my president versus your president CRAP!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
CammoDude

Guest had a past history. The answer is back up the thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The Bush Administration are responsible for serious abuses against the constitutional rights of the American people and heinous crimes in the eyes of many around the world.

There seems to be drive to censure those that wish to post anything that disagrees with the current Judeo/Christian American Neo Conservatism.

a)I didn't realise that ATS had a religious leaning.One that means it's OK to bash Muslims but where any critism of Judaism or the Israeli state can draw censure.

b)I didn't realise that ATS is an American Site and that any criticism of the USA will provoke patriotic Americans into a frenzy of self righteousness indignation.

c)I didn't realise that ATS was a conservative site where any criticism of the Republicans can draw censure.Legitimate points and arguments are often deflected by posters of the right who prefer to drag threads into Clinton bashing rather than address the points raised.

Not all conservative members are responsible for this.Some still like to argue their case and those that do have my respect.

Those that disagree with this post should ask themselves if they would prefer the type of discussion that they would find at a Bush campaign fundraiser or the diverse global opinions we normally find here.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hey, are you the same John Bull form Icered?

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

As for myself, and 99.9% of this board, we don't give a hoot about the politicans, we know they are ALL crooked!

I agree with you wholeheartadly on that, Advisor. Seriously, they are a bunch of corrupt, power hungry morons.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
CammoDude

Guest had a past history. The answer is back up the thread.

Oh, no. Not another case of this...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
To paraphrase a Mike Myers movie (I think, but am not sure):

"If your president's not Scottish, he's crraaaapp!"

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJamesEarlRay
To paraphrase a Mike Myers movie (I think, but am not sure):

"If your president's not Scottish, he's crraaaapp!"

You're an....

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Missed this! I think a new one should be re-posted!

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
look what I found
if you had a choice, i repeat IF you had a choice who would you vote for

www.lifeisajoke.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You know what makes the board reaching such a low level of inteligent discussion? Not the posters. The freaking dawm peoples who are so sure of being right, they'd probably rather die than admiting they are wrong.
That, and all the 'politicals-extremist' idiots out there.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh, you see, that link to the chimp faces is not in the least bit funny, Tut, as it makes me question the potential validity of evolution more than anything I've seen so far!

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
You know what makes the board reaching such a low level of inteligent discussion? Not the posters. The freaking dawm peoples who are so sure of being right, they'd probably rather die than admiting they are wrong.

of course, they also defend known liars and try to make their own liars look like good guys while trying to "expose" the lies of the people from the other party.
i think its funny and not funny as in ha ha either.

of course i refuse to pick up the fight for either party, both sides have done nothing but lie to the people and decieve them. but its strange how others will fight for them on this board. i want to call them brainwashed but i'm not sure if thats the right term to use or not.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Look, Monkey boy, its a sport, you got it? Nothing more than a freakin' sport! No more important than football as you have no control over that one, either.
So, pick a darned team and defend them! Root for them and cheer them on to victory! And don't worry about the possibility of picking a loser, the owner of both teams will insure we all have a winner from time to time.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This should be a topic on the fight club on here: Bush or Clinton?

Then we can see people duke it out over this subject once and for all...

What do you guys say?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Look, Monkey boy, its a sport, you got it? Nothing more than a freakin' sport! No more important than football as you have no control over that one, either.
So, pick a darned team and defend them! Root for them and cheer them on to victory! And don't worry about the possibility of picking a loser, the owner of both teams will insure we all have a winner from time to time.

if its a sport then the people of this country are losing and the "players" are winning.

and i'm not picking either team. you side with them if you want i'm going to side with the people.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's ok, monk-monk, I know how you feel. That's the way I am with football. College football keeps the Joe 6-packs sufficiently distracted here in my state (Alabama), but I can't catch the fever. Many look upon me as either a moron or a downright freak because I could care less if Alabama beats Auburn or not. As a matter of fact, when ball is mentioned, I usually take the time to explain to them that the communists infiltrated Un. of Alabama many decades ago as they knew many kids from the north would be coming down to this school for law degrees, engineering degrees, etc, because it is both good and cheap. I usually don't get far along as they've all heard the speil before, and as a matter of fact, if they even ask me if I caught a game, they retract it quickly, apologize and move on!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I agree, William, that it is pointless for conservatives to argue with liberals. Bush and Clinton, Gore, whoever, they are all the same pack of gutless bootlicking traitors that will sell your country out to the highest bidder, as they have been doing for the past 70 years or so.

Guys, democrats will do no better for this country than Bush the traitor will do. Vote either at your whim, they both will continue to erode, destroy, and sell your nation to thier masters. Democrat and republican are one and the same. I would almost say voting is pointless, except to do so would contradict everything I believe in. Voting dem or Republican is pointless, I should say. There are hundreds of third parties in the Us, and if none of them strike you, make your own, thats what its about. But as long as you continue on the retard path of this dual party nonsense, you will continue to elect evil traitorous backstabbing murderers and thieves who will continue to kick our once fine and hopeful nation in her groin, and turn us further and further down the path of the NWO, whether an ultra liberal or ultra conservative one.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I agree, William, that it is pointless for conservatives to argue with liberals. Bush and Clinton, Gore, whoever, they are all the same pack of gutless bootlicking traitors that will sell your country out to the highest bidder, as they have been doing for the past 70 years or so.

Guys, democrats will do no better for this country than Bush the traitor will do. Vote either at your whim, they both will continue to erode, destroy, and sell your nation to thier masters. Democrat and republican are one and the same. I would almost say voting is pointless, except to do so would contradict everything I believe in. Voting dem or Republican is pointless, I should say. There are hundreds of third parties in the Us, and if none of them strike you, make your own, thats what its about. But as long as you continue on the retard path of this dual party nonsense, you will continue to elect evil traitorous backstabbing murderers and thieves who will continue to kick our once fine and hopeful nation in her groin, and turn us further and further down the path of the NWO, whether an ultra liberal or ultra conservative one.

this is what ive been saying for a while now and my words have fallen upon deaf ears. noone wants to listen, they're too busy defending these polticians.

nice to see someone thinks like me. THEY (poiliticians) are the real enemy, not the person who favors "the other side" of politics on this site.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
While I may be a "political extremist republican" I do understand more than some here that politics per se is not going to save any country or rid the world of evil. I also believe in the End, all this will not matter...Yet, I have a question:

Are you who say "The People" really doing anything for the people or are you just taking another political position by bashing the system?

Are you active in grass roots(political) activism, or, are you just pointing out the obvious without offering new ideas?

Whether you like it or not, this is the system-will it change? I doubt it. Can you as voters tweak the system to achieve moderate change-YES.
If you just throw your arms up and say"They are all crooks, we are doomed." then you have given up for yourself I think.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Big T

I believe in your philosophy you should be able to stand to order to any known criminal and say

"You are a crook. You are doomed."

Both in the judgment of today and on judgment day.

Surely to NOT do so, and to accept the actions of crooks, is contrary to your philosophy.

I don't really understand your grassroots 'non-activism'.

But that's cool. You make your bed, and countless other adages.

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join