It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rather wacked dream wakes me up in a panic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
i just woke up about 30-45 min ago from a strange dream, i have had some strange dreams in the past but nothing i can recall is quite like this one, i have some memory of the dream. i woke up in a panic than i saw something that seemed to disturb me deeply also verry unusual. i am actualy still shakeing from it. i was also "instant awake" normaly i tend to be groggy/ half awake when i wake up. i can't see what in the dream freaked me out so much either. it did not seem to deal with any of my spacific fears.here it is it will be a bit choppy as my memory is not compleate.

the first i remember was sitting at a yard sale with a few friends across the street from a bus stop in fron of a church(?). i identified those with me as friends but their actions do not match their types of actions. my actions were not like mine either. there was a lot of talking /jokeing (don't remember spacifics). i had a beer mixed drink or straight alcohol(?) beer lined up in front of me drinking them. note i am alergic to beer infact i have only actualy finished 1 beer in my life. in the dream i finished 2 beers, and at least 1 mabe 2 mixed/straight(?) alcohol drink. i remember singing a hymm in a country western style.only comment i can remember was the one doing the yard sale mentioning that this location was great as she had held a yard sale here before.

next thing i remember was boating arround an old building/church? the bottom and some things in the water seemed strange. only remember log like things and the bottom was kinda beige. i was in bow/lookout but was so ingrosed by what i saw we kept hitting dead heads, also boat seemed to move faster than a canoue at times and i don't recall haveing a paddle in my hands. ( i was a verry good canoueist/ camper with prety much all the designations through orca and my camp for my age when i was younger).

next i was at a special event of some sort not sure if same building church or not but i think the same building was involved in every part. there was a country singer amoung lots of other singers of all types of more moderate music (no metal heavy type rock). for some reason i was to sing. being nevous i ended up with a card with the words to hymms/ gospol songs to look at. the words were not as i remembered they should be. so i started to sing the song away from the actiuon with people i seemed to know well (but the real me has no recognition of them). anyway i sarted to sing the wrong song words also were not right stopped started correct one. other than that i remember doing some setup work for the evemt and walking arround talking to everyone (very strange i tend to find a nice corner bunch of freinds or just plane not try not to be noticed myself).

now i seem to be involved in some reserch/archiology project in and arround building includeing being on and olso being in chuch in communication with a mini-sub. minisub was operateing just outside the window sometimes aparently being on level with the window (underwater window?) sometimes below the window (window above water level). i can recall looking at texts and generaly working on the buildings history. something bad/evil has happened there in the past no idea what though. i recall doing exploratioon work all over the building.(note not sure which between this and preceading paragraph happend first and second).

now i remember working on restoration of building . all sorts of tasks, then painting to make ready to reopen(?) church. two of us start to paint in a large closet (paint is white) i remember makeing some sort of remark/wiscrak(?) to do with something about the paint disapeering(?).

my freind leaves to get aladder or something leaveing me alone. i recall there being quite a few small normal spiders arround, nothing realy serious. then i see in a crack at cealing height is filled with spider and eggs the size and shape of chicken eggs, (i can recall thinking this is weird but whatever). i start to paint over them. now i have had a few spiders on my hand but just like my real self i would blow them off(like no big deal). now i seem to notice a few strange varietys of spiders. these spiders have a body much like a daddy longlegs, suspended between long legs lots of legs or long spread out hair. one type being very simmiler to a normal sider with strange hair rangeing in colour from black, dark grey and white all solid colours thogh i believe the boddy was always black and some haveing the hair/legs segmented white/grey (like a tower pole arround an aerport being segminted red white). sizes varried from about 1-2 inches in diameter kinda squarish looking. then there is the "puffball" type all about 1 inch in diameter like the others but round colouration was all black/white segmented hair/legs (almost reminds me of a sea creature i have seen before). i blow them off as per norm. they then form like a chain i cant even shake them off. i am bitten twice. this is where i wake up.

if that is not bad enough i am tataly freaked out i do not know why (spiders don't realy bother me ). i look towards my window which has vertical blinds and some light behind them again normal. but i can swear something is written on them includeing stuff in bold. it seemed to be double collumed like the bible (note there are three binds next to each other i only saw the two of them i did not even see the third at all. one collum on each of the two blinds i can see. i tried to see passed the illusion but could not nor could i see the third one. this realy caused me to panic and scare me even more. only by turning on the lights did the writeing go away and i was able to see the third blind.

