It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Like I said before, if he can get his hands on some of the RAM paint that they use on the B-2 stealthbomber, the plane will be successful. I know that is imppossible to get your hands on that (unless you make your own).

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The question comes down to what kind of defense does Area 51 have. At the moment all we know is what we can see with our eyes and what people have claimed to have seen while working there. Even though this gives us a rough idea of what we would be up against its no where near sufficent enough to plan any type of breach. A few ideas come to mind for what would be practical, but I think a full scale raid would be the most effective at finding anything of value. Even though this is true, the alternatives should be concidered.

Alternatives (SAC's Less crazy plans)
1. Demolition car- The basic idea has been discussed on here, and is simply a car armored and rigged with various sensors. The car is moddified to run via radio control and is rammed through the gate into the base. In order to protect yourself while recieving the data feed, one would need to hack several servers and set them up to upload any of the data the demo car gives. The reason for such a proxy setup is so that when the US government tries to run a hack to find out who drove a car through their front door, they have to filter through an entire server.

2. RC mini car- Basically the same idea on a much smaller scale, The only flaw in this is that such a small car would never break through the gate and thus any data recovered would be flawed.

3.Probe Balloon- the basic concept is set up a balloon with data recovery equipment and fly it from a near by cliff. The balloon flys over the base and drops the cargo into the base. The concept has a few flaws in that it will be found almost as soon as it hits the ground, so anything other than inside shots would be meaningless, even though I think it would be an effective way to deliver a package into the base.

The Main course
*Disclamer* I understand how insane the ideas about to be submitted are, and I also understand how technologically impossible it would be for anyone to pull off the ideas provided later in this post. I wanted to simply give a best case scenario on how I would raid such a powerful base given the proper tools/manpower.

1. Knock out communication/sensors- The easiest way to do this would be to drop an EMP directly into the heart of the base. The drop could be done using the balloon idea discussed before. Even though some tech is going to be protected from such an attack, communications would at least be crippled to some extent thus making it easier to pull off a full scale attack.

2. The actual raid- The raid would be split into two groups, a decoy that would be directly involved in an altercation with the guards and a scouting group that would move into the base and begin to gather information. The reason such a movement would work is due to the fact that the communication in the area would be damaged, so the natural response to an attack would be to defend the actual parts of the base that matter and respond to the assault. In doing this the defense would be split in half and could be overtaken by significant force.

Flaws
At this point, there isnt really an effective escape plan, so the idea really falls apart until further planning is done. Another possible problem is that we do not know the bases ablility to withstand electomagnetic attacks. Even though this would be an interesting attack, I do not see it being effective due to the amount of variables that cannot be accounted for.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
But with the RAM coating, you can get aroung the defences.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well, I think your plane sux LOLZ!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thank you, finally someone said that. I think that it won't work, but I want to see a video of his plane being hit by a sam on youtube! It might work with the RAM paint.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If people are that desperate, they would get the right qualifications. They would work in government jobs, and or fight for their nation and strive to be the best team player.

They would also try to climb the ladder of their job category in a government type job. Then they might get asked to work for the folks at Area 51. The lovely, friendly people who wouldn't hesitate to kill you themselves if you were to quit the job.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
i think that if we all put are heads together and every one on ATS gets together and finds out what there really hiding. now there is 103,908 members on ATS so i think we will have a very good chance.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienhunters
now there is 103,908 members on ATS so i think we will have a very good chance.

Wont work... Sure with those kind of numbers we would easly get onto the base, the only problem is where do we go from there? I mean I dont think any exit strategy in the world would get us out of the world of hurt thats going to be comming our way after such an action...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yer but thats where the plan comes into action with that amount of people i think will could easyly over power then couldnt we take out power with EMP, jaming the radios

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienhunters
yer but thats where the plan comes into action with that amount of people i think will could easyly over power then couldnt we take out power with EMP, jaming the radios

The problem isnt taking over the base, its how do we flee the base after gaining access to the top secret stuff that we attempted to gather? Even if we take over the base I am sure the US Government would sent a massive attack to silence us and considering the conditions I think it would end in total defeat. In regards to your idea of Using EMP's, as I said a few post back, EMP's would do some degree of structual damage, but I am sure some of the communication devices are built to survive such an attack. The end result would be a charge ending in the US Government bombing the site to keep us in one place, then using Delta or SEALs to mop up what is ever left of us...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
what about if we do that get in then have people working with helicopters that look like there after us but there not so we get away in a chopper

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes, with shear numbers, we would get into Area 51. I think that all of you are forgeting the point, we are the first people to infiltrate Area 51. It would be a bitter-sweet victory, sweet because we got in, but bitter because we would be killed.(or ithey would iterigate us to find out if we are russian spys.)

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
so we know we can get in we know we can get what we need, we just need a dcent escape plan so that we dont get killied or captured.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Assuming that the plane does fly in without getting shot down, we could spread a chemical agent over Area 51 to knock out everyone(or kill!). That would help us with the escape. Well that is if they don't send reinforcements.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
That would help us with the escape. Well that is if they don't send reinforcements.

I can be almost positive they will send reinforcements as soon as they lose radio communication with the base, this is not just logic for area 51, this would be for any kind of base or installation...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We could have people on the inside that are in the military. They could get us some technology that is not availiable. They could get us some stealth technology like a fighter. First we need someone that could fly it! Are there any voluteers. I will fly one of the fighters, but we need more then one.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
couldn't we get loads and loads of sleeping cash and just pumping it into the base and on the escape pump it outwards assuming that don't have protection from breathing it in

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
We could have people on the inside that are in the military.

I think that someone to control the military response would be a lot more useful. I think a team could take control of the actual base and its military, but I dont think we would have a chance if they had external support.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That would help us a lot, but like you said we don't stand a chance if they have external support. But how come no one has volunteered to be one of the pilots to infiltrate Area 51.(just to let you know, it could be a suicidal mission.)

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
im sure it's been said somewhere in this thread but we could get a couple thousand ppl, news crews, video cameras and all that stuff and storm the place. now rly could they stop us and would they shoot us with all that attention?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join