It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saddam Hussein really in U.S. custody

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In the mid 1990's Forbes magazine reported that Saddam Hussein was one of the wealthiest people in the world. In 1993, before the end of the II Iraqi war, CCTV9, in China reported that Saddam had already transferred 1 billion dollars in assets out of Iraqi, before the war began.

For many years the western press has reported that Saddam Hussein employed many "doubles" to thwart assissination attempts.

I think logically, if one had 1 billion dollars they wouldn't discovered "living
in a hole in the ground in sombody's back yard, with a few thousand dollars in US currency.

I propose that the world has been really been "duped" again, and that the person we see on TV and in the news is really a "lackey double". and not the real Saddam at all. hey:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have constantly shown he isn't many times read these here his sons are NOT dead either www.vialls.com... www.joevialls.co.uk...

[edit on 27-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OMG, here we go again with that joevialls crap again.
*smacks forehead*
The 'saddam' that was captured was identified as the real 'Saddam' by DNA testing. The samplings came from his dead sons, Uday and Qusay, among other things [personal items. etc].

Fast-track DNA tests confirm Saddam's identity
Saddam's DNA
How did the US confirm Saddam's identity so quickly?

All sourcing on this:
DNA + Saddam
DNA confirms the capture of Saddam

Past ATS threads related to or mentioning this:
Saddam + DNA

seekerof

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Anybody know if they fingerprinted him? Vials says no, and I've found no mention anywhere else. It would actually be more accurate to identify him by his fingerprints depending on some factors regarding the DNA analysis. DNA can have, what, a 99.7% accuracy, and the labs doing the test were probably military. His fingerprints are everywhere on record, why didn't they use that?

If they allowed him any sort of reasonable defense lawyer, that'll be the first thing done in open court. It will never happen, for whatever reason (I'm sure Rove'll think of something).

Frankly, in my opinion, it doesn't look like him. I would have preferred they had fingerprinted him, of course, they could just as easily lie about that too, so I don't know.

What are other peoples' thoughts on this?

Seekerof
How do you respond to the overbite/underbite issue? The narrowness of the face? The fact that they found him huddled in a spider hole, when the real Hussein has more secret palaces/bunkers/homes than probably any other man on earth. I think it was a calculated blow to try and undermine the resistance, while appeasing American sheeple (we got him! huhu, yeehah!) I don't know. What are your thoughts on this? Besides the fact that you don't like Tiger's links.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OOH. I really like the web link at:

www.atsnn.com/story/125731.htmlText Redwww.atsnn.com/story/125731.html

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

as posted by WyrdeOne
How do you respond to the overbite/underbite issue?

I don't.

The narrowness of the face?

Hadn't eaten well or like he is accustomed to his usual eating habits?

The fact that they found him huddled in a spider hole, when the real Hussein has more secret palaces/bunkers/homes than probably any other man on earth.

First off, all his secret palaces/bunkers/homes had been found, identified, and occupied. Second of all, what better place to hide that no one would least expect, eh?

I think it was a calculated blow to try and undermine the resistance, while appeasing American sheeple (we got him! huhu, yeehah!) I don't know.

"Sheeple"? You an American? You stereotyping Americans, in general? How convenient and interesting, eh? Being that most of the world believes as us "sheeple" that Saddam was caught and DNA verified his identity, despite the alledged discrepancies you and others mention and ascribe to. Tell you what, instead of using the likes of joevialls and rense and rumormills, etc. to say that the real Saddam had not been captured, care to provide some credible maybe scientific questioning or sourcing that asserts such?

What are your thoughts on this? Besides the fact that you don't like Tiger's links.

First: joevialls blows.

To me, as with your use of "sheeples," those who even swallow what such sites as joevialls is saying are "sheeples."

Second: I gave my thoughts.

Third: Any sourcings or links to discredit that the DNA testing was not done and that the DNA testing was bogus? Anyone can compare slight facial variations all day long, but unless the DNA was duped, which I have read nothing to discount such, DNA does not lie. I have no doubts that the US, as few others, had credible and valid DNA samplings of the real Saddam. I'm almost certain that a DNA fingerprint analysis was performed, as well, but not at the same time as the blood/tissue DNA testings [maybe]. And I am almost certain that the reason that the US was so quick to DNA test him and then identify was because they had already caught some of those Saddam "doubles." Again, I have given credible sourcings that indicate that DNA confirmed [how and when] the real Saddam was caught.

