It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
FlaBama: Saving ATS from Satan, one post at a time.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
anyone here play gta san andreas u know how they have that resricted area they probaly have a missle setup like that

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm in. I'll create a distraction. Couple of pie plates thrown up, and the proverbial S(crap) will hit the fan.

Now, when I give the signal (2 or more plates), GO!

Be sure and have plenty of film, and while you're in there, plant some mics and small net cams. Then we'll see where the most of the sectored defense budget goes. Whether or not they want us to know what we are doing.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan

Originally posted by Gurgen
i think that Area 51 isnt weri secret nou i think they have already something else somewhere else that whe dount nou theire nat that stupid as you think.... they may have some things but not realy important...

What language is that?

THR

Maybe an Babel Fish Translation from Altavista.(com)

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nope.

Crappy typing isn't a language in their site.

I guess that message will never be understood.

Or the next post by that user yelling at me.

THR

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey folks,

Instead of sending out u2u's until my head explodes I thought I'd just post a friendly reminder to have all the fun you want but let's watch the one line posts and try to stay on topic...some of you aren't even trying.

So...infiltrate area 51 you say?

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It would make more sense and cost less money, and time, to bribe someone who works there for information rather than going this far.

Really.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
On the bit crazy idea's to get pics of area 51 (or other facilites) I have THE plan.. should only take a couple of decades... start our own remote viewing program
lol

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
if you dount anderstand what i have writem i m sorry im from lithuania and im just lurning english.... i hope you can anderstand this

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you really want to know what is inside these bases and you do not want to rely on hear say..... or speculation ETC...

You have a far better chance of sucess trainning your self in remote viewing or astral projection than you have of getting any pictures back from conventional hardware......

And i know what your probably thinking....
remote viewing? its probably impossible.....
It may well be impossible for you to achieve... but im taking that into account when i say it is most likely the most viable option.....

I.E. you have a snowflake's chance in hell of getting a remote controlled or even fully autonomous drone into a topsecret millitary installation.
And if you did suceed they would treat you with about as much respect as they would osama bin laden.....

I wouldnt want to be you when you are caught... and you would be......
their hardware would triangulate the source of your signal if there was one....
And a black helicopter would land in your back yard and you would disappear for a few weeks.....
After they had turned you inside out and determined that you are no threat what so ever... they would put you in jail for 8 years anyway... just to make sure no-one else got similar ideas....

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
They're probably jamming on all nonmilitary bands. Thus RC surveillance is out and I can't believe you'd even imagine bribing anyone. I don't believe in remote viewing, but at least it won't land you in the brig. Then again, if RV is for real, couldn't they have psychics on the other end detecting anyone monitoring?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The only way to get inside area 51 is just that you have to have someone on the inside to help you. Like being a friend to a couple of the security guards. That way you can cause a distraction with out causing a distraction that alerts the whole base. I was in the Marine Corp, and when i was training they had this platoon that consisted of about 50 to 60 other students that were waiting to pick up with their platoons for training. they were called Camp Guard.(I respect those soldiers because they never had time to sleep. They were always guarding the camp called camp geiger in North Carolina) Me and other Marines use to sneek out at night and just for fun run from these guys. Or we would be comming back from getting drunk at the bar on base and the camp guard would try to stop us (yes this boys are armed with M-16s and yes they had the bullets) but we would just use the training they had given us to flee from the area and keep a low profile. I never got caught, but some of the others did. But the point I am tryng to make is that these guys at area 51 are jst regular people like you and me. Most likely they are people that are new to security and are getting ajusted to the surronding areas. Whith this Iraq and soon Iran war confusing the leaders that employ these guys to secure area 51, and the need for extra troops. The best the security guards have is corporals and staff sargents, the highest can't be more that a captin that is not in the service but working free lance. They have to have families, they have to be at least real americans. If their was like a million man march on the gates of that place they could not fire against unarmed people, their bosses, their back bones. IF they did it would be saying that they were against the people of the United States of America. Nowadays that is being a terrorist in the eyes of this administration(using their laws aginst them) And then, just might their be some truth come out of it all? Would it be truth enough, so that everyone on this site and everyone on this planet could handle with out criticizium? What came first the chicken or the egg?

[edit on 28am3 30 200 by goddogo1]

[edit on 28am3 30 200 by goddogo1]

[edit on 28pm3 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
they probaly cant stop a million person march (because thats like 1/300th of the entire country) but they can certanly use lethal force

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"...these guys at area 51 are just regular people like you and me."

Ahh, no. The most secretive military base in the most powerful nation in the world is going to have nothing less than the most fanatically loyal guarding it.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i dont think r/c planes or whatever would work. we`re talkin about area 51 i think theres no way in hell they could come in on area 51`s area it would be shot down directly they got technology we cant even imagin

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"I was in the Marine Corp, and when i was training they had this platoon that consisted of about 50 to 60 other students that were waiting to pick up with their platoons for training. they were called Camp Guard.(I respect those soldiers because they never had time to sleep. They were always guarding the camp called camp geiger in North Carolina) Me and other Marines use to sneek out at night and just for fun run from these guys. Or we would be comming back from getting drunk at the bar on base and the camp guard would try to stop us (yes this boys are armed with M-16s and yes they had the bullets) but we would just use the training they had given us to flee from the area and keep a low profile."

That's kinda funny...Never knew Camp Guard to run around armed, but I was there in 98, so what would I know. I'll assume this was after 9/11.

Anyway, the security around Nellis is from Wackenhut. Go to the Wackenhut website and you can find it. Hell they tell you your gonna work at a nuke plant at Nellis. It's open to former military last time I checked, I almost applied, but I decided to stay Marine instead. You could try and sneak in but you never know what you'd find. I had a semi-perfect for how to do it. Problem is I dont know who may be watching. Being active duty, I wont devulge certain things online. Not worth losing my career or freedom over. I figure I'll wait and see when I leave the Corps. My friends dad is a retired AF Col, he used to go there alot. We always asked but he could never tell us what he saw. We'll see one day. Semper!

[edit on 1-4-2007 by Sean0352]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean0352

"I was in the Marine Corp, and when i was training they had this platoon that consisted of about 50 to 60 other students that were waiting to pick up with their platoons for training. they were called Camp Guard.(I respect those soldiers because they never had time to sleep. They were always guarding the camp called camp geiger in North Carolina) Me and other Marines use to sneek out at night and just for fun run from these guys. Or we would be comming back from getting drunk at the bar on base and the camp guard would try to stop us (yes this boys are armed with M-16s and yes they had the bullets) but we would just use the training they had given us to flee from the area and keep a low profile."

That's kinda funny...Never knew Camp Guard to run around armed, but I was there in 98, so what would I know. I'll assume this was after 9/11.

Anyway, the security around Nellis is from Wackenhut. Go to the Wackenhut website and you can find it. Hell they tell you your gonna work at a nuke plant at Nellis. It's open to former military last time I checked, I almost applied, but I decided to stay Marine instead. You could try and sneak in but you never know what you'd find. I had a semi-perfect for how to do it. Problem is I dont know who may be watching. Being active duty, I wont devulge certain things online. Not worth losing my career or freedom over. I figure I'll wait and see when I leave the Corps. My friends dad is a retired AF Col, he used to go there alot. We always asked but he could never tell us what he saw. We'll see one day. Semper!

No it was before september 11, 2001
I was their on the camp in Janunary 2000 to May 2001. The camp guard was always armed. They were even authorized to use deady force if situations called for it. Like I was saying before the only way in the joint is to have someone on the inside help you. And we all know finding that someone is near the impossible. The RC theory is a good one but you would have to have some type of camera on some type of RC craft, that did not give off heat that an infrared camera can pick up. I think the best bet on the RC theory would be a RC type of He ballon that has a camera attached to it, Like the RC Zeppelins they use some times at baseball games, wrestling events, football games, golfing tournaments, to follow the action. Best of all the RC zeppelin takes a steady picture for cameras fixed to it. Using the rc meathod is the best way also to avoid someone gitting injured. Like I have stated before Violence is not the answer to solve any problem! With the right inside people they might not even know you were their.

[edit on 6pm4 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I sorry if I offended you, but that plan is stupid. For some reason, this sounds like advertising by telling which camera you are going to use. The plan might go off without a hitch, only if you can get your hands on some RAM paint. Like what they use on the amazing B-2. Idiot.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think a lot of you on this forum underestimate the level of security that would be present at Area 51 if their doing anything involving UFOs.

The people working there are probably the most loyal people they can find in the country. They probably screen them with the most rigorous and advanced psychological tests, give them lie detector tests to question and confirm their loyalty. Their probably some of the most brain washed individuals working on that base. Their loyalty is probably 101% to their country and they'd do whatever it takes, including giving up their own family...if these guys even have families. It would be a lot harder than buying one of these guys a beer to get info out of them.

However, if the whole alien thing is a bunch of BS then im sure these ppl are approachable and they arent freaks.

On a slightly different note, my understanding is that these people are flown in everyday from whichever airport. I remember eading the exact terminal # these people land in. If you work at the airport, it wouldnt be too hard to see some of these ppl getting on and off and remember their faces. You could easily approach them whether at the airport or follow them after work and try to find them out a bar or somewhere. Im sure if you discreet and dont tell them your stalking you could get some info. Im really surprised no one has done this yet.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by surf911]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think a small remoted car (sorry i don't know how you call that) would be wiser because if im not mistaken they've got lots of radars there?
A remoted plane/helicopter would be better of course but considering the big task you have to perform=> to be not detected by any radar....

Just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join