It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New"evidence proves apollo was Hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I guess I gotta write something so I'm gonna write these words you are reading now. So as not to confuse this with the writing on the pic posted bellow, the writing I am talkling about is the writing that you are reading right now. I do hope I'M making sense, now on to the pic...Can anyone explain what this means?

[edit on 29/3/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

I guess I gotta write something so I'm gonna write these words you are reading now. So as not to confuse this with the writing on the pic posted bellow, the writing I am talkling about is the writing that you are reading right now. I do hope I'M making sense, now on to the pic...Can anyone explain what this means?

[edit on 29/3/2005 by ANOK]

that is a reasonable question-that image is a satired version of a pic that i linked to on the first page of this thread-the images in question were taken from original nasa video supposedly on the moon during the apollo 12 mission-here is the original image from above (satire not included) that shows people on the moon hiding behind black curtains-this particular image is a later sequence of the man and woman image(people behind black curtain) that i illustrated in red ink- you can still see him holding the rope only now he has grabbed the curtain and is pulling it down(you can even see his "blue" shirt)the woman has moved in to help fix the curtain--view the link included and you will see them at the specified time marks-
"people behind black curtain"

people behind curtain 2

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Sunofone]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've lurked around this sight for a while now and love reading some of the unique points of view that some of the members have. But if you really believe that the USA created the moon landings on a sound stage somewhere out in the desert????? GET A GRIP!!!!!! The evidence that it is true, far outweighs any blurry bits of imagination that you pull together from old film and try to present as something that it is not. To discredit a truly great achievement by the most powerful nation on the planet, is just wrong. I watched the entire space program evolve. And it actually did happen. MAN HAS BEEN TO THE MOON!!! If you look at all the data available, and not just the little bits that you choose, you may get over this delusion. Good Luck...................

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
on a side note this was just located two days ago by someone i know from another forum--its easy to see how nasa missed it -but it is undeniable as nasa is still hosting the video in question-check the original post in this thread for the link and details--check out the video -its freakin hilarious

BUSTED!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
ironically this movie debuted yesterday

MR. BEAN GOES TO THE MOON!

You'll be rolling in the aisles with laughter as our hapless hero Mr. Bean (playing himself) goes on a wacky adventure you'll never forget! After unwittingly stumbling across a secret Moon movie set, our lovable "ne'er do well" gets mistaken for the lead actor. Dressed up in Spacesuit garb, watch the hijinks as he trips over the movie camera and flips up a blind that exposes the whole Production Staff!!

We give it a BIG BIG two thumbs up!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
As for the moon missions, we won in our race with the USSR, but now China is talking about headed up there. So we weren't the only ones.

China canceled its plans for a lunar mission many many moons ago.

Bud-dum-dum-tsssh!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmmmm can't really make my mind up on this one.
It wouldn't really surprise me. The U.S. was desperate to win the race to the moon. It would have been pretty embarrassing if Russia had got there first. And if the US gov admitted the truth now it would, in the Worlds eyes, lose ALL of what's left of it credibility. If it was faked, ppls lives are at stake in that secret. And I doubt anyone would talk.
But that pic is kinda like seeing faces in the bushes at JFK's assassination. It's just light and shadow. (I still think the dvr did it but that's for another thread).
I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here but I wouldn't call it rock solid evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Its the gold insulation on the lander you crank.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Vanguard]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Simulacra surely??

We all see what we want to see IMO - for me, I am unconvinced. Aslo, for all the "faked moon landing" proponents - do you agree that the Saturn V was actually launched form Canaveral/ Kennedy?? If they were (and I imagine something like that was witnessed by many), then is it likely that this action - with the expense incurred - would have been perpertrated "simply" to maintain a hoax??

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Forget Pictorial evidence, it is far too easy to fake images these days. If a skilled person wanted to they could make it look like Chelsea football club played a match in the sea of tranquility...

The truth is in fact stranger than fiction....

To know if man actually went to the moon...

In reality it was imposable to get to the moon and back in the 60's. The reason??

The reason is a highly toxic zone around the earth between the moon and us. This zone is in fact a concentrated area of solar radiation that the earth baths in. The Radiation acts like a wind that blows around the earth.

The Earths Magnetosphere causes the solar radiation (High Energy Charged particles) to be buffered away from the earth. This also causes an intense concentration of radiation to occur just beyond the Magnetosphere...

What does all this mean? And how does it relate to Apollo 12???

All space vehicles are safe from the radiation if they are under this radiation belt or if they are sufficiently shielded from it.

It is worth mentioning here that all probes that we have sent that have had to travel through this zone have to shut down most of their functions or they would be literally Fried...

Now here is the interesting part.....

For a human to survive a trip through the radiation belt and land on the moon and then come back through the belt they would have to be behind 6 feet of lead at all sides... I.E globes of lead 6 feet thick...

Why do you think they don't use the Shuttle to go to the moon? cause they can't... in fact no human can get to the moon without serious shielding....

so looking at pictures is one thing but looking at the physics behind the hoax proves that the so called landings never occurred...

I am however surprised that other scientist of cosmology have not come forward.

In addition I can also go on record as saying that there are in fact mirrors on the moon... these mirrors are used as a point of reference by bouncing lasers off them and then calculating how far the moon has traveled by the angle of the returning light and time the light takes to come back.