Fourth, the only way that this will be resolved sufficiently and to everyone's satisfaction is to allow an independent outside credible sourcing to perform the blood/tissue and fingerprint DNA testings.

seekerof

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

as posted by WyrdeOne
How do you respond to the overbite/underbite issue?

Originally posted by Seekerof
I don't.

mmmmkay... (in the words of the venerable Mr. Mackey.) They should do dental impressions and compare to any on file with his doctors in Baghdad.

The narrowness of the face?

Hadn't eaten well or like he is accustomed to his usual eating habits?

I can accept that. What I have a hard time believing, is that Hussein wasn't prepared for the US invasion. He had, what, more than a decade? He knew we were going to come looking for him. What I wonder at, is if he was alive, why wouldn't he come forward on video and proclaim as such? I actually think he was killed by random munitions, and the US just grabbed the nearest look-alike.

First off, all his secret palaces/bunkers/homes had been found, identified, and occupied. Second of all, what better place to hide that no one would least expect, eh?

How do you know ALL of his secret palaces and bunkers were found and occupied? I imagine not a single human being on the planet can reasonably make that claim. We could have occupied most of them certainly, but I doubt ALL. The guy funneled billions out of the state apparatus to build these complexes for himself, they served a purpose, which was to protect him from American invasion. I wouldn't be surprised if we blew half of them up, and invaded the rest of the known ones. Chances are he died in one of the ones we dropped the hammer on. Either that or he fled in advance of our attack, to one of the neighboring friendly countries or perhaps Belgium/Switzerland/Monaco/France (south of). It's certainly possible given the resources at his disposal.

"Sheeple"? You an American? You stereotyping Americans, in general? How convenient and interesting, eh? Being that most of the world believes as us "sheeple" that Saddam was caught and DNA verified his identity, despite the alledged discrepancies you and others mention and ascribe to. Tell you what, instead of using the likes of joevialls and rense and rumormills, etc. to say that the real Saddam had not been captured, care to provide some credible maybe scientific questioning or sourcing that asserts such?

Yes, sheeple, as in people who act like sheep. Yes, I am an American. No, I'm not stereotyping Americans in general, I'm voicing my distaste for those individuals who would rather follow than lead, hence, the flock metaphor - every flock requires a shepherd.

There are many, many lost souls in search of guidance in America, people who, because of poor genes or environmental afflictions are unable to form complex thoughts and solve complex problems. 83% of Americans have an IQ lower than that of the average college graduate (120), and something like 50% fall below 98 points.
So yes, my distaste for the average level of intelect and accomplishment in America is evident, and I make no apologies for it. The IQ situation wouldn't be nearly so much of a problem if the education provided by parents and schools focused on critical thinking and problem solving instead of rote memorization and babysitting to various degrees.

Look, that's a whole different issue, one I've covered in sufficient length in other topics, and I really don't want to steer this one off course. So, in the end; No, not all Americans are sheeple, and, Yes many are. That was the intent of my earlier statement, and in general that's my feeling on the subject.

Back to the topic. Pray tell, how would any scientist, researcher, or independant journalist access Mr. Hussein to verify his identity? How is anyone going to interview, fingerprint, or otherwise come into contact with him considering the extreme circumstances under which he's being held? There is no way for an unbiased view of the situation, and I think the sources you mention (vials, rense, et al) are reacting in frustration to that fact, perhaps making up stories of their own? I don't know the truth, but I know I want to know the truth, and the US is making it more difficult than it needs to be in this case, and I'm asking why.

First: joevialls blows.

To me, as with your use of "sheeples," those who even swallow what such sites as joevialls is saying are "sheeples."

You're right in a way, it's just another method of following, another shepherd for the flock to look up to. Anyone who takes his statements as gospel should have their head examined, certainly. Just as anyone who takes the statements of a single man as gospel should be studied to determine the nature of their affliction. I however, don't look up to the man, or follow him slavishly, or parrot his theories and biases - you know this. I take into account what he says just as I take into account what you say, or what my mother says, or what anybody else has to say. I think that's the only responsible thing to do. Have you actually read the material presented from that source, in this and other instances, or did you just scan it far enough to find the words "bloodthirsty zionist" or some such similar epithet, and figured the whole thing was worthless?

