It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I doubt any of us would actually have the nerve to try and spy on Area 51, but I also have ideas. They'll shoot you down if you try to fly into their restricted airspace, so you can't very well fly over it. Instead, it would be wise to fly a Cessna 150 or 152, since they're hard to hit, and use a camera with a telescopic lens to videotape the area. If you do want to actually fly over their restricted airspace, get someone to tow you up in a glider on a cloudy day, and their missiles will be useless against you. Get a power aircraft to circle on the perimeter on the restricted airspace so that if you DO get shot down you'll have proof of it. Since the government denies the existence of this area, carrying a firearm with you for defense won't be an act of treason, and neither will shooting the troops who come after you, since they don't exist either.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone know? Area 51 was abandoned, again. This happens everynow and then due to high radiation. It will probably be back in business in a month or two, but right now no one there. So just get a radiation suit and drive there. No plane needed.

Besides, would use a helicopter model. Better control, smaller, and looks cooler.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I knew that, I also know the area they relocate to is in White Sands Utah. It was officially labeled Area 6413, to verify my info find a 97 june edition of popular mechanics.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
you all know that if you sent a vehicle of any kind or anything in area 51, than it would need a self destruct device.

I also like the idea of 10,000 people going into the base at 1 time. I mean that would make one heck of a show on live, world wide tv. Maybe you would only want national.NAH! Because the Uk has to see it too.

Oh yeah, I just got a thought. What if you sent a dummie missle over the base. I mean it might have a camera just for fun. But the real purpose would be, to have a high powered telescope or something and watch what their tatics are.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
To add nothing to the conversation:
this is one of the coolest threads. Don't count out a RC, or even purely robotic plane... keep in mind that an anti-immigration vigilante group on the US/Mexico border operates several robotic aircraft... without US government interference! Seriously, I'm positive that a robot or RV craft can be built that can get to Area 51 and broadcast before getting blasted.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
woops,
sorry for the semi-ignorant comment above.. I was replying to something afew pages ago (which I thought was the end of the discussion)...

Still, the fact IS that private groups operate UAVs along the US/Mexico border all the time.. without ANY intervention by the gov.

I really doubt that Area 51 is protected by micromissiles, or whatver... a simple UAV can probabaly be built if everyone here donates $20 to whomever has a robotics degree around here... hell, I bet that CUFOS, MUFON, and NICAP would love to do a project like this..
er, maybe not ( I DO need to go to bed, now, I'm getting addicted to this site:dn
Jim
PS the robot shall inherit the earth (take that, Reticulan Grey Trash)

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"Besides, would use a helicopter model. Better control, smaller, and looks cooler."

It would be jammed... That's why you'd need a pre-programmed glider.

As for abandoned....last I heard, JANET flights were still going out there....

Of course, seeing as how the max penalty for spying is death, you won't see me trying it anytime soon, hehe...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok,
Now that it isn't 2 in the morning...

There is a vigilante group that operates along the US/Mexican border in hopes of catching illegals. They've been patrolling the border on horseback for a while, now, and they have the tacit approval of INS.

Last month they began operating there own unmanned aerial vehicles along the border. These things are not little toy planes... they're big, though not as big as a predator.

Well, at any rate, a group of UFOlogist could easily purchase one of these things for themselves and use it to buzz area 51. It beats an off the shelf RC plane/helicopter due, mainly, to range, and the ability to carry serious equipment.

Yep, till farfetched, but this is a funny thread anyways,

Jim

neo

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Problem wiv the r/c is most of what you may want to see in area 51 will far underground but it would still be good to see it from above

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You'd fly on a moonless night with good weather, while carrying IR equipment.

Taking shots of the facilities isn't what is important... getting a shot of a UFO being tested is

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
HMMMMMM......i saw we dress up like giant bananas and walk in the base saying were from the planet Potatoe and we come with a message of peace from our GOD, THE GREAT ONION.

If i was a powerfull country would i have a missile aimed at area 51?...iv always wondered that?..is it worth it
Deep

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
russia probably did or still does,
or why don;t we got some of that japanese cloaking technology to get in

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Get that cruise missile taht guy in New Zealond is making, throw in a live camera that feeds back information live and you can record it.Put in an infra-red cam to check out the mountains to see if they are holographic.

GEt one of those things that are able to penetrate the ground by up to 2 km's in diameter/radius when inserted int othe ground in between Dulce/Area 51 to check for underground cavities/pathways between to 2 sites.

Also dont forget to by a dildo and shove it up ya ass too because when they find out you been doing it...they gunna ass-ram you so hard, so ya may as well get used to it....

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The bastards should just set up a visitor centre.
That way I wouldn't have to worry about some of you dudes getting your asses shot off.

Or rammed.

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Leveller]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just get a job there (don't ask me how), take lots of pictures without being noticed, and spread them all over everywhere. Just don't get caught by anyone. Simple.

(Yeah, I know, but compared to everything else, it's not that bad of an idea)

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Drive a radio controlled airplane with hangars on it's stomach, then drop two RC cars with adjustable cameras that can move at all directions on the ground a few metre's away from one of their buildings.
Make sure you wrap them with that new almost-invinsible material the japaneese dude invented.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I had a thought about attaching cameras to certain animals like coyotes or something around that size. From what I've read on here the sensors are supposed to be able to differentiate between animals and people.

The only drawback that I see with that is you can't get an animal to follow directions like go left, go right, things like that.

And I don't even know what to think about them scanning for electrical devices or surveillance equipment.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Granted you had the time, and why wouldn't you?, I think a good way would be with a small semi-autonomous rover, kind of like what they sent to mars. As small as you could make it, camoflaged with desert brown paint and maybe pebble like surface, solar powered and pre programmed with a set of coordinates from a starting location off site and then creeps in reaaaaal slow like.

You could set it so that it doesn't move any faster than say a turtle would move. It could sit dormant during the day and automaticly start to move when the sun goes down

It would not send out any signals since it was pre-programmed except when it reached it's location and could send a series of photos via cellular link every hour or two until until someone found it. obviously where ever it sent the pictures too would be raided as soon as they found out, have to work on that one?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I remember when this topic was first started last year -- nobody's gotten any more intelligent in that time. Everyone acts like Area 51 is full of aliens and UFOs and such -- contrary to popular belief, superstition and stupidity - it's just a weapons-testing and -developing area. It is kept at the most secret of levels because of the idiots here in America that think it would be cool to stand in the middle of a bombing range that "doesn't exist" - or to expose themselves to radiation, and then talk about it "Oooh! I was at Area 51! *nod*"

All of this great planning could be used for something worthwhile - like overthrowing the U.S. Feddle Gummint, for instance

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Dude relax! It's not like anyone is ever going to do this stuff. It's fantasy you know what if....

As far as taking over the govt. good luck to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join