These mirrors however were deployed by probe and before anyone says that is too difficult to do... it is less difficult to land a probe accurately on the moon than it does for us to land a probe on an asteroid that travels a few thousand miles an hours and rotating erratically..... But of course we managed that too

Hope that is food for thought about those who just believe because they tell you too...

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone

that image prove nothing!
it sure is funny to hear people claiming that you can actually see a crater from orbit that isnt even visible from a few feet away-post an appollo 15 mission image that shows a huge scorched crater like the one shown beneath the lander--ha lol

Sunofone,

Let me start here by saying you are being very stubborn here. As well as a little rude. You Gaz presented a pic of the landing site with much clearer detail than your blurry 'proof positive' pics and you bashed this. tsk tsk. It would seem to me that when someone presents evidence that is at least as good as yours (in Gaz's case, better), you resort to being a child and saying that proves nothing. Well, it proved more than your blurry i can see anything I want to see pics. I would suggest that you do some research into Gaz's post. He and CmdrKeen are the resident space cases here (no offence intended Guys
) and if Gaz says there is a pic of a pink elephant on mars, you had better believe it. I would be willing to bet that he has much more than one or two pics tucked away that he is basing his claim on.

It sure is funny to hear hypocritic irony coming from someone trying to persuade his/her case.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone
are you insinuating that the only way to deploy them would be manually?

Yes. Because I was watching the Apollo 11 event myself, especially the part where deployment of the first Apollo Laser Ranging Experiment required manual intervention of the astronauts to properly align the equipment. It was a nearly hour-long collaboration with ground crews which included several non-NASA scientists all over the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The reason is a highly toxic zone around the earth between the moon and us. This zone is in fact a concentrated area of solar radiation that the earth baths in. The Radiation acts like a wind that blows around the earth.

This theory has already been DEBUNKED, I once considdered this theory but it was so brutally debunked not too long ago, it's obvious THE HOAX IS INFACT PLAYED ON THE ONES WHO THINK THE APOLLO MISSIONS TO THE MOON WAS A HOAX!

The van Allen belt is highly irradiated, yes, BUT, the exposure will only be a FRACTION of what's needed for it to cause serious harm to the astronauts, they would have to stick in the van Allen belt for about 24 hours IIRC to have any serious harm done to them, the Micro-Meteorite argument is debunked too, the odds of a micro-meteor hitting the space craft is extremely low.

The US indeed went to the moon, didn't the Russians as well?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Double post...

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Burgess]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
For a human to survive a trip through the radiation belt and land on the moon and then come back through the belt they would have to be behind 6 feet of lead at all sides... I.E globes of lead 6 feet thick...

Not technically true...

Van Allen Belt Radiation The simple solution to protection against the radiation found within the Van Allen belts was to (1) stay below the belts (556 km) when in Earth orbit, and (2) to traverse the belts rapidly on the way to outer space. The inclination of a spacecraft determines the number of passes made per day through the South Atlantic Anomaly region of the Van Allen belts, and thus determines the radiation dose. Particles within the Van Allen belts, because they are spiraling around the Earth's magnetic lines of force, display directionality that varies in angular relationship to the trajectory of the spacecraft. The Van Allen belt dosimeters used on Apollo had relatively omnidirectional radiation sensors so that the radiation flux would be measured accurately.

Have a read of this is quite a good page

lsda.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nope, the Russians never made it there...manned anyhow.

One thing that should also be mentioned...is that in the 60's, the KGB had fully infiltrated the CIA's top levels, as well as other agencies. This isn't speculation, it's a fact of history, denoted by the capture of several high ranking spies. So, there simply is NO way that the US could have faked something like this, and have it not leak to the Russians.

Therefore, not only do the moon hoax afficianados need to explain WHY the US would go through so much effort to fake it as they believe, but ALSO why Russia wouldn't call them on it if it was!!!

and if Gaz says there is a pic of a pink elephant on mars, you had better believe it.

Hey! Who told you!!!??? (kidding)
Thanks for the support though, hehe....

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Therefore, not only do the moon hoax afficianados need to explain WHY the US would go through so much effort to fake it as they believe, but ALSO why Russia wouldn't call them on it if it was!!!

There's the Golden Egg. Russia was DESPERATE to beat us to space in order to prove the Soviet system a sound and successful one.
They would have SCREAMED it from every mountain top.

m...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is so rediculous!

We landed on the moon for crying out loud! What is the problem here? There is more evidence that we landing on the moon than there is that we didnt. You might as well say we never even went into space. Didnt we bring back some moon rocks or anything?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
unless....

the russians had faked every aspect of their own space program. They thought the US knew and by not calling the US out on the landing hoax, their own phony space missions were left uncovered. This joint effort to conceal the truth is a result of many NWO meetings where the topic of global domination and intergalactic expansion were discussed. It was agreed upon by the various groups at the meetings that it was in the best interest of the NWO to fool the public rather than make a fool out of one of the superpowers.

In a strange twist, a moon landing did occur. It was a joint effort between the US and the Soviets and it went off without a hitch. On the moon they found all kinds of alien bases and eventually meetings between the NWO and Aliens began. The NWO and these Aliens have been working for decades to bring about the final stages of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
im starting to get the picture. this is a TROLL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join