i woke up arround 4:30- 4:45 am. wrote down what i could remember (not normal for me at all). i am rarely upset by my dreams (especialy to this extent of panic/fear) and typicaly i do not remember anywhere near this much info. also i can never reacall seeing something like my blinds like that i could not take my attention away from them nor could i read it at all but i saw words. possibly like it was a language i am not familier with. i also can not describe what the words looked like other than some seemed to be in bold. i found i could not look away untill i turned on the light. this has never happened before to my knowlege. also i woke up fully awake no groggyness at all just fear and panic. i also do not know why but this feels somehow to be important. any ideas on what it all means? i am just a little freaked out by this. i feel angziety that i can not account for.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I believe you need to see a Shrink NOW.....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yes, this is a very intresting dream. I am not joking when i ask this: Did you eat something funny at the easter feast yesterday, because i only have dreams that active after i break my usual eating habbit. If this is the case, i wouldn't worry about anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
no nothing differant ham some normal vgies and potato salid (potatoes cheese and chips actualy rather good stuff) and a piece of apple pie. apsolutely no alcohol. all in all normal stuff i have eaten a lot of times cooked by the same person in the same way. nthing strange about it

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How did the words on the window appear to be written. Were they written in frost, or were they actual letters that were on the window?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
the words seemed to be written on the blinds themselves. the writeing also seemed to be verry angular no real "roundness" to it. also when turned light back out no sign of it at all. i will also add it is a shallow bay style window. no reason i shouldn't have seen the third blind at all it always has the brightest light behind it yet i could only see the 2 blinds. the building is slightly over a hundred years old.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
THe house is probably the building in the dream. You were getting ready to sell your house in your dream. THis is why you were doing so much to make it nicer. The reason that the spiders were such a threat is because they will make it harder for you to sell the house when the time comes. Is this a possibility?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
no i don't think so. i rent i have no plans to move. the building i live in is a 16 unit ,3 story, "u" shape.

the building of my dream was BIG like a cathedral or castle. gothic in style, the it was either right beside water if not partialy in the water. it seemed like a swampy lake shallow in one area but (maby under chest high) but deep enough to use a submersible in another. the terrain (except for the first part which is why i wonder if same building), is more tropical in nature plant life i am not familior with. the weather seemed to be rather warm as well. again apart from the first part of my dream. i felt almost some kind of evil like some great muder or other evil pervaded the place like some great loss. it was not a building i have any recolection of. this closet was even rather big big enough that two or three step ladders could be used at once in it. say mabe 10x10 feet.

also in the first part of my dream i seemed to be me but was not behaveing as myself. the other parts it's hard to explain but i wasn't me at all. i seemed shorter for one thing. and where i was in the sub then outside conmunicateing with the sub it was like i was two differant people. also it seemed the work i was doing was archiological in nature like cataloging and then refurbashing for show like an historic site of some sort.

the gathering i was involved in was huge more than a hundred people i would guess in an area that multiple pices of music could be played at once without disturbing the others. the place seemed huge. run down and dilapidated but not totaly usafe.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by drogo]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't interpret dreams, but I do interpret what people are telling me. I noticed some common themes in what you've been saying:

1.) Churches/cathedrals
2.) Bible/messages
3.) Fear of evil

Where are you at spiritually? What does your job have to do with all three?

[edit on 28-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
as for work i have been off injured since nov. due to first a car accident then i was on a bus in another accident. my normal occupation is an automotive tech at a popular discount store chain. i do oil changes tires ect as well as fill in service writer. as such my job realy has nothing to do with any of the three things listed.

as far as for religion i am trying to be a good christian it can be a struggle at times but i still try.

i do have a fear of evil. some of this would probably have to with the fact that when i was arround 3-5 i lived in a house that was possibly haunted. also my grandmother and mother tend to be very religious.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
as for work i have been off injured since nov. due to first a car accident then i was on a bus in another accident. my normal occupation is an automotive tech at a popular discount store chain. i do oil changes tires ect as well as fill in service writer. as such my job realy has nothing to do with any of the three things listed.

Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope there is recovery soon. Is there a chance of that?

I was off on my guess then. I was thinking renovator or home inspector. I do find it interesting that you work on cars and yet had two accidents involving automobiles. I wouldn't necessarily close off opportunities to share the Word at work when applicable. Sometimes people in difficult situations are looking for a direction to turn. Ask questions, get involved and see what you can do to help. Even here (on ATS) and now is a tremendous opportunity to do a world of good.

as far as for religion i am trying to be a good christian it can be a struggle at times but i still try.

If you're not struggling, then you're not doing it right :-). We're sinners at heart and have to fight off the tendancies. Remember Christianity is a belief, not a work. Works come naturally when you have God in mind. It's easy to say, but hard to do. I had a hard time reconciling daily situations (work, family, friends) etc. with what God wanted me to do. It's changing slowly and it hasn't been easy, but it's well worthwhile. I found out when you take a sincere interest in people, they come to you with problems. That's when you can use any advice and research to help.

i do have a fear of evil. some of this would probably have to with the fact that when i was arround 3-5 i lived in a house that was possibly haunted. also my grandmother and mother tend to be very religious.

Dreams tend to play up fears because subconciously we (and evil entities) know we're prone targets. Throw out a prayer before sleeping, see if it helps. Maybe asking that you do the right thing whether asleep or awake so even in the worst situation you'll learn how to overcome obstacles through your trust in God. He's going to take care of ya no matter how bad it gets. If that's always in your head, you be able to remember even in your sleep.

Hope this helps somehow.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

join