense of others. Israel is no exception.

Now, having said that, you, and everyone else here for that matter, should know better than to single any one group out for the ills of the entire world.

Everyone agrees that this practice is disgusting. If you think it's that disgusting scream out for EVERYONE to stop it, not just one group.

All of the people here blasting Israel alone for this are not interested in saving these women. If you were interested in saving these women you would come out strongly against it in all countries, and in fact you'd applaud Israel for their Parliamentary Inquiry into it. (Should I type Parliamentary Inquiry in size 100 font since every ATS member reading this thread has thoroughly ignored it?)

Refer back to Amuk's post. It's only a problem when certain people do it, right?

[edit on 3-28-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wonder if part of the money that US sends to Israel goes into the hands of the ring leaders of this slave trade.

That will bother me.

Who else can be involve in such a despicable act but the wants that hold power.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just knew that there had to be more to that damn diamond cutting.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

3) You and twitchy keep saying the government is directly involved in this, while you proceed to ignore the fact that your own sources acknowledge a Parliamentary inquiry initiated by Israel with the intent of stopping this practice.

[edit on 3-28-2005 by Djarums]

I said that it's the opposition party who's making a parliamentary inquiry on that! It has nothing to do with the government IN POWER doing it... An opposition party does not form the government, as in ost country they are not occupying executive positions in it. It's a party from the left who's doing that, and nothing in this article points out that Ariel Sharon's admninistration has cooperated in that inquiry yet.... Sharon's been accused of corruption and political manipualtion since last year... would'nt be surprising if he's involved into sex trade too.

If you believe that these sex slaves are Russian, Ukranian or whatever, it's you. But what I said is that it's obvious that they would be Palestinians, 'cause it would be an "easier" job for the slave owners to abduct womens during Israeli raids on Palestinian civilian districts. For years there has been a constant number of people being rape, beaten or abducted by Israeli soldiers into Palestinian regions, so where do these womens that are abducted go if they don't come back??? I doN,t like to talk about it this way, but that's what's happening... Palestinians don't have any defense (aside from rocks and international PR) from a bunch of overly-trained soldiers with tanks, machine guns, an intelligence agency and billions in budget.

Moreover, I know there's an ever-growing number of prostitutes that are from the Balkans and Russia... But still sex workers are NOT slaves! And yes, there are slave markets at many other places in the world... There's even some small networks here in Canada, to my despise. But it's not because that there are markets like these in many countries that the Israeli government has the right to keeps its mouth shut on the problem!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

as posted by dubiousone
There are some on ATSNN who are died-in-the-wool Israel supporters and who will pounce on anyone who dares criticize our Israeli masters.

And when you make such comments as this, then you wonder why?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

as quoted by marg
That will bother me.

Who else can be involve in such a despicable act but the wants that hold power.

What bothers me is that apparently you did not refer back to the post made by Amuk that has been referred to on a few occasions within this topic?

You have again made the comment concerning US aid to Israel. Interesting. I thought we resolved this, Marg, in another like post made by Twitchy concerning Israel. Lets see, Twitchy has moved from lashing out at Israel in the regular forums to now placing his political agenda on ATSNN. Further interesting.

Here's a simple solution for folks like you, the US needs to be fair and across the board with foreign aid packages, and my suggestion would be to cease ALL said packages to every nation that recieves such. You don't have a problem with that do you Marg? Twitchy? Anyone else?

When I see a pattern, like other members within ATS, it gets called like it is, even against me. But to play like there is no agenda in your rhetoric, or Twitchys rhetoric, or anyone else's is plan desception. Grow some and play your hand up-front, mkay?

seekerof

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Seekerof you certainly are one to bring up a patterned behavior.

This is a fine example of what happens when something critical of Israel is mentioned. Right away, the hounds are loosed and the thread is quickly demonized, and the facts be damned. Israel is currently a world leader in the illegal sex trade, and oddly enough, currently the record holder for violations of UN resolutions as well, resolutions which other nations are being invaded for. Yes it happens in other countries, if you read my opening statement, but is that what is in the headlines today? If you are so offended by reading threads which are critical of Israel, then the solution would be simply to avoid them rather than turning the issue into a arguement. Israel is the topic of this thread, if you want to discuss the problems of forced prostitution in Uganda, or maybe Botswanna, then we'll start another thread. What I find curious, is that on the same several pages here, there is a thread about Arabs condoning group rape www.abovetopsecret.com... which of course was a perfectly acceptable subject for discussion. Equally Disgusting, but apparently no less apropriate huh.