Third: Any sourcings or links to discredit that the DNA testing was not done and that the DNA testing was bogus? Anyone can compare slight facial variations all day long, but unless the DNA was duped, which I have read nothing to discount such, DNA does not lie.

Are you saying DNA evidence is infallible? Because that's simply not true. There are a lot of myths floating around about DNA, like it never changes (damage occurs from radiation exposure principally, and, according the OJ trial it can be otherwise tainted
but hey, if that defense is good enough for OJ it's good enough for Hussein), like it's 100% accurate, when in fact it's somewhere between 97% and 99.99% accurate (best case scenario 10b to 1 or thereabouts), like it's the magic bullet for paternity tests (which given your allusion to his sons, and given that same connection was provided by other news sources, is what I assume was done) when in fact it is only guaranteed to VINDICATE, not IMPLICATE, meaning one can tell with 100% accuracy if someone is not the parent, but not with 100% accuracy if someone is the parent.

I have no reason to question the speed with which the test was conducted. I think this whole issue could have been cleared up quickly and easily by fingerprinting Hussein in a public courtroom and comparing those prints to the numerous copies on file. I predict this won't happen, and that's a little distressing.

Fourth, the only way that this will be resolved sufficiently and to everyone's satisfaction is to allow an independent outside credible sourcing to perform the blood/tissue and fingerprint DNA testings.

Agreed.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I thnk its saddam.
HE would of come out by now presenting himself to show the lies of the US...

Dont get me wrong, the US is a lying sack of S**T, but they got lucky in finding saddam.

He might of been the richest man back in donkeys years, so its fitting when the war starts he finds a small house, on the edge of a dense wooded area, FAR away from the capital and sits tight doing nothing.

I think digging a hole and hiding in it when the forces come what the only move he had.
why run, a helicopter would find u.....
dont hide in the house.. they are likely to burn it..

dig a hole, cover it up, chances are someone will walk over you and not think twice.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Great post! I wasn't previously exposed to this.

Three things to consider:

A) Saddam was known to have lots of look-alikes, even before the war

B) His wife said it wasn't him

C) The pics don't match when conveniently shown side-by-side. Look at the teeth, and the nose, among other features.

Saddam was in some organizations with some important western leaders. I wouldn't be surprised if he's living it somewhere right about now, bailed out by his buddies in the west after doing his part.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How can anyone be sure that the pictures of the "real" Saddam which they are using to compare to the "current" Saddam are even him? He's had body doubles for a long time. I sincerely doubt that anyone can say with 100% that ANY previous photo of Saddam (ie: before the war) was even him as opposed to a body double. Therefore, comparisons simply from photos or videos cannot be the final verdict.

Secondly, let's assume this isn't the real Saddam in custody. What reason would any of his body doubles have to pretend to be him, sit in jail and be humiliated, go on trial, and then ultimately be EXECUTED? That doesn't sound like too fun of a job to me! Even if he isn't executed, what kind of moron is going to volunteer for the job of sitting in jail for the rest of their life? They surely wouldn't do it for financial reasons because they'd never have the opportunity to spend the money on themselves.

Also... has an independent voice analysis been done? Surely we could take recordings of his voice from a verifiable Saddam interview, such as one with Dan Rather. Then you could take the audio from his court appearance (assuming it had audio, I don't remember) and compare the two. Isn't this kind of technology available in the private sector? It's not just a CIA toy. If someone seriously wants to prove the illegitimacy of the Saddam currently being held by the Coalition, then they would surely invest in such a test. The resulting evidence, assuming your crazy theory is actually true, would be a bombshell worth far more than any costs incurred from performing the tests.

Just my humble opinion... Don't attack me, please!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sure looks like he's in custody to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Sure looks like he's in custody to me.

Well, it looks like somebody is. How is that evidence either way? o.O

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You know they brought in Saddam's wife to visit him, and she said where is my husband? this is not my husband.

"This is not my husband but his double. Where is my husband? Take me to my husband".

American officials rushed forward to shield Mrs Saddam from perplexed Russian observers, trying to insist that Saddam had changed a lot while in custody and she probably didn't recognise him. This was certainly not the best way to handle the Iraqi President's wife. "You think I do not know my husband?" Sajida shouted furiously, "I was married to the man for more than twenty-five years!" Then she stormed off, never to return.

[link] www.prisonplanet.tv... [/link]

(i would read the whole article above if i was you)

We've all seen the images of the captured . One asks the question, why the beard?? Sure the excuse is that have a shaver when he was in hiding.

