It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saddam Hussein really in U.S. custody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
and who cares what you think shots?

the puppet regime has only one fate. Complete annihilation.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
...It seems to me that the resistance in Iraq is very well organized....
And, therefore very well financed. Who could possibly be behind this...?

Perhaps, "the real Saddam Hussein"??!!

[edit on 2-8-2005 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

the puppet regime has only one fate. Complete annihilation.

Puppet regime

The American government did not pick the candidates the Iraqi citizens did when they voted.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7
...It seems to me that the resistance in Iraq is very well organized....
And, therefore very well financed. Who could possibly be behind this...?

Perhaps, "the real Saddam Hussein"??!!

The reason i doubt that very much is that Saddam was a CIA agent , propped up by the US in the first place. Could such a person have any honour, enough to support the resistance?

The resistance is well organised because the iraqi people are intelligence, and the gorrilla war was planned before the attack. However, they are not well financed at all
but you know, i still belive with 30 year old kalashnikovs this war can be won.

Shots

elections? don't you mean, Selections?

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

The American government did not pick the candidates the Iraqi citizens did when they voted.

Agreed, but you can't realy call those elections "democratic ", read the following:

From Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey intervieuw with Houzan Mahmoud, member of the political bureau of the Worker Communist Party of Iraq (WCPI), a cofounder of the Iraq Freedom Congress (IFC) and representative of the Organization for Women's Freedom in Iraq.

But doesn't Iraq already have a government that was elected democratically?

In reality this government is just an assembly of the most right-wing reactionary sectarian Islamist groups. Its members were picked in advance of the invasion and in no way can it represent the people. This government is being based on ethnic and religious divisions, not on the bases on the concept of equal citizenship. In no way can it solve any of the problems of Iraq because it is part of the problem and part of the chaos, being part of the US agenda.

So why did the people vote for them?

The election took place under the control of militias all over Iraq, in the southern part armed militias such as Badir militia and Muqteda Alsadr's Militia who have been supported financially and politically by Iran...

In Kurdistan we have Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and Kurdish Democratic Party who are part of US politics in Iraq and serve the occupation. And in the central part the Islamic forces are really controlling the area... also remember the voting of people had many other reasons behind it and the story nobody is telling is that many people were called upon to vote by religious leaders. Others were threatened and bullied into voting by Fatwa's; others were told that if they didn't vote for so-and-so, their food rations would be taken away from them.

Anyone who believes the elections in Iraq were "democratic" in the sense we westerners are used to isn't realy informed well ihmo.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sister they were elections live with it.

--------

Originally posted by XyZeR

Agreed, but you can't realy call those elections "democratic ", read the following:

From Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey intervieuw with Houzan Mahmoud, member of the political bureau of the Worker Communist Party of Iraq (WCPI), a cofounder of the Iraq Freedom Congress (IFC) and representative of the Organization for Women's Freedom in Iraq.

Sad to see someone takes the word of a communist truly sad. I have never seen one commi that agrees with anything democratic in nature.

But you go right on believing their trash.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
when israelies and other countries where allowed to vote in it?

heh

Selections.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Anyone who believes the elections in Iraq were "democratic" in the sense we westerners are used to isn't realy informed well ihmo.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by XyZeR]

They were probably more 'democratic' than the two most recent US Federal Elections.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They were probably more 'democratic' than the two most recent US Federal Elections.

Couldn't agree more !

Sad to see someone takes the word of a communist truly sad. I have never seen one commi that agrees with anything democratic in nature.
But you go right on believing their trash.

Shots , I guess you've not met a lot of real communists then... i've met tons which have a healty view on democracy. Just to make sure i'll tell you i'm not a communist.

What strikes me is that you're post is filled with hatred an prejudice, something that tells me that you cannot think rationally,for hatred is as mist to the mind.

Guess i have a new candidate to go on My ignore list

I'll take any Iraqi citizen's(whether Sunni, sjiet, Kurd, Right or left wing, Capitalistor or communist) word over any American in case of descibing the situation in Iraq for me , thank you very much.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by XyZeR]

[edit on 5-8-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
when israelies and other countries where allowed to vote in it?

heh

Selections.

Only individuals with dual citizenship meaning they had to also be considered as a citizen of Iraq. They had to prove that before they were allowed that is a fact.

That will not change the fact that Saddam is in custody though will it? That is after all the topic at hand, so lets stick to it.

Can You prove the man they have in custody is not him? His lawyers think it is him or they would not want his trial moved would they?

And kindly do not bring up that his wife says it is not him that will not work.

I want concrete proof it is not him using hard scientific evidence, do you have any? Your answer has to be no of course.

Yet on my side is hard evidence that Iraq and the US both have the family DNA. Kind of hard to dispute hard science isn't it?

I cannot wait to see the trial, I here they are going to televise it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join