It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
area 51 seems to be a coverup these days for the real facilities that conduct the more secretive activities that many people think go on at area 51.. not to say that at a previous time it didn't house these activities

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Some things are better left secret...

Do you want our military secrets broadcast all over the news? That's free information for people like islamic extreamists.

If they knew they could use it against us, or safely develop countermeasures. Now we don't want to eliminate the element of surprise do we?

If we told the public about certain weapons/aircraft in vietnam or desert storm, the enemy could have reacted to them by making a copy of our weapons/aircrafts. That ruins the whole point of top secret projects.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One slight problem to your plan.... these planes dont have very much range, and the gov has bought up all land around Area 51 for a radius of about 25 miles... even if you could, they could home in on your radio control and would make you disappear.

You might have a SLIGHT chance if you had some kind of a preprogrammed aircraft that you could launch and leave the area. You would likely need a GPS navigation system and terrain following radar to avoid mountains, ect. I suppose you could launch it on a preprogrammed recon course, with a known landing spot, be there when it lands, grab it and run....

However, if you do so, make VERY sure you have NO markings or other items on board (including serial numbers on all equipment) that could be traced back to you, as it would likely be shot down... also, you would have to be VERY fleet of foot and lucky to make a getaway... even if the bird wasnt shot down, I imagine several choppers full of SpecOps would be in hot pursuit as soon as it left the airspace, and would again make you disappear.

M43

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why don't people just learn to astral project thier spiritual body or (Out of Body Experience OBE) to A-51, it does work and is possible except I personally think they use an anit-etheric force field around thier most secure facilities and I know this for reasons I will not post because of personal security. You could be flying all over that base looking at stuff outside, monitoring the topsecret aircraft, LOL! And the best part is you are totally invisible to them, cloaked and phased!

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As I understand it, Area 51 and Dulce even has some form of defense against remote viewers. Any information on this, please post!

M43

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I haven't had any problems with RV that at A-51, just trying to get into certain buildings. I don't have any solid evidence to supply to back up my theory at this time. But experimenting is the key here to get around the shield. What do you think? Do you have a hard time with RV at A-51?

[Edited on 16-2-2003 by M43]

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by M43
I know this for reasons I will not post because of personal security.

Post it! If they go at your house, tell them this.
"Go ahead! Make my day!"

M43

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yah, they did come out to my house 11 Feb and surveillanced me at night because of a whole lot of things I did. But one really big reason of posting my theory of the "alien agenda" which is to close to home for them and projecting, RVing to places that are "secret". All kinds of cool things. Scared the pants off of me though.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Fight them with a rifle?

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Remote viewing might not be a bad idea. Anyone have any specific, detailed instructions on how to go about doing it? I've heard it is possible for anyone to do so... unfortunately this is something that is not taught in modern schools of psychology.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Get yourself one of them dang homing pigeons train it wher to fly.. and mount a micros cam on it

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This has started me thinking, and well, I found this page out afer a tedious search...

U-nav Inc.

I was think of this idea for other reasons, mostly just because I think it would be rather neat...most of the components there are light and with big enough fuel storage, well, it can go up to (or so reported) 43 mi. Just a thought...

Adam

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Necro,

If you are interested in finding your way into Area 51, don't know that I can help you, but I could point you in a direction that might be of even more interest, and in a way that would be hard to prevent....

Area 51 is well known, and now totally isolated, thanks to an illegal military land grab... however, the Dulce facility in New Mexico is totally underground, under the Archuleta Mesa... Its main entry points are well guarded, but there is no stopping anyone from getting onto the Mesa....

My recommendation: Find yourself a geologist experienced in seismic reflection surveys. You will need a high performance laptop, correct software (GeoFlect is one package, although there are probably much more advanced packages now) at least 8 geophones, and a case of legally obtained explosives.

If you array the geophones in the correct orientation, and employ your explosives correctly, and have good imaging software, you will get astonishingly good subsurface 3D images. Most of these software packages are designed to find oil and gas resevoirs underground, and pick up the change in lithology between one rock unit and another, as well as the presense of any void space. Although I have never used any of these software packages in an effort to find an underground structure, I would imagine that the reflection wave would interact very well with any kind of concrete or other reinforced building structure underground. At the very least, it would certainly pick up on any large empty voids underground, as that is one of things they are programmed to look for.

I can't guarantee that you wont attract attention doing this bit, but it would be interesting to hear them explain why you cannot peform seismic reflection surveys out in the desert if nothing is out there....

Also, I have heard stories of a large underground connection between Dulce and Area 51... find a map, plot out the most likely path for such a connector and see if you can image that...

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder
Guys, dont try to infiltrate anything. All the rumors about there being aliens in there is pure crap. And the topic of, "Top Secret Planes!" So what? It's thier buisness if they are doing weapons testing, aircraft testing, so what? It's not like they are bent on world domination or anything. Why would you want to infiltrate area 51 anyway! (I know these things. My source tells me so!)

change your nick plz

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i was watching the science channel and there was someone that was making very lightweight flying crafts on an fm signal with a camera atached to it. i believe its transmitter range was about 15 miles but not exact. you could try somthing like that.

[Edited on 4-3-2003 by shad0w]

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
They are not gonna shoot a human begin out of the air. All you do is fly to the boundry and parachute or hang glide over the base, Take your pics at night with night vision camera and glide to the 13 mile radius. Have a van waiting. Have the camera auto download to a computer somewhere so even if ou get caught the pics are on a hard drive.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They are not gonna shoot a human begin out of the air. Posted by Shoeless Joe

You wanna bet???? They make people disappear on a regular basis who try to sneak into Area 51.... Getting shot down may well be a blessing rather than being caught alive...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All the aliens and all the stuff from the roswell crash are not at Area 51 u a$$es They are in Ohio at Wright Patterson AirForce base, in hanger 18. Go ahead go to the abovetopsecret home page and search 4 WPAFB

[Edited on 12-30-02 by benfry9]

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
take a wather baloon and mount a cam. on the bottom and hel have an on board lap top contilually e-mailing the photos to a van with a lap top receiving the photos... and oh yea why dont we stop posting replys and JUST GO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i know i said not to but ...... what do u think about my plane????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join