It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my president versus your president CRAP!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This has been moved to the new Mud Pit forum.

Now American political junkies have a place to sling their democrat v. republican mud so that the other forums don't get dirty.

FAIR WARNING!
After everyone gets used to the idea of this new forum, political name calling in other forums will be DELETED, not moved to this forum.

[Edited on 16-8-2003 by William]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Out of all due respect, why would you care if we did do this? It stays here. Through doing such things, we see what problems we do have in our government. If you feel it is just something that will keep going and going, have us do writing on the things we learned out of it.

This will not take over the board. It will not take over the topic. It is a piece of this topic. Finding fault with our government. That's what this place is all about, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
C'mon William. We haven't done anything wrong and its important to point out to the people of the evil of the Bush thug cabal---hell, they may have SOMETHING to do with 9-11. That would fit here

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
* Picturing Bush proponent with Bush doll and Clinton proponent with Clinton doll going at it in a sandbox. *

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
when I google image searched for "my president", I got this image. I don't know who it is or what on earth is going on, but google says it's my president, and google is never wrong!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
hell, they may have SOMETHING to do with 9-11. That would fit here

Then focus on that and stop the childish ditto-head nonsense.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
MC

Your google is sick.

Impeach it.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sorry, only republicans are ditto-heads.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   

C'mon William. We haven't done anything wrong and its important to point out to the people of the evil of the Bush thug cabal---hell, they may have SOMETHING to do with 9-11. That would fit here

Maybe it is tripe like this he is speaking of.............

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Sorry, only republicans are ditto-heads.

Sorry, anyone engaging in this level of political, presidential hap-slappy kick-the-other-side is a "ditto-head" in my book.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ditto.

But not saying what I'm dittoing, just ditto.

Is there a presidential doll series?

I know there was a really good Russian chess set that pitted POTUSes against POTFUSSRes.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Colonel, what I believe william is getting at, is. That this site is not intended as a bashing ring. Everyone here knows how you feel politicaly. How about you provide some information and some subjective proof of the globally known corrupt political club in the USA.

As I even said before, enough Dem this and Repub that, it only serves to divide people further. Or is that what your trying to do, purposely cause inflamed posts. Because thats 99.9% of what I have seen from you.

Please find some half arse topics, and bashing repugnats or puffing up the democraps, does not count.

As for myself, and 99.9% of this board, we don't give a hoot about the politicans, we know they are ALL crooked!
Thank you.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the topic that got to William was "Clinton Should have Been Impeached!". FreeMason and I were having at it on presidents, and how they operate.

Now that someone brought up the idea of two dolls fighting in the sand box, I got this urge to get it on.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Colonel, what I believe william is getting at, is. That this site is not intended as a bashing ring. Everyone here knows how you feel politicaly. How about you provide some information and some subjective proof of the globally known corrupt political club in the USA.

As I even said before, enough Dem this and Repub that, it only serves to divide people further. Or is that what your trying to do, purposely cause inflamed posts. Because thats 99.9% of what I have seen from you.

Please find some half arse topics, and bashing repugnats or puffing up the democraps, does not count.

As for myself, and 99.9% of this board, we don't give a hoot about the politicans, we know they are ALL crooked!
Thank you.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by ADVISOR]

I think that's an over generalization. I have brought some scandal here (besides blasting repugnants). There's the "Soldiers Yearn for Home" thread and"Intelligence Strikes Bush" thread and a few Election Fraud Uncovered threads. Unfortunately, the repugnants can't handle the truth so they bring up Clinton which leads to...The Ditto slam.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by William[size=10]ENOUGH!

Can we say MTV special Celebery Death Match:

good point will.

Falcon

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
when I google image searched for "my president", I got this image. I don't know who it is or what on earth is going on, but google says it's my president, and google is never wrong!

I looked at the pictures from that site......

Look at your own risk....

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I rarely post here & have posted more within the past few days than ever. I AGREE 100% that the posts have gone overboard! My objection has been that one voice isn't the only voice. Some here become angry& defensive if you disagree with them. I'm no fan of George Bush, but I don't post a response to EVERY thread that says something bad about him. When I see numerous Clinton threads(Even though Clinton was the last ELECTED President,he HAS been out of office for over 2 years now) trashing him I feel I MUST respond.

I have tried to attack the issue,not the person,but admit I have not always followed this rule.I even posted the other day that I & Freemason don't agree on everything & I was certain we could find a topic we DO agree on & focus our energy there.

When I debate,I don't debate to prove I'm right. When I debate I believe the point of a civil debate is to learn. SOme here have taught me many things & I am grateful to them for that.But some want the last word & won't tolerate any views that don't match there own.

I'm glad someone stepped in.Hopefully,things can get back to normal.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Normal? You mean like the above pics?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Really I don't see a problem with the topics that I have been in. All I just say is I don't make them, or try to make them. I just tell them what I think. I never tell people they are idiots or anything of that sort. I think it is alright as long as we stay calm and try to just give our thoughts.

I don't know about other people, but I think having a debate over presidents is fun.

I could probably bark about what subjects I don't like, but I don't.

Hey, William, please take a Valium!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Given the typical makeup of the Right Wing, the dynamic is off a bit because you have center-Left folks responding in the same fashion....hence all the hub bub...bub. A proverbial fire with fire.
I think it a hoot to see all of the rabid Clinton crotch sniffers now trying to take this high ground posture with those who relentlessly bash their naked emperor and don't throw their hands up in frustration when logic is countered with only ideology driven canned response; filling the role they carried out with glee during Clinton's term, except that those on the Bush hunt actually have real transgressions and illegalities to take to task, whereas are team on the Right only had rumor.
Man, if you took the same $70M that was spent to investigate Clinton & spent it investigating Bush....................

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Bout Time]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join