But then why keep it during the trial? Why not revert back to the mostach? Is it because he wanted to hide his facial fitures?

Some say the real Saddam died years ago of cancer, that It's been his doubles for a long time now.

You see the illuminati always makes these fake figure heads appear here and there. No president has any real power, they are just actors. And they are all in on it, Saddam was a CIA agent they helped him into power, So was Osama bin ladin, he's another one of those actors.

You see Saddam was meant to be another stalin figure, he behaved like stalin, he had a mostache like stalin, (the mostache represents the image of a strong man, hence hitler had one to) and his name was similar to that of stalins , stalin meaning man of steal, saddam meaning a strong force that shocks you when it hits you. Strong names for what the illuminati want us to belive where strong men. It's all just a play though, the men are actors, and the mostache is a prop, they make it quite obvious. Perhaps another reason "saddam" is now given a beard instead of a mostache, is because a beard is symbolic of FUGITIVE. Osama bin ladin has one, and so did goldestein in the book 1984 by george orwell. They don't want to give saddam the image of a strong man anymore, saddam used to die his hair all the time to keep people from seeing any weakness, let's say he decided to keep the beard, but why didn't he decide to die it after he was captured? Saddam never used to wear his glasses in public, just like hitler, so no one can see weekness, during the trial i have seen him wear glasses on numerous occasions. They are actors, and i'm sure the real on was just as good an actor as the doubles.

I mean really can any one person survive that many assasination attempts? They have us belive hitler survived with out a scratch an explosion where everyone else near the bomb was either killed or injured. The reason they gave for his survival was an "oak table" saved his life, ignoring the fact that all the other men who died where equally close to that oak table. What a miracle, NOT, ahhaha ridiculous. I guess it was just not part of the NWO plans to finish world war 2 at that time.

[link] news.bbc.co.uk... [/link]

The bomb, in a briefcase, exploded but Hitler survived virtually unscathed.

And here is an elaborate lie to explain why he didn't die.

[link] news.bbc.co.uk... [/link]

No doubt it took them a long time to perfect this ludicurous thing. But Note, in the above:

in the image they only indicated the dead, and not the injured, are they trying to cover up the blast radius? You are left to do this manually, with the names they give you below the image. Doing this you will find 12. Gen Walter Scherff was also injured, and he was protected by the same support that hitler was protected by, and he was further away from the bomb.

One must also note that historically it took a while for hitler to reapear after this, could it be they needed to search for the double?

(Just a word of tribute to von stauffenberg who was a true hero. It's a pitty the illuminati cheat. )

How about that time when the US openly admited that they preformed plastic surgery on two bodies to make them look more like Saddam's sons, uday and?

US doctors cosmetically improved the bodies of Saddam Hussein's sons today -their faces reconstructed to appear as lifelike as possible after still photos failed to convince many Iraqis they were really dead.

[link] archives.tcm.ie... [/link]

Fox news chose careful words

The bodies were prepared for funeral viewing by U.S. military morticians, who partially restored the faces to the way they looked before Uday and Qusay were killed.

[link] www.foxnews.com... [link]

You see it was because many people at the time where very suspicous that these are the actuall bodies of Uday and Qusay. So the US modified the bodies, but they looked so fake in the end i guess they had to admit it. Has anyone seen the imagse of the final result?

i hope this is ok with the moderators, if it's not ok, i sincerely appologise, but i have seen much worse photo's posted here, and i hope i have permision in the interest of the truth. But here is a link to the image (oh and it's from a pro-US website). ALL i can say is LOL!

[link] bushsupporter.org... [/link]

and if you think that one looks fake look at the other ones.

They admit that they deliberatly modified evidence to support their claim. Is anyone still fooled? How are we to know that these are not just a couple of unfortunate guys they found randomly on the street, killed them, ruined their face, and then went on the news saying that we have a great victory, we killed saddam's sons.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
IF he wasnt in custody yet..
he would of come on TV like his followers do...
taunt america..

accuse bush of lying to the public about his capture would do more for his sides campaign, than him staying quiet all this time if he WAS Still out there.
I believe they got him.

Amazingly the Americans achieved something they have found difficult this whole war.

To tell the public the truth!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
First off,
hi! long time no see. then.

IF he wasnt in custody yet..
he would of come on TV like his followers do...
taunt america..

That's simply not the case for to reasons.

