It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
what if we could train a pigeon or local bird to that area and attach a small camera , kinda like a carrier pigeon used in the past. Get it to fly over and set a a series of multiple timers on the camera and when he fly's back bam u got your pictures

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have worked and modified and designed plenty of remote controlled devices from planes to edf jets to 100mph off road silent monster trucks...

An rc edf jet (electric) would not show up on radar... too small is capable of 150mph + and has a decent flight time of 30/40mins as far as the radio signal, the new 2.4ghz tx and rx pack has up to 2 mile radius.
The plane is a very good idea as it can carry a decent payload maybe 450grams. really pushing it but your flight would have to maintain 70mph to sustain flight.

A monster truck ... would be amazingly hard to catch, but it could be shot at pretty quickly LoL
if you could get it close enough with a decent cam on board its a steady 85mph over most terrain you could wirelessly transmit video back to a remote location and record it as its happening, so if destroyed you would already have you footage.

it would be amazing if you could drive the thing into a hangar LoL

if anyone has any questions or requests let me know ... i love my rc stuff

the only problem with these ideas is the cost ... for high speed equipment and a highspeed wireless transmitting camera your looking upward of 1000 pounds uk....

i would recomend the rc car as you have a much better chance of it getting inside or decently close to a building than an rc plane. i would recomend the hpi savage flux as a specific ready to drive car, it just needs a much higher end transmitter and receiver.

There is the third option ... but it would require one heck of a pilot and thats an rc chopper this is mine

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yeah yeah, they'll be able to detect it and shoot it down.

RC plane still costs more than however many rounds they fire to shoot the sucker down.

Imagine an army of people sending RC planes into area 51. God that would give them the #ts.

Shuold totaly do that! Area 51 RC plane day!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i have the perfect plan it is cheap and it is simple and undetectable a mini hot air balloon with 2 mini fans attached to side of it in the basket can be a wireless transmitter and have a camera on the bottom of the basket the air that goes into the actual ballon could be provided by a mini torch lighter i have figured it out yay me

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
an rc plane would be a hard thing to shoot down... by the time its heard...it already passed you at 150mph lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There is only one way in: Hire Chuck Norris to charge the base. He alone will keep all the guards on post distracted for about 2 hours. Use this time to sneak in and get what you need.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You'd be further off gathering a couple thousand people and a news crew live feed and just walk up and keep walking. And if they shoot all of you then at least it's caught on tape. Oh and make sure you have some kids up front for the drama effect. My bet is no one will shoot though.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i thought the best idea is simply a that.... just get a 1000 people plus and have them all drive strait in, they cant all be stopped... everyone must have a cam on them also

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Maybe some suicidal persons would charge the base, at least they'd die for a reason
(sorry for being sarcastic
)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
too lazy to look through every page to see if anyone mentioned this. I dunno if some of you seen the movie Richie Rich, where Professor keenbeen invents this RC Wasp.I think using something along the lines like that will be impossible to detect or catch..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I say we just have a million man march.
They can't kill us all without harming themselves.

edit on 16-2-2011 by prolific because: oops

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tokzik

That's a genius idea!. Imagine if 1000 ATS members flew the 150 mph planes in and took photos. Maybe they would have some sort of blocking signal to stop live transitions or something? Don't think it would work with the RC monster trucks though. i'm sure they would have mines or something similar surrounding the area..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
wow, this is one of the oldest threads I think I've ever seen... 2002?!

edit on 16-2-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i am still digging.
nearing the 7 mile marker.

sure would be easier if someone could lend me a cloaking devise.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
THIS MAY HAVE BEEN POSTED ALREADY..BUT IF NOT..I WILL REMIND YOU..

UNDER THE U.S PATRIOT ACT, YOU CAN BE FEDERALLY PROCECUTED AND SENTANCED TO
LIFE IN PRISON FOR DELIBERATLY SPYING ON A CLASSIFIED U.S MILITARY INSTALLATION,...TRUST ME,
THE FBI AND THE SECRET SERVICE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, FIND YOU , CHARGE YOU AND HAVE YOU
TRIED IN FEDERAL COURTS, ONCE CONVICTED YOU WILL BE IMPRISONED FOR MOST OF YOUR LIFE..

DO NOT TAKE THIS WARNING LIGHTLY... SPYING ON CLASSIFED U.S. MILITARY INSTALLATIONS IS A
SEVERE FEDERAL CRIME !

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sounds like a warning from an insider :-o

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
lol just go knock, say Hai! canz I c teh alienz plz??

dont forget your tinfoil hat and 3d glasses.. here Ill make a list.

tinfoil hat
3d glasses
Large slurpee
mc hammer pants
stained muscle shirt aka "wifebeater"
drape a camera around your neck
pull up in an rv that says to mars or bust on the side

edit on 23-3-2011 by Nephalim because:
fun with area 51

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
NA NOT AN INSIDER, JUST A U.S. CITIZEN WITH SOME BRAINZ.....AND COMMON SENSE...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FRANKBLACK

Ah okay
Didn't know the laws were that strict (life long prison etc...)!

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join