It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
*sigh* i dont think that there is anyway that aliens are on earth, there probably are some somewhere out there, but not here

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree with dragonrider. They would NOT hesitate to shoot you down. Especially now days. You are breaching National Security. Just delivering water to Yucca Mountain you undergo mass inspections.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Didn't they move most of their crap to Organ?

Anyways, if you want to infiltrate this facility,way don't you just tape a mini-camera on a military vehicle way before it enters the base. Maybe make it into some kind of pre-programed wheel device that deteches from the military vehicle to drive off to some predestinted place?

But,most likely this wont happen...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
infiltrate the damn place, u have my support..but rc planes, hmm..sounds a little tacky, no offense..not a bad idea though, perhaps u might want to re-evaluate ur plan a little bit.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Didn't they move most of their crap to Organ? Posted by Quetz

Most operations were moved to a base in Wyoming, but only temporarily, until they managed the largest (and totally illegal) land grab in US history to secure the complete surrounding area. Then, they moved all operations back, as that was the most secure installation they had.

I am very interested in hear any credible stories regarding Remote Viewing within Area 51 or Dulce.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just thought of how to get in. Have a crowd of 10,000 people rush and some of them will have to make it in. The guards cant stop 10,000 people at once. And if they can then make the crowd bigger.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
haha..Sounds like a great plan. Just might be a little difficult to find 10,000 willing participants to bum-rush Area 51.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just get an alien to walk in with a video camera. Pay it with gummy bears or Swedish Fish and it'll be worth the minor inconvinience to it. Or UPS them a stuffed alien with cameras in its eyes... ya, they'll just take it as a fun joke and set it up with the real aliens, then... aw screw it, just send in the real one.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Great idea! Best in the whole thread! Ill provide it with Swedish Fish

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
build a small robot- this robot will then be camouflaged to look either like native plant or animal life (rabbit, cactus). This robot will provide realtime video through the use of 2 cameras. It will operate on a frequency hopping system so as to be unjammable-they may get lucky and jam for a minute, but the frequency would change soon again and it would be in your control...they wouldnt be able to jam it a 2nd time (this also protects against Digital Frequency Counters so they cant get a fix on you). Camera 1 will be your eyes around the clock. Camera 2 will be for taking still frames of interesting things.

Camera 1 will be your night vision- use american eagle 3 cam. adapter on this camera. It's small and wont be noticed. Make sure this camera is ABOVE 3 GHz because they have ways of detecting RF up to 3 GHz and may very well find you right away if you don't follow that advice.

Run it only at night, as a moving cactus or a rabit that rolls forward instrad of hops is suspicious. This is a very workable system, and you should all get together and try it out. You've all seen battlebots- something small and armed with what I outlined above can lurk for a long time in the area and never be found, yet relay the information you're looking for. To make it more interesting, you might want to arm the robot with some sort of listening device whether it be a laser mic or whatnot.

Try it.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlsHateMe
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

I would do it...

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes That One Guy was Right Our Taxes give The Government Revenue and Pay for all This we Have a right to have a rough idea of whats going on in there,.

Here is My Plan. WE USE ARTIFICIAL MICROSCOPIC BUGS LOADED WITH CAMERAS.

We will Need Money, serious Money to Pay off Top Foreign Scientists to Help us Make this, and I'm Not Talking about Treason, I'll Explain Why.

After we Have Paid off Top Foreign Scientists, they can Help us Create 10-15 Micrscopic Bugs That can Travel and Record data for about 15-20 days, so we will need High Power small Batteries or some other Energy Source.

After we have This we Take our 1.5 -2 Inch Model of a LifeLike Roach Place 2-3 Microscopic Cameras and Sound absorbing Material to Hear Conversations, This would all be Hidden by a well camouflaughed Exo-Skeleton.

I say if They Can Make Cell-Phones The size of Oreo Cookies and sell Them to people, we can Hire Top Foreign Scientist to Make something More Advanced, something never meant to be sold to the Public, because you know Russia or Germany or somebody probably has Them.

So Finally We have 15-20 Lifesize Fake Models of Roaches Filled with Cameras and TapeRecorders to Hear Conversations.

These Models would be powered by a Hight Tech Energy Sources That would Make Them Last 15-20 Days.

Then we would set up these Roaches well away from Area 51 and Navigate Them with Remotes from a Secret Room somehwere about 20 Miles away.

We Could Navigate Them Into Area 51 from all corners and if 1-2 Luckily Get In we are Heroes. Then if We Get Some Photos or Conversations We Could Make 300 or So Copies show only 1 copy to the Government and Tell Them if They Kill 1 of Us or if anything Happens to 1 of us, we will Publicise The rest of The Copies to the Whole World.

Then when The Gov. Realizes We are Serious They would Pay us a Ridicilous Amount Of Money That we can use To Pay of Our Scientists.

After That Only 10-15 Guys in Our Group would Know about this and Use it to Munipilate and Control Every Move The Government Makes, so we would Basically Control The Government, and Be Like That Superiors.

And unless something happens to Us, we would never sell or Make The Photos Public because That would be Like Treason.

LOL, what do You guys Think......Is This Possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Im not Amerikan, so i wont have any problem letting them go public.

Why not airdrop those bots you talked about?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well because I might find it tough to Fly Over The Area, Unless I make an artificial BIRD, who will fly over AREA 51 and Drop My BUGS, hey thats even better. Seriously This would Work I think.

I wouldn't sell them ubless one of My Team Members Got Killed, or If I got Killed They would sell them for me.

I would simply Use The video and Audio To make Serious Money and in a way Control The Governemnt, I would Use These Bugs everywhere Untill I got caught. But I would never show tham My face, I would simply send the Pics To Them, I would never tell them who I am.

I would tell them if they didn't want these Pics Released They would Have to Drop a Case full Of Money at a Certain Corner and I would tell Them That an Innocent Civilian would Pick It up and Bring them to me.

Then I would Pay the Civilan 300$$ to get the BriefCase for Me, Of Course The Gov would watch Him do it, but it wouldn't be anybody from My team so I dont get Busted,

In order to make sure my innocent civilian doesn't Run off with My Money, I would Have Guys Scouting Him, Them we would follow Him and when we Make sure The Gov isn. around we would get our briefcase Back.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
These plans wouldn't tell you any more than what existings satellite footage already does, so as one guy already said, why waste the money or take the risk? I guess you could try some kind of diversionary tactic... Like simulating an attack or invasion. Launching some kind of projectile (non-lethal of course) as a distraction while you tried getting a camera in there. But the only real way you're going to get any real info is from someone who's worked there. And they don't get away too easy.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I was just browsing this chat, and I came up with an idea. I have been seeing ads on the internet for a wireless video camera. You could also buy them at some Home Depots. The kit comes with the camera (duh), the reciever, T.V., and remote. You could attack the camera to a big rocket, fly it over the base, and record the footage you get back.

Good plan, eh?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"All the aliens and all the stuff from the roswell crash are not at Area 51 u a$$es They are in Ohio at Wright Patterson AirForce base, in hanger 18."

Nope, the craft and technology are at Site 4, near Area 51, and part of it's grounds, but not at the base proper. The bodies and such used to be at Wright Patterson, but have since gone to Oregon...or so the mythos goes....

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What makes you think they are at that base?

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
m43 can you teach me how to remote view please. I would love to be abel to do it.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Who or where did you hear that from Gazrok?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join