1) the real one most likely died long ago and all that is left are his doubles.

2) even if the real one is still alive, he and his doubles do exactly what the illuminati tell them to do. He was a CIA agent, he is an actor, he reads his lines. They are just puppets. And also, the TV/media, also are told exactly what to do. So the taunt america thing just wouldn't happen.

P.S.
don't you think it's funny, how the US can find one man in a dug out somewhere in the desert, but that they couldn't find the WMD's?

Rasputin

Secondly, let's assume this isn't the real Saddam in custody. What reason would any of his body doubles have to pretend to be him, sit in jail and be humiliated, go on trial, and then ultimately be EXECUTED?

The double is treated very well and gets highly paid.

Qatar, where he had been flown in some luxury aboard a United States Air Force VIP jet. The facilities at Baghdad Airport were considered to be sub-standard, besides which, people were beginning to talk about the laughing and bourbon-swilling Muslim prisoner, who was the only one in sight not wearing a hood and sensory deprivation earphones, and not being sexually abused by Ricardo Sanchez.

[link] www.prisonplanet.tv... [/link]

Certainly the double wouldn't Really be executed
, haven't you seen movies where people are shot? they where not really but it's all brought to you by holiwood. Similar to some of those beheading videos. I'm sure after this blows over, the double will be given a new face and a new life with lots of speading money somewhere. But since there is no honour among thieves, he'll probably be shot an burried, if not imedieatly, a few years later. You know to tie up loose ends. But he probably doesn't know that yet.

(compare voicet to ) a verifiable Saddam interview, such as one with Dan Rather

How do you know it wasn't just another double giving that interview?
The whole thing was probably scripted anyway.

[edit on 23-7-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
it still doesnt make sense.

Its obviosu to the world at the moment that the USA is struggling to keep public opinion above the water about IRAQ.

For saddam to stay Quiet and HIDDEN at these times isnt the logica choice.

He would of gone on AIR by now.. declared the infedals for the liars they really are....

he is definaetly in US Custody.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Global Disorder.

If he is still alive, and if i am wrong about how most world leaders work for the illuminati (which i'm certain i'm NOT).

Then there would still be a reason he wouldn't go public is that he wouldn't benefit from it what so ever from doing that.

See, you are opperating under the assumption that the man has any honour or any actually political ideas that he's trying to defend. But this is not the case he's got his billion dollars and he's free of the situation. Operating under the assumption that saddam wasn't the US's man in baghdad (which he was) then saddam wouldn't have gone public for his own saftey. Taunt america? opportunists don't care about the truth, they don't care about ideas nor their country. They care about their own money and their own power. And "taunting america" would give him neither.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

If he is still alive, .

If he is still alive you have to be jesting for certain. In case you have not been reading the news Iraq says they will begin his trial this fall. Kindly note that is not the US saying that that is the new Iraqi government so obviously they think he his who they think he is.

Saddam could go on trail next month

Oh and let us not forget that his own lawyers want the trial to be held in Sweden so even his own lawyers think he is who they claim.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Now I ask you why on would his lawyers want the trial moved? If he was not who they claimed seems like they would be arguing it is not Saddam wouldn't they?

Oh way that is far too logical

[edit on 7/28/2005 by shots]

[edit on 7/28/2005 by shots]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
" Kindly note that is not the US saying that that is the new Iraqi government so obviously they think he his who they think he is."

Are you assuming that i think the "new iraqi government" A.k,A the puppet regime has any credibility? that's hilarious.

They have less credibility than you, they are an american mouth piece. It is only very rarely that your own puppets work against you. What does their word matter at all? They know just aswell as the americans do, that they hold a fake saddam right now, and so do the laweyers, and the judges too, it's all a sham.

"Oh way that is far too logical"

heh
fffaaaar to logical indeed.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
" Kindly note that is not the US saying that that is the new Iraqi government so obviously they think he his who they think he is."

Are you assuming that i think the "new iraqi government" A.k,A the puppet regime has any credibility? that's hilarious.

Who cares what you think, I don't and doubt many sane others will either. What matters is the what the new Iraqi government thinks that counts and they as I understand are drawing up their own constitution right now as we speak.

This being the case obviously they think they are creditable that is all that counts.

There goes another of your theories right out the window, keep in mind it was the Iraqi People that voted the government into power not the US government. Only Iraqi citizens were allowed to vote or didn't you know that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join