It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Once bill hr1959 is passed into law, You would be very liable

for giving people the insentive,plans,ideas .
you see, you do not have to commit the crimes yourself.

under this bill, you would be guilty of posting material and info
that MAY cause others to act .

so for me ,this is one of the scariest threads I have seen.

Too late, now you are in trouble as an accomplice. In fact, you're all in trouble. No wait, all the web is in trouble! Hey how much prison space we got 'round here, Billy Joe?

The true bill HR1959

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It would not behoove you to do anything like that and I will tell you why when they catch you and they will. You will face criminal prosecution and let me tell you the military has a conviction rate of 90% and for good reason. Now with that said it would be how can I put this dumb to use rc anything they can and will pinpoint your signal and send out MP'S to grab you up. If you think for one second that a test facility where they test advanced tech cant find where you’re transmitting from you are mistaken.

But hey go ahead take your RC airplane out there and see what happens.
Just a thought.

the military does not like civilians trying to breach there security and don't play around with it ither.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
These are all good ideas, but , sorry to dissapoint you, the "contents" of the base, ie "the more interesting things", were moved to another location about ten years ago, after all the viable research was done. My source works in the aeronautical industry, and often does work for the military.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theorist1
These are all good ideas, but , sorry to dissapoint you, the "contents" of the base, ie "the more interesting things", were moved to another location about ten years ago, after all the viable research was done. My source works in the aeronautical industry, and often does work for the military.

So we should take your word for it because "you know a guy on the inside" and "no trust me, i swear its true"? That and the conflicting testimony of dozens of other Area51 workers ought to seal this case shut.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
Now with that said it would be how can I put this dumb to use rc anything they can and will pinpoint your signal and send out MP'S to grab you up.

the military does not like civilians trying to breach there security and don't play around with it ither.

me no understand as your post no make sense keep typing words and run them together its fun and no playing around ither me no speak caveman ither please

[edit on 2-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i would recommend a glider since there is no sound painted black since black absorbs radar and if possible multiple surfaces with a thermal camera. andas posted a way to sendthe video feed to a recording device and a pre programed flight path so as not to have the signal scrambled maybe it would be possible to use a glider disguised as a bird day or night considering their sensors. please tell me if not possible

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
theres no use....no matter wht it is..it will be shot down...or just down due to "something" in the area..

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just in case any of you missed my post in the other thread...

Okay, once again...

I think these types of threads should get relegated to "Skunk Works" immediately because of their sheer stupidity and violation of the T&C regarding discussing illegal activities.

But T&C aside, I think you should know what you are proposing is a very serious, and stupid action.

From the Uniform Code of Military Justice

906. ART. 106. SPIES

Any person who in time of war is found lurking as a spy or acting as a spy in or about any place, vessel, or aircraft, within the control or jurisdiction of any of the armed forces, or in or about any shipyard, any manufacturing or industrial plant, or any other place or institution engaged in work in aid of the prosecution of the war by the Unites States, or elsewhere, shall be tried by a general court-martial or by a military commission and on conviction shall be punished by death.

906a. ART. 106a. ESPIONAGE

(A) (1) Any person subject to this chapter who, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any entity described in paragraph (2), either directly or indirectly, any thing described in paragraph (3) shall be punished as a court-martial may direct, except that if the accused is found guilty of an offense that directly concerns (A) nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large scale attack, (B) war plans, (C) communications intelligence or cryptographic information, or (D) any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy, the accused shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court- martial may direct.

I know it may all be in good fun, but we are at war and in case you haven't been paying attention your civil rights mean jack squat if they think you are being subversive or aiding terrorism.

Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good point there emsed1.

It seems like a lot of the people posting their ideas about how to infiltrate Area 51 doesn't think of the consequences of a mission going wrong, witch should be their main thought, what to do when the mission fails.
This isn't just about gathering enough people or enough technology. It's just the time for us to sit back and chill, this is to big for any of us mortal to cary out.

Althou I do understand the excitment of something like this, and I am sort of excitet about this place myself. But we are not any good to each other stone dead in one of the waste trenches out at Area 51.

It's been some quite good ideas, and a lot of bad ideas of this kind over the years past. But it's just simply not possible to do this in a simple mannor.

My suggestion about these topics is the same as emsed1, let's cool down and realise that this is a mission to big for any of us, and just leave it with that.

But perhaps we need someone to try one of these ideas just to prove once and for all that it's absolutely foolish to try breaking the limites of Area 51.

Althou, if someone actually tries this and makes it out of there alive, please post you findings before they find you and you'll never seen again.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is actually a pretty compelling report from earlier this year (with pictures) of a guy who accidentally crossed the posted border with his white dodge magnum station wagon.

I believe it is in the trip reports section of dreamlandresort.org but not entirely sure.

In reading the trip report it seems the Lincoln County Sheriff's Dept is not amused by the activity out there and the recent placement of new signage seems to indicate the gub-ment ain't screwing around anymore.

At any rate it would be silly to assume that the government doesn't watch this message board. It is the largest and most visible conspiracy resource on the internet.

Searching any given UFO, conspiracy or coverup topic on Google almost always leads here.

So, just something for folks to think about when they post. Your post gives away your IP address, which gives away your location and ISP. Verizon, Cox, Comcast and others just roll over when the government asks for the information.

I think it's logical to assume that if somebody does something stupid out there this will be one of the first places they will look and it won't look too good for folks who propose these things.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

So, just something for folks to think about when they post. Your post gives away your IP address, which gives away your location and ISP. Verizon, Cox, Comcast and others just roll over when the government asks for the information.

