It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think if we shot a rocket over area 51 they would shoot it down or something. Maybe if we launched like 10 or 20 rockets and only one had the camera on it then that might work. But i have seen satellite pics of area 51 (probably fake now that i think of it).......a rocket would be just a little better. I think that something on the ground would be more effective.......but also more risky.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I dont think the R/C idea will work with live feed because i am sure that the gov has scramblers and such

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Personally i agree with Dragonriders statement about the geological surveys over in NM. Any use of RC Aircraft would be pointless, and when you donate the footage to CNN or CBS be prepared for them to rat on you to uncle sam, guess who allocates press time...yep...they do.

I'd be perfectly happy to donate a couple bucks (less than 100) to a respectable individual of the boards, e.g. DragonRider to perform the survey. You want information, this is a capitalist country...you gotta pay.

And why are we still plotting, your not actually going to do anything, you're going to get up and make some more coffee while reading more posts and forgetting about this.

PS. Remote Viewing isnt fun and cooool, its damn near terrifying if you use it wrong.

David.
"Information wants to be free, but as mommy says... you dont always get what you want" - Me

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
According to the Groomlake Security Manual, the area couldn't be more full of holes. they have alot of land to cover and the cost of motion sencors or even vibration detecors would be enormous. but I still believe a stalk would be the best way to get inside. I think they would be scanning for radios so a scanner is required. Make sure you set to thier freq. before going in.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Why an RC plane?? My friend owns an RC helicopter. We have been planning to attach a wireless vid-cam to it and taking aerial shots for fun.

You might want to abandon the plane idea and go for a chopper as it has hover capabilities. Also forget a still camera, get a wireless pen camera or one of those concealable light weight cameras you see advertised on the net. But it must have a powerful broadcast range so your monitor/TV where you will be physically located can pic up the transmission, and RECORD it. Get a van or a roomy car.

You have a lot of planning and testing to do before you can carry this out..

Good Luck.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
UFO mythos...S4 has been cited by many different "informants" over the years, and Wright Patterson (Wright Field at the time of Roswell) is named in numerous UFO related documents. If you've ever seen the old "recovery guide" documents, you'd even see the various locations that different kinds of alien-related materials were sent to. Technology went to S4, biologics went to WP...(guide was from the 60's). Seeing as how S4 is still extremely isolated, despite the exposure of Area 51, there seems to be no reason to move a facility that's been in operation for around 40 years...when it can still serve it's function fine...

Janet flights to the base still continue last I checked....

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Or or or!!
We can attach a camera to a birdie *chirp chirp* and just train it to fly over area 51 and take pics, then have it fly back to us! No radio,and they won't be able to see a tiny camera on a black bird in the night. eh eh eh!?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What if they want turkey for dinner?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
the RC aircraft would be to small to pick up on radar and if its mostly plastic it won't setoff thermal sensors either. The only possiblity would be visual sighting but it would be a better chance of one seeing coyote than anything topsecret.

I'd be interested in seeing what kind of picks you get if you try it.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a giant underground tunnel?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'd be perfectly happy to donate a couple bucks (less than 100) to a respectable individual of the boards, e.g. DragonRider to perform the survey. You want information, this is a capitalist country...you gotta pay. Posted by David

Thank you very much.

If I were closer to the area, and were able to do so (assuming I could do it without getting a lot of attention from the MIBs or Blue Berrets,) I would do it in a heartbeat.

Only problem is a decent seismic reflection survey is going to cost between $10K (assuming you have the equipment, which I dont) to $50K, and take at least a couple of days to a week.... that is a lot of time to be rambling around in the desert setting off small explosions and hoping the feds dont get curious...

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In my opnion no government has the right to keep secrets from its people. I say the only true way is to remove these secret loving a$$ ho*@?s from the government. The only true way to get freedom of information is to demand it. I say we get a specific target a specific piece of information we want we get as many signatures as possible and say to government that they have to give it to us.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Everything is underground, the facilty it completely below earth. So for someone to sneak in on the surface and then manage to gain access to the elevators or stair ways is asking alot. Even if you live in the area of groomlake, its required to build an intelligence report based on SALUTE;
Size Activity Location Unit/Uniform Time Equipment

Size, is needed for the size of patrols or roving security.

Activity, is neccesary so you know ruotines, patterns.

Location, where were security personall sighted.

Unit/Uniform, well you want to identify people dont ya?!

Time, is required so you know when they are where.

Equipment, can be anything from vehicles to personal weapons and coms.

All of that is just a sample of what you would need to learn befor entering or concidering any tresspassing on gov. secured property. Good luck and let me know if your still serious.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How about sticking a camera to a cow. Dont they still roam around inside. it might take a while to get a picture but, you never know you might get lucky

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I read an article that they were working on a recon artillery shell: a standard 105mm howitzer shell with no explosives, just a high speed digital camera.... The idea was to fire the shell over your target area, and it would send the photos back by microwave link.

Hmmm.. hijack a mobile artillery piece and fire one over Area 51...

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, there might be some merit to all of these methods, but let's see who actually does something and posts some proof.

Here is probably the best way to look at A-51 from Tikaboo peak.

www.desertsecrets.com...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ive nearly finished my ripmax alienator an su-47 lookalike we can use that I live in the u.k tho ill fly it over the pond

www.bestrc.com...

seriously tho this engineer is building a cruise missile i put this up before , all standard stuff !!www.aardvark.co.nz...

go with the plan to blow it away?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One teensy-tinsy issue that everyone forgets -- once you breach the perimeter, it's still 13+ miles to your target, across desert. That's out of the range of most devices.

Look -- why don't you do it the sensible way... get PAID to be on base. Go out to their website and apply for one of the civilian jobs. Pass the qualifyings, and you're in and get to hang around it and see all the cool stuff for years.

Plus they pay you.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
pre-programmed CPU glider, in the shape of a bird common to the area...have it collect, store data onboard, then go to a recovery site...

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There is no covert way to get into Area 51.
You guys are talking about going up against the best counter surviellance guys in the world. They will have covered every single avenue that you have thought of and any attempt would be doomed to failiure and may have terrible consequences for the perpetrator.

Nobody here could force entry either. You've just gotta face the facts. Sure, it's fun looking for holes in their defences but hell, we don't even have a floor plan. If a miracle does occur and you manage to get inside, you might find yourself in the cafeteria or the restrooms but any sensitive areas are going to be even more well protected. And even if you can get in, you sure as hell ain't gonna get out.

You wanna know the only way to get in? Get a job there.
Even then, you'll probably find that you are limited to certain areas of the base.

Kudos for trying though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join