my president versus your president CRAP!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Big T

I believe in your philosophy you should be able to stand to order to any known criminal and say

"You are a crook. You are doomed."

Both in the judgment of today and on judgment day.

Surely to do so, and to accept the actions of crooks, is contrary to your philosophy.

I don't really understand your grassroots 'non-activism'.

But that's cool. You make your bed, and countless other adages.

You can't answer my question can you. JUst throw your arms up and quit...where is that going to get you?
I'll tell you where- even quicker to the very point you decry in your posts.

"Let the crooks run rampant, it does not matter...blah, blah. Don't do anything....it doesn't matter..."

This does absolutely nothing. You will find yourself in your police state even faster than the pace now.
You just sit in your room waiting for the Jack-booted thugs to knock on your door.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Big T

I know you said something of value, but I could not understand it.

Sorry, no offense.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
BTW, I had to insert a big 'NOT' between 'Surely to' and 'do so' in what you quoted from me, to make it sensible.

I must made too many affirmations today and decided NOt to have a day full of NOTs, and extended that goal too far.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry you can't read well enough to understand plain english.

I understand and fight the urge to give in to what many in the system want us to do-NOTHING.

If we sit around moaning do we accomplish anything. If we don't call them out of their hiding places, do we help ourselves??

You seem to have a personal problem with me posting here?
I think you are a bit hypocritical in your stand on politicians since you seem to be very passionate in bashing only Republicans daily.

I have never seen you take issue with one of the Democratic Criminals??

Why is that....do you care after all?

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Colonel whatever sword you use to get happy matters not, you and BT both need a good slapping. Voice of Doom the only primate on ats ever was the one that played netchickens guitar. Now how about we all go back to our business and stop this petty argument.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Big T

For the 17th time in three months:

1. I care nothing for party politics.
2. I am anti-stupidity, anti-corruption.
3. The corrupt Bush administration is not on the side of niceness, to quote Agent 86.

But, at the time of this post, you have been AWOL possibly 72 hours.

Report for ATS duty, Sir!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Big T

For the 17th time in three months:

1. I care nothing for party politics.
2. I am anti-stupidity, anti-corruption.
3. The corrupt Bush administration is not on the side of niceness, to quote Agent 86.

But, at the time of this post, you have been AWOL possibly 72 hours.

Report for ATS duty, Sir!

Yes, I have been on leave. I am more conservative than Republican. It just so happens that more Republicans share my views than Democrats.......as for criminals, they both have wealth to offer in this regard. I just wonder if any on this board are honest enough to point this out instead of just saying "They are all crooks" and "Republican criminals".

For once I would like to see the truth come from another mouth.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well, I guess one test might be, that you have never seen me use 'Republican' and 'criminal' together.

Only criminal, heinous, corrupt, lying, deceitful, useless, mendacious coupled with 'idiot', 'retarded son', 'puppet', 'non-President', 'president', 'PNAC', and 'Bush administration'.

It really isn't a party thing to me. This administration in particular, and the way it has gone about its business, is the lowest of all time.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
you are a funny guy...I think you would have to simply go back a few years to find the lowest Admin. No one since Nixon caused this country as much ridicule and controversy than BC.....no one. BlowFish under the oval office desk. Yikes! Now that is really low.
Lying about Kosovo to save his sorry carcass. Putting our soldiers in the dirt for his gain. Lying to the Congress about mass graves/murders. Sex in the City Whitehouse style!! Perjurer!! HMM,"Depends on your definition of IS??"??

"I did not have sex with that woman!" Lied to my face on TV....schmuck. Literally.
China.....................omg. China........................missles pointed at us now that can really hit us thanks to BC's Loral buddy and his many donations. Subversion of congress..............lies..abuse of power.

Gee, I can go on..my point is this: Call one, call all when calling names.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hmmmm

OK

Watergate = well below the threshold of acceptability, and established the standard for removal of a President who corrupted intelligence info

Zippergate = below the belt

(Mass graves, as in Clinton murders - or standing by and watching things happen? Judgment reserved).

Bush administration:

PNAC infiltration - deviously low
Stolen election - lower than a snake's armpit
War in Iraq - lower than hell
9/11 security failure, and consistent cover-ups, and use of the tragedy as the 'trifecta' to justify the illegal war - the lowest thing ever, lower than pearl Harbor, never to be beaten on the scale of lowness.

That's my ranking system, but to see the true 'lowness' you have to see how these things have come into play consistently with lies, Dubyaspeak, media manipulation, cover-up and obfuscation, and the parade of fools taking the fall, and no plan of attack on any positive domestic agenda anywhere. That low.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Let's just say Blah, Blah, Blah and let it rest at that.

Enjoy life, despite those, who in trying to make life better, simply make it a living hell...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
when I google image searched for "my president", I got this image. I don't know who it is or what on earth is going on, but google says it's my president, and google is never wrong!

This is what I get when I goggle "my president"...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
we need new blood, and young blood, so get all those old farts out of the governement, and then, maybe, the governement will start working FOR the people, and not the opposite.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I assure you I am doing what it takes to defend our sovereign nation from the Zealots and weiners of the world.

Vote for ME!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
we need new blood, and young blood, so get all those old farts out of the governement, and then, maybe, the governement will start working FOR the people, and not the opposite.

Im sorry but some of the "young blood scares me"

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });