It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mibman
instead of usin #-loadsa cash in buying/makin a rc plane with cameras and stuff,why dont u just find a geeky/nerd guy who works there (preferably a scientist) and follow him home one day and beat the # outa him and bully him lol like a kid from science club in high school, tease him, ridicule him and then see if he'll take in a camera undercover for u or even release some Top Secret confidential info to you! Saves u loadsa a money and u'll have fun bullyin him!

Thats a pretty half-baked idea, dispite being not only illegal (all the ideas in this thread are) but pretty sick. Do you often get pleasure from beating people up?

The people that work at Groom aren't some part of an evil global NWO, they are just normal people just like everyone else, doing the daily commute to work etc etc. Theres no need to target them.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
Thats a pretty half-baked idea, dispite being not only illegal (all the ideas in this thread are) but pretty sick. Do you often get pleasure from beating people up?

The people that work at Groom aren't some part of an evil global NWO, they are just normal people just like everyone else, doing the daily commute to work etc etc. Theres no need to target them.

Whoa, sence of humour bypass!

If I thought he was serious, I would have said something similar but it's pretty obvious he was kidding. At least I hope he was..........

I thought this whole thread was fantasy anyway, it's just a bit of fun. I bet you've thought about how you might get in there?

I hope no one is dumb enough to actually try any of this for real.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by IntoTheVoid]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfadThats a pretty half-baked idea, dispite being not only illegal (all the ideas in this thread are) but pretty sick. Do you often get pleasure from beating people up?

Agreed.

From the T&C's;

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, sexual relations with minors, etc. are strictly forbidden.

That would include abducting American servicemen or scientists, beating them up or blackmailing them.

Also, this rule is being ignored...

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoTheVoid
I thought this whole thread was fantasy anyway, it's just a bit of fun. I bet you've thought about how you might get in there?

If that's the case, perhaps this thread belongs in BTS Jokes, Puns and Pranks, or, even better yet, Rant or Chit Chat.

I'm sure there is a way to get to the truth of Area51 by dedicated research.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
If that's the case, perhaps this thread belongs in BTS Jokes, Puns and Pranks, or, even better yet, Rant or Chit Chat.

I'm sure there is a way to get to the truth of Area51 by dedicated research.

Well why wasn't it put there before being allowed to carry on for 30-odd pages?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoTheVoid
Well why wasn't it put there before being allowed to carry on for 30-odd pages?

This IS the Area51and other Facilities forum, so the topic really does belong here, but only if the Terms and Conditions are adhered to.

I'm hoping that eventually reasonable and civil members might shine some light onto some of the more 'far out' contentions speculating about what goes on at that facility.

Does infiltrating HAVE to be an illegal act?

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Does infiltrating HAVE to be an illegal act?

No, but the opening post starts out by suggesting that it might be a good idea to trespass by flying through restricted airspace. Which I'm fairly sure would be illegal, but the mods didn't have a problem with it.

Since area 51's existence is denied, surely it's ok to talk about it?

Can you explain the "no discussion of illegal activities" rule? Since laws vary from country to country. Something might be legal in the country that it's written, and illegal elsewhere.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by IntoTheVoid]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The OP contained this...

we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

Note that there is no human in the R/C vehicle and, because of that, the base No Trespassing signs are being loosely adhered to (kind of). That's why this thread was allowed to go on, imho.

There's been lots of others that were not allowed because of the 'illegal activities' rule.

Originally posted by IntoTheVoidCan you explain the "no discussion of illegal activities" rule? Since laws vary from country to country. Something might be legal in the country that it's written, and illegal elsewhere.

There are only the T&C"s which were agreed to by everyone that joined, regardless of the laws of any particular country, since this is an international privately owned website .

But laws are the pretty much the same throughout the civilized world and abduction, blackmail and torture/beatings are a fairly general no-no, imho.

(Excepting for governments that promote/condone the above for the sake of expediency
)

Armed insurrection against a government might also be seen as illegal, although it could be hard to reconcile that with civil war or acts against corrupt governments.

[edit on 27/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok, gotcha

I like to say that in no way do I endorse kidnapping/torture or anything else like that.

I honestly thought the guy was joking, and I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, if you can manage it get lots and i mean lots of people to charge in there...hey the US Government cant shoot all of the US Can They? well, i guess they can but they wont they will be like oh no's run away bury the aliens and UFOS make us look like idiots, lol now i would really like to see that.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
how about we get a job at URS or EG&G get transfered there and wal lah your in. to me that would be the safest.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
my plan is better but is gonna cost about a trillion dollars
i say go to japan and buy one of these and just walk in

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
sorry about that here ya go
. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Browsing the Internet as I normally do, I came across this.

This is from the US Legal Code, Title 18, Part One, Chapter 37, Subsection 376:

"Whoever uses or permits the use of an aircraft or any contrivance used, or designed for navigation or flight in the air, for the purpose of making a photograph, sketch, picture, drawing, map, or graphical representation of vital military or naval installations or equipment, in violation of section 795 of this title, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both."

So, If anyone get caught, be willing to either spend a year in jail, pay a fine, or both.

THR

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Does infiltration have to be an illegal act? YES by defenition it IS! it's trespassing, plain and simple. And area 51 IS on federal property. that's 10 years.

The whole idea is rather stupid...it's honestly not our buisness what goes on there. if it WERE we would know about it. Right? Hasnt it occured to anyone that top secret classification is for a reason?

Besides dont you think that anything important would be undergroud or covered from airial shots? so the R/C plane is out. all you'd see are some buildings and people walking around them. WHOO HOO...and THEN noone would believe you that it was area 51 ANYWAYS! so what's the point. you'd just make yourself look like an idiot.

PS i like the ninja idea the best

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How about hypnotizing a worker or workers to find out as much as they can about what goes on there. They wouldn't know the mission themselves and thus wouldn't appear as an infiltrator, especially someone that has worked there a while and has intimate knowledge of the facility.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
do u really think u will get some interesting pictures ? i dont think so it woulb bee cooler if u woulg get pictures from inside of Area 51

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i think that Area 51 isnt weri secret nou i think they have already something else somewhere else that whe dount nou theire nat that stupid as you think.... they may have some things but not realy important...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gurgen
i think that Area 51 isnt weri secret nou i think they have already something else somewhere else that whe dount nou theire nat that stupid as you think.... they may have some things but not realy important...

What language is that?

THR

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have absolutely nothing to say on this topic, but with the post count standing at triple 6's, I had to get that cleared!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join