I think it's logical to assume that if somebody does something stupid out there this will be one of the first places they will look and it won't look too good for folks who propose these things.

Being that some of the mods themselves have engaged in a discussion that violates the T&C's, I guess that makes us all guilty.

Repeat: The Govt. is not going to waste millions of tax-dollars tracking down the millions of people who post daily about getting into Area51. Any assumption that they would is ignorant. Period.

Take your fear-mongering elsewhere, sir.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Repeat: The Govt. is not going to waste millions of tax-dollars tracking down the millions of people who post daily about getting into Area51. Any assumption that they would is ignorant. Period.

It was not my intent to monger fear, good sir.

I simply mean to keep the discussion well-rounded and to deny ignorance. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Having done a stylogical analysis of these posts using the Mosteller and Wallace methodology and my conclusions are that Area 51 Infiltration threads contain the following characteristics:

Sound judgment is not required
Treacherous goals are the result
Unresolved mommy issues
Political insurrection
Ignorance of Federal Law
Disbelief that they could be caught

I hope you take this post in the spirit of levity for which it is intended. I know I touched a nerve with you on this thread, but that just indicates to me that you are a true conspiracy theorist that stands up for his opinions, and I respect that.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Having done a stylogical analysis of these posts using the Mosteller and Wallace methodology and my conclusions are that Area 51 Infiltration threads contain the following characteristics:

Sound judgment is not required
Treacherous goals are the result
Unresolved mommy issues
Political insurrection
Ignorance of Federal Law
Disbelief that they could be caught

Levity? All of sudden you have a sense of humor, whereas b4 you were ready to call the cops on us all and remind us we're all terrorists. How is that funny? If you had a sense of humor previously, you wouldn't have made an issue of it. This board is for entertainment purposes remember?

By the way, your 'stylogical analysis of these posts using the Mosteller and Wallace methodology' has one glaring flaw in it:

(ahem)

Not one person from this forum has ever tried breaking into Area 51

This fact renders your previous conclusions void and null.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There is actually a pretty compelling report from earlier this year (with pictures) of a guy who accidentally crossed the posted border with his white dodge magnum station wagon........

At any rate it would be silly to assume that the government doesn't watch this message board. It is the largest and most visible conspiracy resource on the internet.

That is so true, ofcourse they are watching us!

Being that some of the mods themselves have engaged in a discussion that violates the T&C's, I guess that makes us all guilty.

Now dear sir I thing you are abolutely wrong on this matter!

Ofcourse they aren't wasting millions of tax-dollars tracking us down or things like that. I don't think they look at us as a big threat either. But it is just silly to not believe that they are keeping an eye or two on this board here. It doesn't require a lot of tax-dollars to have a guy or two sitting down and watching over this site once in a while to see if there is something going on here that is of their concerns.

It is the biggest place to date on the web, at least that is so well known of, so not to take in consideration that they are keeping an eye on this place is beeing ignorant.

So don't be ignorant, big brother is looking down on us...

Shure, we can't be over paranoid about this issue.. but it could pay of just keeping, at least the remote possebility of something like this.. in mind..

And a little note to anyone actually wanting to try infiltrating Area 51 should at least not post their ideas here, because if they actually manage to figure out a way to do it that the elite haven't thought of yet... you can be damn shure they'll cover that as well if it's get publicly known here!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Levity? All of sudden you have a sense of humor

I have always had a sense of humor.

, whereas b4 you were ready to call the cops on us all and remind us we're all terrorists

I never said anything about calling the cops. I never called anyone a terrorist.

How is that funny? If you had a sense of humor previously, you wouldn't have made an issue of it.

This is not logical. In fact I find it quite hilarious to read the incredibly stupid ideas people have to try and perpetrate this particular crime.

But I also know that in this day and age these sorts of things are taken seriously by the government.

'Breaking into Area 51' may not cause Carnivore to alert, but there are phrases and words that will get you a visit from the Secret Service within hours. (Bear in mind the information on this page is nearly 8 years old.)

This board is for entertainment purposes remember?

Then I ask, "Are you not entertained?"

I know I am.

By the way, your 'stylogical analysis of these posts using the Mosteller and Wallace methodology' has one glaring flaw in it:

(ahem)

Not one person from this forum has ever tried breaking into Area 51

This fact renders your previous conclusions void and null.

Your interpretation of the results is flawed. I simply stated that these threads are all stupid. I never accused anyone of breaking into Area 51.

However...

You have made the statement that no one from ATS has tried breaking into Area 51. Is this something you can prove? I fail to believe that you have garnered all of the collective knowledge and experience of a community of hundreds of thousands of members since signing up last month.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Never argue with a moron. He'll just bring you down to his level and beat you.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Never argue with a moron. He'll just bring you down to his level and beat you.

I win! I win!

Huzzah!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My favorite plan is the Pre-Programmed route, its just like a military UAV works, now if we could get a hand on an actual UAV that would be the best route. Of course, we dont know all there countermeasures, so who knows truly!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It is likely they have pretty fancy anti air defences, however they may not be good for very small aircraft.

You would probably want to record a live feed as retrieval may be a problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
if u all r so eger to get into Area51 try this 3 prong attack. use a EMP to knock out the power then use 50 RC planes to take pictures and send in a squad of 10 people to destract the guards while the planes fly back.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by cormag]

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join