The title of this thread was changed and this story was moved off the ATSNN, quickly, if that tells you anything.

Edit:
And another thing seekerof, on an apparently personal note...
I post alot of material here on ATS, a hell of alot frankly, dude, the vast majority of which has little or nothing to do with with Israel. Oddly enough the only threads I seem to garner any response from you are the ones concerning Israel though. My agenda? What about yours? Don't have one? Honestly, maybe you need one, cause just about anything I have ever seen you post ranges from 'huh-uh's' to 'so whats'. This thread is about the sex slave trade in Israel, if you like we can discuss Bombs in the WTC or Diebold, or even perhaps Tryptamines and their implications on world theologies, to which I have deovted a good deal of time and research on. So, there are plenty of other topics you can come storming in to the rescue of, so if you don't mind, we are discussing Israel's Sex Slave trade here on this thread.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can not believe you have the gall to question why this was moved off ATSNN and why the title was changed. The answers, to any person with a logically functional mind appear to be as follows.

1) The title was changed to reflect fact. The fact is that there is an organized criminal element in Israel that is operating a "sex slave ring". No one has ever disputed that fact. Since that is the topic for discussion, objections to the title should be considered moot.

2) The thread was moved off of ATSNN simply because it is not "News" in any sense. This is news like creating a thread stating "Organized Crime in America forces stores to pay 'protection money'". You don't say! It is a long time, ongoing, sad fact. Not news.

As stated in numerous threads above, there are rotten apples in every barrel. No one, at any point, has disputed the existence of this problem in Israel. Additionally, not one of you has been able to dispute the fact that the very same type of "sex rings" exist in almost every other country in the world as well, including dozens who receive aid from the US. Why you haven't cried out for their aid to stop is beyond me. You haven't though, and that speaks volumes.

A positive, factual analysis of this tragic situation, in Israel and the world over, and the steps being taken to stop it, is fine. No one would have objected to that. But to consider this worthy of ATSNN because a handful of members are digging for ammo against Israel is a good way to throw this site into the proverbial toilet in terms of credibility.

This entire thread has been soiled by numerous anti-semitic remarks. I am not saying the thread is antisemitic, so save your breath. What I am saying is that there is no excuse for comments like "Maybe the talmud lets them do this" or "Our Israeli Masters" or references to those "Diamond cutting" Jews. Is this the level of conversation here? You can't phrase an argument without resorting to comments like that? To those members making the comments, do you have jobs? Do your jobs ever require you to phrase a solid argument without resorting to racist digs? I assume you all to be educated, well adjusted and civilized people! Why not function civilized here rather than resort to garbage.

In my mind, and in the mind of anyone else with any intelligence, once a person resorts to racist or anti semitic insults to further a point, they are demonstrating that they have nothing else to say.

Twitchy, you say that you contribute on this board in threads unrelated to Israel quite often. I agree completely. What I don't understand is why you phrase your comments in the Israel threads with such foul feelings toward Jews in general. I don't see you doing this with your other topics. Your swipes at the Talmud etc are so uncalled for that it insults the forum in general. It is completely unbecoming for someone like you who does contribute elsewhere, quite well I might add.

The other comments were made by people I don't expect much from, or simply don't know, but yours disturb me. It's a shame that every time someone mentions Israel, right or wrong, the points, valid as they may be, are detracted from due to stupid comments created by hatred and ignorance.

[edit on 3-29-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Djarums for you information and cynical post, I was brough up to believe that Israel was a holy country with the problems of being a target for their religious believes in the middle of Arabs country.
[edit on 28-3-2005 by marg6043]

It's still a country populated by people. Some of those people are statistically likely to be criminals. If you expect Israel to be a country of "holy" people that don't do errors from time to time you demand way too much from regular people.

------------

The Jerusalem Post numbers are interesting. If my math is correct, mind you it might not be, that's 36 visits to a brothel per person each year. Are they really correct?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Szticks
The Jerusalem Post numbers are interesting. If my math is correct, mind you it might not be, that's 36 visits to a brothel per person each year. Are they really correct?

I don't think that's correct.

36 visits per person would be 216 million visits per year.
(36 x 6 million) and even you you multiplied 36 x 3 million (males only) it would total 108 million visits instead of 12 million (a million per month as mentioned in the article).

My calculations show it to be 4 visits per year per male. 4 x 3 million = 12 million.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join